Is he retarded? Why does he think he can argue with insofec professionals who know 1000 times more than him?

Is he retarded? Why does he think he can argue with insofec professionals who know 1000 times more than him?

Sup Forums will defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/10/19/politics/election-day-russia-hacking-explained/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NPR
cnn.com/2016/12/12/politics/russian-hack-donald-trump-2016-election/
youtube.com/watch?v=OJOyz7_sk8I
cbsnews.com/news/nsa-chief-adm-michael-rogers-speaks-candidly-of-russias-use-of-wikileaks-in-u-s-election/
nakedcapitalism.com/2016/07/nsa-whistleblower-not-so-fast-on-claims-russia-behind-dnc-email-hack.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stfu leaf

stfu you don't want to make that hacker Sup Forums come get you

Infosec expert here.

Unless Russians owned voting machines and cast 61 million votes in Trump's favor, none of this shit matters.

>No, the presidential election can't be hacked
>1. Why is it unlikely the presidential election can be swayed by a hack?
>Experts say rather than the hacks, it's the reaction from the public that scares them.
Rumors of hacking -- even if not successful -- could undermine faith in the election and play into a losing politician's claim that the election was "rigged."
cnn.com/2016/10/19/politics/election-day-russia-hacking-explained/

This article is from October, back when hillary was leading in all the polls. Now that she lost the election, the dems begin pushing a false narrative countering the claims they made 3 months ago. The dishonesty of the left is truly disgusting

Polite reminder that Russia hacked the vote itself. This isn't about Podesta emails.

he isnt wrong tho.

do you know anything about security?

trump is fucking his presidency up so badly if he picks rex tillerson that will be the final straw for me.
#NOTMYPRESIDENT

>Trusting an incompetent and corrupt international organization that has been out of control since the last 50 years

DHS already took control of the election prior to the election.

0 hacking of voting machines.

None of this other shit matters.

the left is playing with fire right now.

there is literally no public evidence of wrongdoing, just claims that russia "wanted" to interfere

Trump knows the cyber. It's very big, the cyber. Very important. He has to be tough with the cyber.

>implying he is not being briefed by tech savvy fags

Worked for an adult dating company in sunny Stockton, CA as a code monkey and one of our duties was keeping the customer db secure. We'd often get intrusion attempts from eastern european IP's but tracing that back to a natural person or responsible organization is completely impossible unless they did absolutely nothing to hide their tracks.

Any "infosec professional" want to prove me wrong?

It's a really shitty ignorant Tweet and the annoying thing is he's actually in the right here. He needs to articulate explain it.

Just giving a friendly reminder about the following when it comes to the hacks!

1. Data taken from Hillary's private server, which was in her closet, disconnected from US cyber security networks, undisclosed, unprotected and objectively less secure than a Gmail account

2. Data taken from Podesta, Clinton's Campaign Manager, who was phished from his password which was "P@ssword"

3. NONE OF THE DATA WITHIN THESE EMAILS HAS EVER BEEN DISPUTED OR SAID TO BE FALSE

4. Blaming anyone is just a distraction from the content of the leaks. It does not matter who released factual data exposing election fraud.

Remember to keep these talking points in mind when dealing with leftists discussing the "Russian Hacks"

t. Russian Hacker influencing the US election

They already investigated Clinton's private email server. They already noted that there was a breach from tor from possibly multiple foreign agencies. All this shit was revealed to have happened because Clinton illegally used her prvt server for confidential comma. Trump had nothing to do with it. Dems are just solidifying everyone opinion that they're unfit to rule and nothing but rabid crybaby. What a fucking joke you all are

To be fair, it is kind of hard to prove. IPs aren't really evidence since anyone can hop on a network and frame someone. Corrupt investigators can also easily plant evidence on computers, hence why troublesome people often disappear because, surprise surprise, turns out they had 6 million files of cheese pizza.

You're a fucking leaf, why do you think you can argue with the leader of the free world?

