OPERATION - BURY THE STAR WARS

Yes, BABY!! We're doing this. We are going to bury this SJW crap.

No more SJW bullcrap.

Go to Rotten Tomatoes, IMDB, Metacritic and other rating based websites. And rate this shit as low as possible.

>TOMATOES
rottentomatoes.com/m/rogue_one_a_star_wars_story

>IMDB
imdb.com/title/tt3748528/?ref_=nv_sr_2

>Metacritic
metacritic.com/movie/rogue-one-a-star-wars-story

WE'RE GOING TO DESTROY THIS KIKE PROPAGANDA MOVIE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nZC4mXaosxM
youtu.be/gjhX4sOvUIw
twitter.com/chrisweitz/status/797181777554984960
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

star wars 8 sucked it was just obvious members, better than iron man versus ww2 man tho

>couldn't even stop ghostbusters 3
>'guys, we can totally stop star wars'

good luck chaps

as someone unfamiliar with why this is considered propaganda, please fill in the backstory.

As far as I'm aware it's about people shooting space lasers

>strung woyuman meme
>race mix meme idk
>space lasors numale crap

Ghostbuster bombed tho
Shitty ratings and didn't make enough to cover the budget

Why? JJ Abrams wasn't involved with this movie

its just filler to get to the real star wurz

I'm going to see Star Wars tho

it cant be done is Star Wars too much brand power, dont waste your time user

We don't even know what Episode 8 is even going to be about. And if it's anything like the DIEVURSUTEE in Rogue 1 that's going to be a problem

spoiler
>the rogue one main characters are the knights of ren

Reminder that these boycotts aren't serious, it's just for screencaps for articles to market the movie.

Gotta get the good goys out to see the movie and get emotionally attached by arguing online about how dumb those nazis are for hating star wars!

Good going giving them free advertising. Make sure every site picks this story up. Also.

>we demand white representation in movies boohoo
>*coinflip*
>we demand [minority] representation in movies boohoo

You're a walking punchline.

it looks pretty neat tho

Don't judge it before you see it. SJW bullshit in casting choices does not alone ruin a movie - unless it fundamentally changes the movie or is used in a blatantly political way, i.e. Ghostbusters.

This is an original film. I hope it's decent. I don't expect it to be great. I will be happy to shit all over it if SJWs took over the entire project.

Because it was just a shit product. It had nothing to do with Sup Forums, it was just a product designed from the ground up to be a cheap, shitty remake of a classic movie, so nobody went to see it.

Of course a good portion of the people behind Star Wars are leftists. The majority of everyone behind every movie is going to be a retard leftist. You're not going to make people just stop watching movies.

This is honestly a better explanation than believing anyone is actually that upset about a few script writers circle jerking on twitter.

They said Hillary was too big to lose too

bump to try this

You ppl have become the thing you hate most

Fuck off abrams

The writer of the film was butthurt by Trump's victory so he used the film in an analogy where he implied 60 million Americans were evil bad people.

Funny that Lucas was basically a liberal who made star wars which had strong women and multiracial aliens and now he is calling the nu-liberal Disneyfags white slavers.

nonsense. im a human, not fuckin winged, stinging insect

Streisand effect?
>Look, the racis, whites fucking males, xylophone hate mob! Be good goys and virtue signal more tickets to save the women and pocs!

do eet.
defund the shills.

That never existed until they wrote it like that. White power GL had whites fighting whites.

right? wasn't chewbacca their nigger sidekick? the robots could be viewed the same.

Email Disney and tell them you will refrain from purchasing toys and merchandise for your children due to ties to white supremacy. Hurt their merchandising efforts as well

jews are the slavers. they have never changed never integrated.

yeah im still gonna see this cuz i like star wars and dont give a fuck about some idiot expressing his freedom of speech

kinda like i expected the gays to do with chik-fil-a if they liked the damn nuggets

this. boycotting a product because you don't like the producers opinions is between full autismo and 4 year old girl tier.

Yeah, let's give him our money instead.

Idiot

Star Wars is bigger than Hillary

>Go to Rotten Tomatoes, IMDB, Metacritic and other rating based websites. And rate this shit as low as possible.

Why bother? (((They'll))) just spin it on the news so that evil racist Trump supporters attacked the movie because of "muh diversity"

If they make a good product that I enjoy, yes. Why do you have an issue with that?

This ad doesn't work as well once you realise the kids are dressing up as space SS troopers
youtu.be/nZC4mXaosxM

ghostbusters bombed and wont get a sequel

You guys are absolutely retarded if you think you're going to stop a star wars movie from making profits

The last film was literally about diversity and a female leader and that made billions and people are still hyped over it.

Be real

>rate it bad
>on all these corporate websites

You know they moderate these right?
Even if the movie was shit, they'd make it positive because they're paid to.

