Mfw I realise we are right-wing SJWs

>mfw I realise we are right-wing SJWs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WmGupHPD2d0
youtu.be/0QDL-zEagqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you just noticed this pleb?

>Sup Forums is one type of person

I guess so. Except our values are based on traditions that built civilization and theirs are based on new age insanity.

Similar methods, complete different values.

>Sup Forums is one type of person
>Sup Forums can be always right
Lmao, not even your memes are logically sound

Anti-SJW =/= Right-wing SJW

Except we're right. We realize refugees are bad and that SJWs are plunging white men down the drain

saged

Not only is the alt-right the SJWs of the right wing but further than that, if places like Sup Forums didn't exist, the leftists would have to create it in order to lend substance to their strawman arguments that the right is full of racists and sexism and nazis.

>Sup Forums is satire

Embrace it. Enforce social conservatism.

Not even close, we talk about the truth. Islam is cancer on the world, black people who say nigga and walk with their pants on their knees need to be cleansed of this world, and Hitler did nothing wrong.

You know they are just going to deny this

Except we're not. Your claim depends on a false dichotomy.

SJW's are worthless. Clearly, we, as a brotherhood of virgin basement dwelling NEETs who've managed to employ 'fake news' and weaponized autism to propel a fellow shitposter into the world's most powerful position, are not.

Good luck ridiculing us from here out. We'll simply remember how ass made your pedoscum losers were.

>social conservatism
what is that?

You didn't build any civilisation, retard.

>666
Whatever you say Satan.

its called the overton window OP

we have to act like retards in order to move the debate on what is acceptable

Who could be behind this post?

>Islam is cancer on the world
Islam is a peaceful Religion, that preaches tolerance and acceptance
>black people who say nigga and walk with their pants on their knees need to be cleansed of this world
Its their culture, why are you so intolerant against other cultures?
>Hitler did nothing wrong
He killed Million jews, so yes, he did nothing wrong

LOOK OUT, IT'S A MAINSTREAM METEOR!

He clearly said "our values are based on traditions that built civilization"

That is not the same as claiming that he/we built civilisation ourselves, you cretin.

>mfw yet another concern troll

You think your values of being Neo-Nazis is equivalent to the young lads who gave up their lives fighting Nazism?

Top cuck

the truly unhinged nutters here often get called out for their unyielding dogmatic shit

and we're not slaves to emotion or easily swayed by 1 pic of dead refugee

>I'm supposedly a shitposter but these guys aren't

Fucking faggots....

Because we simply have views, beliefs, and opinions doesn't make us "like them." We can back our shit up with logic, facts, and statistics.

Use your goddamn mind and stop parroting Scrotum of Mossad talking points.

first of all, >Phillipines
second, some "anti-sjws" aren't just complaining about sjws, they are complaining about absurd conspiracies to sap and impurify the white essence of our aryan bloodlines.

ok dickhead so go ahead and define that for us real quick:

check'em

>>mfw right-wing SJWs

Now you getting redpilled, little by little

>We can back our shit up with logic, facts, and statistics.
This is 100% false the Obama leaf fucks you goys over time after time

Naw. The left is trying like hell to make pol the equivalent of the lefts sjws, but the important thing is; we are contained on, possibly, a satire site while dem other niggas think there are really 50 other genders.

Checked

You're not very bright

You're also not very bright, or you are very new

I'm not a nazi, you fucking moron.
For that matter, who said anything about fighting nazis either?

This may shock you but I feel that I must let you in on this secret; human history reaches further back than the 1940s.

I was, oddly enough, referring to the traditions and values that have kept civilised society running for the best part of the last two thousand years.

Not everyone here is Natsoc, I hate to burst that bubble of yours, I'm just a Christian nationalist.

Justice Warriors?

>Logic, facts, and statistics

really? if you disagree with the Sup Forums narrative you're called a "cuck, faggot, shill " or "jew"

while there are small pockets of reasonable discussion, it is essentially a hug box/ circle jerk no different than tumblr in that sense

You are the bizzaro SJWs, in fact you're even worse. They at least have a legitimate gripe, a basis in which to mount a campaign of awareness
What in the flying fuck are you crying about?

Hahaha I'm not right wing, I just hate the SJW faggots so much that they have driven me to the side with all the racists. It's not bad though, lots of funny bantz.

Crying?

I'm laughing at the utter complacency and brashness of the left.