Jesus I fucking hate CNN

Are you retarded?

The only hacking was of Wikileaks.

You can't hacking the voting machines because they're not connected to the internet.

implying you know more than Barron, fat chance kid

but he's right. the best you've got is fucking russian code that can at best be traced to potentially russian hackers originating from russia.

but it could just as easily be some NSA guy using old russian code with a VPN or proxy lmao

We literally impeached Nixon for TRYING to do this.

What dirt does Putin have on Trump to make Trump behave? He has to have something to have put so much effort into getting Trump elected

Remember that time they took donations for a recount in Michigan, and they found democrat voters voting 6 times in Detroit?

My god, these 400lbs Russian hackers in their mother's basement cannot be stopped. They can literally hack paper ballots. How can America stand up to such hacking skills?

are those the same professionals that said Irak had WMS's? yrah... a fucking LEAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

He's NOT being briefed; he's skipping his briefings because he thinks he's too smart to need to know things

literally a shit tier conspiracy theory with no supporting evidence that was perpetuated by meme artists during fucking election season

how gullible are you holy shit dude

unfortunately those infosec professionals work for intelligence agencies with political agendas

like yeah they know what's up but they won't tell you the truth unless it benefits them

You lost.

>insofec professionals who know 1000 times more than him?
A

i think it is or was actually german law that cybercriminals must be caught in the act to prove guilt, or something like that

No, I heard on NPR, US radio - they don't say that the Russians hacked voting machines, but rather that they gained access to both Republican and Democrat servers, but only released dirt from the Democrat ones.

Trump seems pretty shameless to me.

Also what are you implying? That Trump was behind the Podesta hacks to sway public opinion in his favor? If that's the case then how is Russia behind this? Because they have dirt on Trump and Trump had to do whatever was necessary to keep from getting blackmailed by the Russians......even becoming President of the United States

If they know so much, why don't they show us the proof?

>muh IP addresses

Oh fuck, that is definitive proof.

1. Those are intelligence briefings. He's talking about being informed by knowledge tech people about this subject. Two utterly unconnected things.

2. Pence is being briefed daily, Trump at least 2-4 times a week. Anything important is relayed to Trump.

3. This is a better system because dealing with that stuff isn't Trumps specialty. He can divide the work to the relevant people. Pence himself is better suited for handling the minutia. There's no reason for him to do the extra briefings.

Who the fuck cares?

Obama went to the UK before Brexit and was essentially threatening sanctions.

>we impeached Nixon for trying to do this
Reddit doesn't teach you actual history does it, because none of what you said is accurate

>Typically, NPR member stations receive funds through on-air pledge drives, corporate underwriting, state and local governments, educational institutions, and the federally funded Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB).
>federally funded
Youve been lied to, user.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NPR

90% of the daily briefing is the exact same thing every day. Do you honestly think Trump is not aware of what's happening?

>it's not fair that the Russians didn't also release dirt on the other political party wahhh

What if there was no dirt? What if the dirt was already exposed or not worse than anything else of Trump?

Does the amount of released dirt need to be measured before an election can be declared valid?

Does it not matter at all that the data released was factual and the authenticity not disputed?

I find this line of thinking so insane I genuinely want to learn more about how you think

>>Current year
>>Doesn't know Trump fucked a kid while the Russians secretly taped him

Underrated

My son installed a virus protector on my computer I think he can handle our nation's cyber

did he eat the kid? because hillary ate the kid

>Not being able to buy bootleg nanobots to empty into the water supply of the US and hack the brains of US citizens to vote for and influence Trump support.

Actually he's right about that one. Attributing a cyber attack to any party is very hard, and in these days an attack done by a lone neckbeard in a basement is basically indistinguishable from a multi-million dollar attack funded by a nation state. He was very much on the mark about that "400lb hacker" comment.

>What if the dirt was already exposed or not worse than anything else of Trump?

Kek. this.

I'm still surprised that the pussy video was the worst thing they had on Trump. I kept expecting something else to come out just before the election, but there was nothing.