Here, if anyone is still in any doubt about this.

yea boi, finally the meme crusades have begun.

We must take back europeausalem, his holiness trump has declared the first official crusade against the saracJWs

Shadilay, my brothers.

Honestly mate, who cares. It has been shit since the original trilogy anyway. Just let it die a slow death.

Because the remake was shit, both in concept and execution, and nobody wanted to see it.

That had nothing to do with Sup Forums, no matter how much you want to think you laughing at it somehow made it fail.

Yea, and sometime later he said he was mostly just trolling people. Do I think he actually believes all that? Sure, the chances of him being an insane liberal retard and maybe even a commie and/or Jew are decent, that alone is not reason enough for me to think boycotting a product he helped to make is excusable, or reasonable, or going to do shit, especially if the product in question is capable of standing on its own merit.

Somehow, I doubt it is going to such as much ass as the Ghostbusters remake, if it sucks at all. In fact, my guess is that it will be somewhat decent, maybe a bit worse than the Force Awakens, which was itself essentially a more shiny but slightly lower quality New Hope. I'll probably wait for reviews to see it.

Also, that guy's past projects are a good sign. The Book of Eli was quite good, as is the newest season of Rebels.

>Ghostbuster bombed tho

It was banned in China and the overall product looked like absolute shit.

ITT NEETo McWorthless tries to rally his kind so they can collectively almost matter, how fucking pathetic

Last years Star Wars WAS ruined by SJW bullshit, because it fundamentally changed star wars lore and injected politics in it, all on the shoulders of a forgettable mary sue character.

No reason to expect that this years version will be any different.
Not that I think a boycott will change anything, I'm just not spending my money on it this year after last years debacle.

Fucking shills. Honestly I can just imagine your whispy hipster beard. Fight me in real life faggot

Sup Forums HAS ENOUGH INFLUENCE FOR DISNEY TO RUN DAMAGE CONTROL
INCREDIBLE

>he said he was mostly just trolling people
I know an ideolog when I see one, you can't excuse being an idiot by just shouting 'I am le troll' after you saw that people reacted negatively, this is literally Sup Forums level logic. Additionally, I don't think that having a whole history of retweeting Shaun King is trolling either. I don't think that the movie will be bad though, yet I would at least partially support boycotting it because I don't think that this is an acceptable behaviour if you are in that industry. The best way to stop the studios from hiring those kinds of people, is reduce their profits by not seeing their shit, maybe they will change their tactics.

We've become faggot numales like yourself?

> checks penis size
> penis isnt 2 inches

Nope, doesnt seem like we're similar, leaf

Oh fuck off you dumb cunt. When solo forces leia to kiss him, playing up to the bad boy persona. These days he'd be called a rapist because he didnt get affirmative consent.

Leia
> I love you

Han
> I know

Fucking badass alpha response. Compare that to Finn and Rey, fucking hell.

> slow death
> TFA makes 2 billion

I don't want star wars to die, I want it to be great again.

I know the writer posted a bunch of SJW bullshit on twitter but I'm going to reserve my judgement until after I pirate it.
a boycott isn't a call for censorship, but what would a leaf know?

who is this semen demon

I just like Star Wars. Selling to Disney was the best thing that hack Lucas ever did, and if I have to put up with the occasional commie dog whistle to get a Star Wars film that doesn't involve hamfisted fanfic tier writing, that's a price I'm willing to pay.

Oh absolutely, I have no doubt he honestly believes it, but I think he also knows that the media is on his side, regardless of if he is wrong or not, and he can make some CIS white men on twitter look bad while getting liberal good boy points all at the same time. All this thread does is give him and the media around him something they can cherry pick from so they can then claim victimhood. Maybe he wants to write some shitty Emmy bait garbage art film and he's trying to get name recognition early on or something. I doubt he likes writing for nerdy shit.

Finn and Rey weren't an item. In fact she literally friendzoned him. Let's also not forget everyone was sperging out thinking Abrams was going to turn Finn into the main protag/jedi in full blown WE WUZ fashion (sure, Rey is still a shoehorned diversity hire, but leagues better than a nigger). Hence why I'm
reserving judgement

Other idiots might fall for this, but I can recognize a false flag when I see one. Nice try Rogue One viral marketers, get people to believe critics are all Nazi 400 pound hacker frogs to get more SJW shekels. Genius move.

>you can't excuse being an idiot by just shouting 'I am le troll'

Sup Forums is just satire though

TFW the Jews pussy game is stronger than Sup Forums's will ever be:

youtu.be/gjhX4sOvUIw

Fuck yes, I keep telling you people, the current year is OUR YEAR.

The Sup Forums insurgency starts NOW.

I was never going to see it anyway.

