Are there neet bucks in the US? I'm currently working a job I'm not happy with and I'm thinking about going on the dole...

are there neet bucks in the US? I'm currently working a job I'm not happy with and I'm thinking about going on the dole. but I don't want to stand in the welfare line like degenerate niggers though. what is the most accepted way to get free shit as a white person?

God I'm glad Trump won. You people really are fucking parasites.

But Trump will not make us work.
He will give big paychecks to my parents and all the Mexicans will go away.

ayyyy i voted trump too

>He thinks trump will take away neetbux

I'm only a NEET because I can't get a job, sixty interviews so far.

Should have done some internships, but wasted my time being a virgin and playing video games during college.

Don't want to work manual or retail, too much pride.
My online friend signed up for autism and mental disability welfare, but when he applied for regular jobs he was denied because of his mental disability, which is pretty fucking sad, he only gets around $1100 a month.

I'm trying to steer away from welfare and retail, hopefully I get a nice paying job with my degree, I'm still looking so it's possible. Don't have that much debt because I got some scholarship money.

$1100 a month?
Wow that's a lot!

not really, his parents disowned him so he has to pay for his housing bills and only has about $80-100 for food a month.

has no car or anything so he's pretty much just stuck or has to take the bus

and he has no college education, so he's pretty much stuck in that hole forever.

he tried joining the military but because he had a record for mental disability, he was denied applicability. he can't even purchase a fire arm anymore, lol

>too much pride

No, you're just an entitled faggot. Besides, how can you even have pride if you can't even find gainful employment? That's the most absurd thing I've heard all day. No, you're just embarrassed that you wasted 4 years only to find out you're as useful to society as teenagers, degenerates, and other fuck ups.

Well done.

my current expenses are 1300 a month and that includes paying the mortgage on a 2000 sq ft house. I would quit my job tomorrow and move into a 600 sq ft apartment for a free $1100 a month. that could go really far.

I'm not entitled, I came from a poor family and worked my ass off in college I just didn't put off time for work experience.

I get calls from out of state, but I can't afford moving into out of state cities, I plan on finding a job maybe maximum three-four hour commute before having enough money to purchase my own property.

Just because you can walk into a retail store or some factory and get automatically signed up for a job doesn't make you a hard worker, even niggers can do that.

The easiest way to get a job is to already have a job. Seriously, my best friend's girlfriend works in HR (like a good whore) and she says the first thing they look for on any resume is whether or not you're currently employed. It doesn't matter what it is. Second, they look for education and professional credentials. If your current job sucks, they understand that. They understand that you're not content working retail. What they're looking for is work ethic and grit.

I was out of work for a few months a couple of years back, I was denied unemployment because I had a website open under my name that I made absolutely no money on.
And because I'm a white male.

I enjoy your tax dollars.

>Getting welfare as a fucking white male.
Good luck faggot. Maybe if you knock up some chick, or adopt some kids.

You are a nigger. A lazy nigger. Now go grovel in filth and crime with your kindred spirits.

NEET

No Education no employment no training

You have a degree. You are not a NEET, you probably are just poorly adjusted, have low confidence, low self esteem, and communicate poorly.

Join some groups any group where you practice public speaking. Get some confidence. Create a written plan. Volunteer for something to at least get some experience and it looks good on a resume. Call every friend or family member you can think of to see if they know anyone that knows someone that is hiring.

In other words, getting a job should be your full time job until you get a job. It takes work to find work.

NEET bucks in the US are going the way of the dinosaur because so many people are claiming disability. At this rate it'll be gone before social security runs out.

60 minutes ran a story about it a year or two ago.

No, it means "not in education, employment, or training". What you did in the past doesn't matter, if you're sat in your arse doing fuck all now then you are a NEET.

It has nothing to do with how hard or easy a job is. You are hardly in a position to be critiquing work, much less ethic. You make $0.00 dollars right now. Any nigger with a job makes more than you. Let that sink in, fuck boy.

Literally less than 0.01% of my taxes. I don't much care.

Literally it's because so many are disabled and barely functional. When the bux do run out, if they do, what will become of these people? Don't say genocide or eugenics because literally that won't happen. More like societal collapse progressing even faster?

Then stop complaining faggot

You are exactly the type of vermin I hope the Trump Administration crushes early on in his first term. Get a job of get to work in the camps, your choice, scumbag.

did you even read my post? I have a job. I just want to quit and get gibs.

I'm not complaining. I'm pointing out the blatant hypocrisy. He's no better than the Millenials we shit talk. The entitled and self righteous cunts.

You're not a nigger but you are a wigger. Neck yourself

Oh. Carry on then.