Russia did it, cryptic messages of "russia wuz ere 2016" were found.
>Definition of catching Putin red handed

Remember all the hearings grilling Hillary about her illegal prvt email server she used for confidential comms? Because that's what all this amounts to. Hillary Clinton being a criminal. Again.

>insofec professionals who know 1000 times more than him

nice joke there OP

>ad hominem
>tries to bait a forum into "debating" it
Fuck off, leaf

>implying he's being briefed by anyone

>Sup Forums defends this

not discrediting you, but has the same person made both claims that you are claiming they made?

just because people share an ideology or even work at the same news org, doesn't mean they agree on every point or have a unanimous hivemind

Who said anything about Iraq? Do you know what infosecc is? Did you take your meds this morning faggot?

He's not wrong you know.

Jim Comey said there was no trace of a foreign government in the hack

CIA has an agenda

>bootleg nanobots

hes right.

libcucks can barely even use their baby proof apple products.

(((They))) have no need to love a system that did not get Hillary elected. It's not surprising that they would try to undermine faith in something that they don't like.

>>This is a better system because dealing with that stuff isn't Trumps specialty

"That stuff"? You mean, like, all foreign policy?

>>There's no reason for him to do the extra briefings

You can't wait until a crises happens to start studying up on it! What if there's a riot in South Korea that breaks into one of our bases there and some people die? Is Trump an expert in the South Korean political situation that he could make wise decisions? If I were to ask Trump now, could he explain why there's me a major riot in Seoul right now in the first place?

No one gave a shit about Afghanistan on September 10th, 2001. Things can change fast. What if all of a sudden Southeast Asia becomes a major hotspot? What if China plants troops on whatever that island is them and Japan are fighting over as a fuck you to Trump, and Japan asked us to honor our treaty commitments with them to get the island back or they're kick us out of Okinawa?

Do you think if China did that on 1/21 Trump would know *anything at all* about the situation? He'd have no understanding of the situation except what the cabinet told him and they'd all probably disagree on everything so he has no pre-knowledge of events and no clear message from his cabinet. What's he going to base his decision on? His gut? Fight China? Abandon Japan? Go for diplomacy? What does he do?

different article with different conclusions
cnn.com/2016/12/12/politics/russian-hack-donald-trump-2016-election/

Both articles had to be approved by the editor. It's proof of bias in any case.

Nixon was impeached for wiretapping opponents not rigging voting machines in collusion with Russians.

>he doesn't think the NSA can shit all over whatever proxy you're using
Kek they had VM escape 0days for years that they hid, they can absolutely deanonymize your shitty little socks proxy if they wanted to. Trump is a retard and he's not right here.

>Is he retarded?
Leaf ask yourself how many times it a rat has to get shocked before he figures out he shouldn't eat that cheese, then ask yourself how many times you've been BTFO over the last year because you believed the mainstream press.

Are you smarter than a rat? I'll bet you aren't.

IF Russia helped Trump, it's pretty simple and obvious why.
Hillary wanted to go to war with Russia.
Trump wanted to be friends with Russia.
They don't own him, that's just silly.

>"That stuff"? You mean, like, all foreign policy?

Yes, there's absolutely no doubt that Trump will have to rely on advisers because he simply isn't experienced here.

>You can't wait until a crises happens to start studying up on it!

All key data is being relayed to him by Pence.

Are you against Obama not doing daily briefings?

>he doesnt know the NSA is on our side
Sup Forums, FBI, NSA, kremlin are the new A team

FACT

>>Do you honestly think Trump is not aware of what's happening?

This is the same Trump who, today, asked why the Russian hacking did come up before the election when it was mentioned on all three debates, he answered questions on it, and it got significant news coverage.

Trump isn't inconsistent because he's playing unpredictable 12D chess or even because he's trying to confuse the media. He's inconsistent because he's old and he forgets shit.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

hes the next president of the united states, leaf. not some prime faggot

someone make an image of that with

>look at me.....