$20 this is just some Journo trying to prep the board for the next stream of "How Internet Nazis failed to stop Star Wars XDDDDDD" articles when Rogue One inevitably succeed.

this shit is so fucking cringy

go organize this crap on reddit you fucking newfags

Simpler times. The kissy-fuck scene in Blade Runner would be considered full-frontal hardcore rape today.
That scene made a lot of women grool like a waterfall. Fact.

Remember boys to push the narrative, "if you don't see star wars you're racist and sexist," make sure this narrative blasts over twitter and facebook.

Make fake SJW accounts to do it.

wait a minute, to fight Trump we need to Salute over a Swastika?

Going to need spoilers to post everywhere

I hate that any type of criticism towards a female cast is just negated because 'muh sexism'.

Yeah, I don't think anyone care enough about Star Wars to meme it in to the ground as was done to Hillary Clintoris. I might be wrong, but I think no one cares.

Last I checked I'm not a robotic, militarized, Orca.
Line up for your raking

Thanks J. J. Abraham, but do you realize that normal channers know what a torrent is and how to use it? Does it make you angry knowing that those of us who want to can still watch your shitty story without paying you shekels?

This is so cringy. This hack is taking something already established and dragging it in the mud. I wonder what lucas thinks of all this.

We can do this. We can make a fucking meme become a hate symbol used by the government or make a fucking man president.

> strong independent woman that doesnt need saving
> bumbling nigger faggot who is a clumsy janitor
> white jew kike dark jedi is an infant who throws tantrums

Dont you dare try and justify this shit to me.

> twitter
The number of people on which are in decline at the moment, due to its certain policies.
>liberal good boy points
Brexit and Trump victory showed that those points have zero value in the real world.
>media
Normal people don't trust them anymore.

Again I undertand your points, yet I think that with enough momentum people can send a message to those morons. It is important not to descend to the whole 'niggers and kikes' talk though, you don't really win over people's hearts with that stuff.

>You're not going to make people just stop watching movies.
you see

that's where you're wrong kiddo

All right... which one of you madmen did this?

I couldn't even care less about Star Wars these days. The last good Star Wars related thing was the Clone Wars series and Rebels can't hold a candle to it, nor did "Episode 8".

I dunno, looks pretty good to me

Do you guys seriously think bad reviews on the internet are going to deter anyone? I thought I was headed to the theater early to try to get my tickets LAST THURSDAY, and out of the 7 screenings in my theater 6 were sold out. The only seats available were 4 seats in the IMAX and they were front and center so you'd have to break your neck looking up to see the screen,

The movie is going to make an insane amount of money (more than its profit back) on name recognition alone. everything else is just gravy and they'll continue to make these movies because people like them.

That's true too. Sup Forums did this last time when Han Solo died and it was fantastic. Caused so much normie ass pain.

this, its just a damn movie. If there is some hidden political message and you're so easy to manipulate that it effects your world view, then don't procreate because you'd be passing on the mind of a potato.

I get your point too, I think at this point we just have a slight disagreement on what to do about it. Personally I just think this is a bit of a dumb hill to die on, and that these cocksucking liberal faggots will flee in terror like the lemmings they are the moment the big fights are won. His shitposting on twitter is a symptom of a larger issue, not an issue that needs direct fighting, at least in my view.

>We're going to destroy this multi billion dollar movie by writing comments
K
E
K

You're so out of touch

>Sup Forumscucks think they can knock the mouse

You underestimate his power

It's a shit movie anyway. We know how it ends since it's a fucking prequel.

Prequels should be illegal unless they're set in an entirely different place / telling an entirely new story

PUBLICLY SHAME ANYONE COSPLAYING AS A STORMTROOPER OR DARTH VADER FOR COSPLAYING AS WHITE SUPREMACISTS

But! but!...
Muh Rogue 6 gorillion!!!

What if they're black or latino or asian? lol.

PC NAZIS HAVE NO RIGHT TO APPROPRIATE OUR CULTURE.

>dumb hill to die on
Agreed. That why I said I only partially support boycotting. I was thinking more about casually mentioning this stuff in conversations you have, spreading the truth you know, it will snowball (heh) eventually.

Second I saw this collage I wanted to show someone who's married to a police officer so they wouldn't see Rogue One so I looked up the initial source and what a surprise that Sup Forums is showing half the story

twitter.com/chrisweitz/status/797181777554984960

He never celebrated the shooting of cops, but Shaun King did try to bullshit nevertheless how 't-they only care when black people kill cops'

Oh no that part wasn't really about the cops at all, it was about him retweeting a known racist Shaun King, a person who, for example called for black people to commit violence, over some percieved racism from the police. A dangerous individual indeed.

I like the IP Man dude. And everyone already sees through the virtue signaling and race ratio condescending pandering crap of hollywood. Once white liberals get past the novelty of token color friends, they won't be so obnoxiously tedious about it.