FUCKING stop trolling NIGGER. Most OBVIOUS fucking TROLL I've ever seen. Then you'll reply with more GAY NIGGER SHIT, as if you seriously believe about what you are saying. This was supposed SERIOUS BOARD, yet people like you continue to diminish the integrity and credibility of this board. This bpard is my fucking life and this is what you fucking do? Seriously kill yourself if all your gonna do is shitpost, faggot.

There is a difference between a Nazi and a traditionalist.
Quite a large one infact.

>2 months later
>gas the jews, race war now!

>we

>being displaced and shit on
>hurr hurr nothing to complain about

libertarians hate the state
statists love the state

that means they are the same, and both are wrong

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Fighting for freedom and fighting to take away the rights of others are entirely different things.

these posts are made to distract from the safety squads. disregard.

I have zero taller ants for racism. Seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder desu

FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU TOO, TEANIGGER

People who preach identity politics are special snowflakes, coming from either end of the spectrum.

I'D KICK YOUR ASS NIGGER

come back when you learn how to green text

>we're not one person REEEEEEEEEEEE stop disturbing our echochamber

>this meme again
Literally anyone can make whatever fucking political thread they want. If you want to be a pinko faggot, none of us can stop you.

you are not a nihilist that does not care about anything, so you are exactly the same of other non-nihilists that do care about something

>what is that?
The preservation of traditional beliefs and philosophies. What did you think we were doing?

then the entire population of the world is special snowflakes?

who the fuck does not play identity politics?

even neocons care about "muh jewish identity for israel"

Are you a refugee from a war torn country that had your shit blown up by a drone, a palestinian who was thrown from thier house by an israeli, a minority who was forced out of theirs by white gentrification?

Wow man, you really have it tough. I literally can't believe it. Not one bit

I fucking cant stand this thing about "right wing sjws" it is so fucking retarded. There is one crucial difference between us and the sjws. We are correct, we hold the truth they do not. The whole point of them being cringy fucks is because their mindset is totally irrational. To say we are right wing sjws is to bypass the fact that there is no absolute truth and "everything is just someones opinion and let people do whatever they want" like a fucking retard libertarian. If you say 2+2= 5 and you sit there and argue with everyone around you that it is true and beat them up, it is not the same thing as arguing and beating up the people who say 2+2=5 when you know 2+2=4. Fucking dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=WmGupHPD2d0

yeah, just look at this evil privilege of this german woman

how does she dare to expect to have a country of her own where gangs of enemy tribes won't throw her down the stairs!

#WhitePrivilege

Let's use your own fucktarded logic against you. Are you one of the victims who was raped, beaten, and left to die from a refugee?

Holy fuck literally and unironically kill yourself. No actually scratch that, tell me where you live I want to kill you myself

>anonymous image board for discussion of news, politics and current events

>moderatorss allow pretty much anyone's opinion to be expressed

I don't think you know what an echo chamber is.

The white man suffers so much, you are right.
What a mistake I made, thanks for correcting mi negro.. or are you a white guy on vacation? I'm so sad for you man, I hope you bought first class tickets *sobs uncontrollably*

Bro Sup Forums gets routinely BTFO whenever actual data is used in a discussion. Obamaleaf assrapes basically everyone on here

>tfw i wish i could be obamaleaf

W E
E

Want to compromise with some social conservatism and throw in some collectivist economics? That would make me pretty wet

that is exactly what an SJW would say

As a libertarian you should know better than this. Social conservatives are not libertarians and they are indeed SJWs.

shut up obongoleaf

(Y(Y(Y(Y(O)U)U)U)U)

when did I say that the white man suffers?

I just agreed with you that #WhitePrivilege exists my niggah!

White Privilege is about 1400 english girls raped by pakis while the government that they elected looks away

I wish everyone in the world had as much privilege as the evil whitey does :(

> mfw not raped by big ahmed cock

feels unprivileged man

and libertarians are statists

you see:

libetarianians blame the government
statists blame corporations

how can't you see that those opposite positions are actually the same?

>collectivist economics

Fuck off, jew.

youtu.be/0QDL-zEagqs

>leaf

No, it is you who isn't bright.

See what I did right there?

>implying they're wrong

We're not, Brock. Give this campaign up.

You can't show me a single left-winger who's been fired for being what they are, and yet I can show at least a dozen right wingers who've been fired for nothing more than words.

The left is the persecution now. And assholes like you know it.

>Implying they are

Alt left, alt right, two sides of the same coin.

Meme as you will, but it is the Anglo that currently leads the fight against degeneracy. Deep down I think we all know what must be done about the Eternal Aryan problem.