WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT Sup Forums'S LACK OF DIVERSITY

Get in here.

A place as inclusive and welcoming as Sup Forums has a devastating flaw: An overwhelming number of straight white males. We have to brainstorm ways of making this place more enticing to valuable minorities, like tranny niggers and muslim spics. This is a DIRE SITUATION. The oldfags are dying out and we desperately need to replace them because the newfag NEETs aren't reproducing. The Meme Economy will crash when the oldfags retire and there won't be enough new laborers to replace them.

RED ALERT GET IN HERE THIS IS AN EXISTENTIAL SITUATION

The fuck are you talking about, there are literally hundreds of different cultures on here at any time.

What are you trying to say, bigot?

Source please.

Sup Forums is extremely diverse, maybe the most diverse website on the planet. Where else do you see people from some shithole island near new zealand talk to an american farmer in the middle of nowhere.

White New Zealanders aren't the future, shitlord. The future belongs to minority femanons.

WRONG

Black female here and I can spot my own.

This place isn't half white.

Do you have any proof that everyone posting in this thread is not a female nigger?
By the way your bait thread is weak I rate 14/88

We already have the United States shut the fuck up.

How do you deal with the racism? I mean i don't like niggas but i do like black people .

Forgot pic.

The only diversity I want to see is in execution methods for everyone who isn't white.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards....

I'm so, so, happy for you. It always encourages me to see members of the black community both reading AND writing!

Who are fucking you to say that everyone is a straight white male here? You a fucking physicist or something? You can't know what sex, gender or species each of us is you ignorant prick.

>An overwhelming number of straight white males.

Incorrect. Our problem is clearly grown men who worship Anime. It's lame.

>Sup Forums
>not diverse
It may look like it since the people in here are all just anons.
#GreenLivesMatter

I agree, anime HAS to go. White males watching it is disgusting cultural appropriation and undue oppression of the Japanese.

>black femanon?
I love black girls. you know the drill bitch
>tits or gtfo

>valuable
>minorities
pick one

Go on...

Ignore him.
I'm more interested to see you actually just post a pic of yourself for proofs, no nudes required

Ignore him.
Nudes required.
I've bleached all shades, and I really do love black girls, so let's see that ass

SHAME ON YOU. Dating outside of your race is sexual appropriation.

SHAME ON YOU.
I want to respect her, but I'd totally probably date her.

Black Women can be absolutely fantastic.
White Women are currently a fucking joke, I'm so tired of them.

I want a change.

>SHAME ON YOU. Dating outside of your race is sexual appropriation.
I think I like you, let's have mixed babies and name them Adolf and Eva
>but first I'm gonna need those nudes

Why do you hate all women, user?

You must be lost.

Why would there be diversity on a board entitled politically incorrect?

Dont you think these crude, quirky libtard antics have ran its course already?

I don't hate all women.
I just hate Californian College Aged White Women.

I am a Californian College Aged White Man, and I can tell you with full confidence that my female counterparts are absolute scum.

Even the 'slightly conservative' ones are fucking tards.

Shit bait

Up here in WA I knew plenty of really nice white women in my teens and college years.

Shy bookish white women tend to be nice and not retarded, half the ones I knew didn't seem to be sluts and only half have been swept up in the wave of social justice bullshit on facebook.

That being said, almost all of the friends that I see regularly are fellow white aspies or asians and I married a qt chinese dwarf.

>WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT Sup Forums'S LACK OF DIVERSITY

So, you are telling me that you know the ethnicity of every Sup Forums anonymous poster?

wew lad,, are saying that you are spying on us?

No, I was alarmed when CNN told me about it and decided that we collectively needed to act and open the board to valuable minorities.

>Implying
Sup Forums is very diverse. People from all over the world talk to each other and share ideas.

Hispano-American here

Prefer to be friends with a racist that does "Spic" jokes all the time than a inflated-ego libtard that thinks I have no will on my own.

Sup Forums is diverse

Just with the sane exception of Islamic religion of rape, murder and crime and Niggers who make up alot of the crime in the world.

Otherwise, alot of people here really accept eachother. Japan and South korea are pret cool, South America can be alright and there's tons of Europeans here.

>WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT Sup Forums'S LACK OF DIVERSITY
>An overwhelming number of straight white males.

You are wrong.
White light contains all other shades of light.
When we are all white we are at maximum/optimal level of diversity.
"Being all white is being just right!"
It's proven by science!
By racist privileged white man's science, the best kind of science there is!

This

>that pic
Blast from the past, good old zim zam days.

>No, I was alarmed when CNN told me about it and decided that we collectively needed to act and open the board to valuable minorities.

You are assuming that there aren't already minorities here.

Arab female here, I fully support this thread OP !

Actually, Sup Forums's percentage of jewish posters is higher than in the general population.

Pérfida Albión

>Arab Female
>UK Flag

God i feel sorry for UKl

I find grotesquely sized sexual body parts repulsive.

When the only thing a black girl can bring to the table is ass. You might need a clothes pin for your nose.