Rapper Kevin Gates Tells Black People to Stop Being Niggers

Based Kevin Gates tells black people to be accountable for their actions instead of acting like niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=wlWMunmMwqo

ROUND 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO
youtube.com/watch?v=86nQFkkLF6w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pR0VsbyZxWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is he... there I say it? Our guy?

Dare*

no

Is that Bill Gates' wife's son?

Pros of Kevin Gates
>Bomb ass beats
>eats ass
>cute
>African American

Where is my wife so that I can treat this young man, he deserves it. I will being doing what R. Kelly song. I will watch from the closet.

>Every nigger who tells niggers to stop being niggers is based
>White people who say the same shit aren't

Looks like we're being raided by faggots again

Dude has the same philosophy as me. I was a shithead kid and wondered in jail if I would EVER stop getting arrested. I changed the way I conducted myself, changed the way I viewed authority and I've had no problem since.

A few rappers that Sup Forums hates, like Kendrick Lamar and Killer Mike, are actually pretty fucking based compared to their peers.

Every black man willing to stand up and tell niggers to stop acting like entitled and violent vermin is worth 500 niggers.

Damn that second video was real as fuck

Literally /ourguy/

literally EVERY single nigger rapper promoting degenerate thug life is NOT our guy. stop producing nigger music, wearing nigger clothes, talking nigger speech, then MAYBE you can be /our guy/

*alt-right OUT*

He's a muslim. He'll never be our guy.

I GOT SIX JOBS I DON'T GET--
I DON'T GET-- TIRED!

wow great story thanks for sharing

who cares what this nigger has to say. trying to act all grimy and tough in his video. what a faggot.

I GOT TWO PHONES

Maybe he should take his own advice

youtube.com/watch?v=pR0VsbyZxWg

whats the appeal of this shit? does anyone here have an IQ above 120 that appreciates this?

wow......this guy is pretty based

+$0.05

White people who say the same shit are based. Who says they aren't? Liberals? Who fucking cares what liberals think? They are miserable. Acting just like the niggers with this woe is me victim shit.

>black people learn to not commit crimes

>WE HAZ AWAKENZ N SHIT

bitch i am sitting in my desktop in my basement after a 9h work day. fuck off.

wow.....this guy is pretty based

Why even talk shit to him? He's being kind to you.

+$0.25

I've seen a couple of his interviews before, and I gained a lot of respect for him. I'm still not a huge fan of his music, but I respect him.

I make 50 cents a post

what a coincidence, that's how much you're mom charges for blowjobs

>Fucking leaf

So is malik obama but he's adored here.

#roasted

I GOT TWO................PHONES

Actually, it's how much your mom charges for blowjobs.

>THIS JUST IN: KEVIN GATES FOUND WITH THREE BULLETS IN THE BACK OF HIS
>POLICE DECLARE IT AN ACT OF SUICIDE

>the everybody that says something based is based meme

there are based blacks out there but he seems like the type that has all around crazy views and opinions and the opinion being spoken of just happened to be a good one. Hell, the way he acts and the things he says reminds me of myself and by Sup Forums standards I'm a degenerate. 8/10 would still drink while I listen to his music though

FUCK OFF

It's funny too since this guy is the biggest nigger in main stream hip hop currently.

What degenerate things do you do?

reeeee meant to respond to

Those hijabs... I want to shoot my load over a trio of girls wearing them, if only because it looks like they're wearing something designed to take it on the face without hair interference. I mean that thing is sealed around her head. It would be perfect. It may sound degenerate, but we must propagate the BWC with pride because that is truly what the women want the world over.

Koondrick is fucking terrible and not red pilled

THIS

killer mike is an avid BLM supporter

>if you wanna be right ill agree witchu
10/10 troll tactic. he a gud boi nao

So he's worth 300 white people.

>koon
>coon
nigger spotted. only bluepilled niggers use that term.

>as you evolved
kek

>So is malik obama but he's adored here.

He was adored because he was Obama's brother and he made the dems look bad during the election. He was a useful tool, nothing more. Muslims will never be accepted.

you sir, made me think

I think Lil' Wayne trumps all of them in terms of being based. The guy was saved by a white cop and he's pro-police. He's also actually done time and lived the shit he's rapped about. Now he's comfy and based. I personally don't like his music, but he's articulate and intelligent in interviews.

