Whats more shit like the Rubin Report that I can watch, that is based & not a complete waste of time?

Whats more shit like the Rubin Report that I can watch, that is based & not a complete waste of time?

*shameless self bump*

you fuckers dont have anything other than Alex Jones?

Listen to Ben Shapiro's podcast.

Listen to Adam Carolla's podcast when he's talking to an interesting guest. Same with Joe Rogan.

Listen to No Agenda podcast. They do like 3 hours every sunday and thursday but you can skip and fast forward to whittle it down to an hour.

Start reading conservative and republican stuff. The history of the idea and everything, not just the modern religious stuff. National Review has its head buried up its own arrogant ass just as much as the any left leaning publication, but National Review was the foundation of the modern conservative movement in America. Although it's gotten worse in recent years, the Chicago Tribune, historically, has taken a conservative/republican approach to its editorial stuff. It's also interesting to research Colonel McCormick, and what the Republican party used to be in the early half of the 20th century, before Buckley commandeered it.

Learn about Thomas Sowell. Milton Friedman. Roger Scruton. Harold Bloom. Jordan Peterson.

Trying to think of stuff off the top of my head. I'm sorry, it's a bit difficult to find this stuff. It's lost in a sea of everything else that has been consistently pushed the last 60 years or so.

Basically, look for anything that values the principles of individualism, economic, and political freedom. And values the western way of life, particularly its foundations in classical liberalism and the history of its philosophy. Not saying all eastern philosophy is shit, it just sounds like you're looking for western stuff.

He's a faggot, he's a liberal, he's not worth listening to at all, if you want something decent to listen to listen to the daily shoah, not some sodomite lefty

I loved it when Milo was like "well, we do own the media, we do own the banks.." and Rubin was speechless lmao. It was his first visit there if anyones interested

Pick something up on Coursera

Awesome. thanks. Im familiar with most of that shit. I do listen to Jordan Peterson and peter schiff and soforth here and there, but i was wondering more like.. two people talking to each other-ish things. But ill check out Adam Carrolla, never heard of him

go back to your moonshine, cleetus

Shouldn't you be fucking your boyfriend libtard

To busy chilling in non-islamified Norway & not being bothered by the liberal uprising, because there isnt one over here

Why would you care about that stuff anyway? You are listening to liberals after all

You seen to know everything about me just based on the fact that I watch the Rubin Report

Typical, inferior-minded, sheeple thinking

>Listening to a liberal for ideas
>Browsing Sup Forums
Neck yourself familamadingdong

Stefan Molyneux, obviously.

Honestly Ruben Report is a pretty good place to start red pilling normies. TDS and Fash The Nation are great but not accepted in polite society just yet. Hide your power level until it's cool to be openly fashy.

Again: you are sheeple

I like him and I listen to his shit, but i dont feel like he brings on guests that he disagrees with. Him and his guests usually just agree with each other & repeat versions of the same idea

But yea he is legit tho, i do listen to his shit

VOICE OF AMERICA!
it's radio but still it's good, they predicted Trump win.

>Norway
>Non-islamified
Oslo is calling

>Finland is in the EU
>Norway is not in the EU

Norway has one of the strictest immigration policies in Europe. Finland does not.

>Still has to abide by EU laws and regulations
Who's the cuck now

We adhere to the single market, but not to the customs union. That's it. Get your facts straight, and help us keep Scandinavia safe.

What's our stake in scandinavia? We've always been the odd one out.

Yeah everyone else in Scandinavia (and large parts of the world) do think (know) you guys are massive fuckheads, but its hatred in the way you hate your retarded cousin, kindof? Youre still a part of the least islamified part of Europe

Sweden just needs to get their fucking shit together

(Pic related: Swedens minister of culture)

Yeah I can agree on that. So wish SD wins in two years time so the Swedes have some hope also.

faggot