>look at me.....

>i choose american presidents now.

Are you retarded? Why does a fucking leaf think he can argue w/ Donald Trump who knows 1000 times more him?

The voting machines you dummy.
>youtube.com/watch?v=OJOyz7_sk8I

>2. Data taken from Podesta, Clinton's Campaign Manager, who was phished from his password which was "P@ssword"

What an idiot. Everyone knows that "P@ssword" is insecure. He should have used "P@ssw0rd".

This shows how little you know about the inner workings of the cabinet. Foreign relations and situations like the one you speak of (riots in South Korea) would fall more on the Secretary of State who may seek some direction from Trump.

Most foreign affairs and how the US handles intelligence regarding foreign affairs falls on the secretary of state.

A president is only as good as his cabinet, and I will say that Obama's cabinet sucked, thus... well you can finish this conclusion.

>Allah Snackbar kills 50 people by blowing himself up and while pledging alliance to ISIS
>Can't say Islamic terror on TV and you're being insensitive to them while being a Islamaphobe
>You can say Russians hacked the US election based on "CIA REPORT WITH UNKNOWN SOURCES NOT BACKED BY ANY MAJOR MEMBER" and shit on them as being evil.
>You can fire up Red Scare 2.0 out of nowhere when your candidate loses

>the NSA is on Trump's side
Wrong.
cbsnews.com/news/nsa-chief-adm-michael-rogers-speaks-candidly-of-russias-use-of-wikileaks-in-u-s-election/

>selling your country piecemeal to Russians because you thought it would trigger liberals
You can't make this stuff up.

This. I'd like to see CIA's proof.

because the people reading his tweets aren't insofec pros?

who do you think gave the files to wikileaks?

he is right though

what if Putin told Trump he was trying to stop globalism and defend nationalism around the world?

Oh look, you can post fake news? I can too!

nakedcapitalism.com/2016/07/nsa-whistleblower-not-so-fast-on-claims-russia-behind-dnc-email-hack.html

Fuck NPR, I listen to it every time I drive and it's democrat propaganda funded by our government. It doesn't even give a fair and honest view.

They were talking about pizzagate on NPR and the women making points about how the theory is fake said that there was nothing weird about Podesta's weird child paintings that he collects.

Let that sink in for a moment.

But he's not wrong

He is categorically not. Hahahhaha lmao at you if you think the NSA doesn't collect overseas data.

Because those infosec profesionals cant provide any proof. They may have shit on russia obtained via illegal/secret channels, spying, hacking, pulling someones fingernails out but they cant disclose any of it. Trump can say whatever the fuck he wants because cia made a (possibly valid) claim which they cant prove.

It's literally a press conference from the NSA director, kill urself my dude.

>didn't catch the hacker
>professional

What professionals are you talking about leaf?

You are just shitposting, you can't do shit but get some logs if you don't catch them in the act

>>Foreign relations and situations like the one you speak of (riots in South Korea) would fall more on the Secretary of State who may seek some direction from Trump.

In theory. That's the conventional way of doing it.

Do you think Trump's going to start doing things the conventional way now?

Every cabinet is kind of a shitshow behind the scenes, as everyone in it is competing for status/attention/policy. This will likely go double for Trump, as his reputation for being agreeable to whoever he's currently speaking with and a cabinet full of people with little personal loyalty to him (Carly Fiorina as head of intelligence!) give a strong incentive to try to manipulate Trump, while Ivanka and Jared Kushner will almost certainly have some degree of unofficial power just because Trump listens to them.

There's going to be at least a dozen people in Trump's cabinet who are going to fancy themselves the "real" president.

He is, though. You just aren't knowledgable to recognize it.

if insofec professionals are so smart how come they're not president?

He's not wrong. Unless you catch them red handed, then after the fact anything can be edited/altered/tampered etc

explain then why since the 80s till the Silk Road guy they do big operatives to catch them in front of the pc