>defending koondrick

College freshman detected. Enjoy your beats by dre

>He's also actually done time and lived the shit he's rapped about.

You immediately made it clear you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Wayne's been a star rapper since he was 13.

>but he's articulate and intelligent in interviews.
no, he's not. he's still a nigger promoting nigger culture. gangster rap is THE single biggest contributor of niggerdom

Unless he wants to tell BLM to fuck off, probably not. The black far right really doesn't have much traction.

>gangster rap
>Lil Wayner

His shit is consumer rap. All about spending money like most southern rap.

I love Kevin Gates now!

(I'm young but not underage, which will explain a lot)
Fighting (although I find it justified), drinking & occasionally smoking weed, been in an interracial relationship for years though she is conservative, overall act slightly niggery and unironically say "deadass" and "nigga", depressingly unmotivated so not doing much with myself, and listen to nigger rap

>Do you know what's worse than a nigger?
>Another one

10/10 pol humor confirmed

Iq 129, trump voter, Intj, big Kevin gates fan.

I'm not white though. Also grew up in niglanta, rap music is an addiction

did you not watch his interview? he takes out a fucking red bandana and says he's a gangster. jesus christ can't you cucks realize all rap is fucking degenerate? stop cucking their dicks already

>I'm not white though.
stopped reading there. don't care

Listen to his albums and he doesn't pull punches when it comes to criticizing the black community for black-on-black crime and bullshit thug culture.

How do people like you end up here of all places? What keeps you coming back?

>itt: fags with only one phone

I'm either iq 140 or iq 150- can't remember which tbhfam
Any music is fantastic when you're about to black out. I've known nigger ass people who listen to almost exclusively nigger music that would sing along to country music like they've always loved it if you put it on while they're drunk.

>Any music is fantastic when you're about to black out.

kill yourself.

unless the music is next level terrible you're probably gonna enjoy it drunk - I'm assuming you've never tried

140 IQ here, INTJ master race, also a vegan.

The appeal of Kevin Gates in particular has a lot to do with his departure from current mainstream hip-hop trends and his clear influence from classic, traditional 90's style gangster rap.

There are other similar performers that exhibit more traditional gangster hip-hop influence; Troy Ave for example, whom capture the raw, unfiltered and emotional aspect of the streets in a way that is not weak ass pussy shit like Drake or Koondrick, for example.

Kevin Gates' instrumental stylings are also more deeply embedded with a nostalgic sound reminiscent of mid 90's gangster hip-hop, largely considered the golden age of the genre.

>unpopular opinion

Shit like this is the reason there is a difference between niggers and blacks in my mind.

Shit like this gives me hope for some blacks. As a white male, i have many black, ME, female and jewish friends.

Its not about being a white american, its about adopting the white christian american values and way of life.

Say im from reddit, go ahead. Im a strict mobile user since 2009, and i dont know how to use reddit let alone on a phone.

I've come across more whites id like to see dead than sandcoons. Not many where im at admittedly.

That being said, colors should not interbreed.

>perlice
>prolice

cool guy though

>It's funny too since this guy is the biggest nigger in main stream hip hop currently
lolno. He's not the worst or the lowest but he's sure as hell not the biggest or the best.

Also, a christian iraqi has treated me better than my immediate family for several years. The only reason i still own my house is because of him.

*catholic

nothing more pathetic than a self-hating racist cuck
if you're not going to stand for your own race, don't expect us to spare you in the coming race wars, death to all non-whites.

what Sup Forums doesn't consider is that even though nignogs shouldn't be held at a lower standard, to go out and tell everybody an opinion that will literally ruin your life if it gets around too much takes a lot

Look at kanye

>xD I'll stand with this group of "people" that are retards despite my knowing they're retards because they look like me

This is Sup Forums so I've naturally come across this view before but everytime I do it makes me cringe. Nigger-tier logic, if not lower.

>140
>vegan

Kanye is the kind of music that white people who think they're super cool for listening to "black people music" listen to . I don't know about when he first started because I didn't know much about him, but I can guarantee 90% of his current fans are white. It wouldn't affect him anywhere on the level that it would affect gates.

This is true, also true for Koondrick and Drake. Almost exclusively white fan base.

this guy is actually based. He even preaches monogamy.