Tfw live in Massachussetts

>tfw live in Massachussetts
>everyone around me is a high IQ intellectual (we have the highest IQ average in the country)
>everyone around me has graduated from prestigious school (best schools in the country)
>everyone around me has nice jobs
>everyone around me live in nice houses
>everyone around me is Irish
>everyone around me is White
>Everyone around me is nice

Objectively best state in the country I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't live here

EVERYONE is Mas is "Irish"

True Irish don't know wtf to say to yall

I live in Mass and it sucks a huge fucking cock bud

Explain?

>YWN bask in the glory of God-Emperor Michael Dukakis

why even live?

Depends what part of mass. There's the college towns full of multiculturalism and vehement snobby leftist hipster elitism. If you don't live there or in the ghetto nigger city slums its okay. All the small towns in between are great places

We have true Irish for the most part. More than any state. Also go take my leaves Pablo.

>Blue state
>White
Not for long

Uh do you know who was just elected?

You didn't vote for him

I did but my state didn't. We need some immigrants to mow our lawns and make our cheeseburgers so we don't really need trump but he's a nice addition.

Last time I went to Boston there were asians everywhere.

I live in mass and everything you just posted is false

Its like you never leave your sleeper commute town. If youve ever been to metro Boston or worchester county you would know the average person is either puerto riccan, foreign sand people, or a wannabe dumb as fuck townie

Ah yes I forgot to mention all the Asian cuties in the city

must be nice living in daddy's cape cod vacation home

sage

Yeah I live on the cape and that
Blows that you guys have sand niggers but the Brazilian and Puerto Rican girls are sexy as hell

Dude not all of us are like that. It's hard in the winter time for non richfags

That stuff only applies to the bigger cites. The small towns are great though, very safe and nice especially during fall and winter if you're not a pussy who's scared of snow

I'm not the guy who you replied to, it's full of fucking liberals, it's overcrowded, it's expensive, and more and more brown people are coming in. Also, why the hell does a bunch of Irish people make it good?

I was there and I saw a bunch of sandniggers to

What's with fuckin' Americans and pretending they're not American? You're American! I don't give a shit if your great-grandpa was Irish, or even your mother for that matter.

Every white American:
>>So I'm like half Scottish, quarter Irish, one-eighth Latvian, and one eighth Swedish.

You were born in America, you're a United States citizen you silly cunt.

Irish people are objectively he funnest to be around. The pubs are always a hoot

> tfw Worcester
> tfw Springfield
> tfw Boston

Fuck this blue state

yeah, no, it fucking sucks here, brockton has the dominicans in it like a fucking wood tick, brazilians are moving into places like worcestor, not to mention the indians in shrewsbury, only decent places in this shit state are along the coast, and that's because they're rich and white for the most part, and even marshfield is turning into trash

Worcester and spencer is where I buy my crack and herion
Also what about those cops that got shot?

They are hardworking people, unlike the niggers. It's not that bad

>irish
>white

Ya dun goofed

>implying nationality = ethnicity

good then spend your summers in Massachusetts and stay the fuck out of Maine

Stiffest state in the US. Home of cardboard Romney.

i'm talking about the nigger kind of Brazilian, dominicans are iffy, indians are generally hard working

Why would anyone want to go to Maine when we have the cape?

Its a meme, when people say "oh im Irish" theyre are exclusively talking ethnicity, its already implied that you're American just by being here and not having an accent. "White" isn't as fun to say as "half-german half-dutch"

If someone walked up to you and asked you what you are and you said "American" you would sound like a smart ass.

Thing is "American" is not an ethnic group. As people in the US come from all sorts of different ethnic and cultural backgrounds, citing one's ancestry gives that person an ethnic identity to hold on to, and a way to distinguish themselves from the untermench. I usually just use one though, calling my background English, as I'm mostly of English heritage, and my direct paternal ancestor came from England.

too fucking cold

like you can afford to pay for a weeks vacation on Cape Cod

Marshfield, my hometown

I've lived near Boston Massachusetts for 40 years. I've watched the community change from a peaceful, middle class, mostly white area. To a combination of liberal yuppie, multicultural mush. Now a days, I go to the local Costco and most of the people there are not white, and many are not speaking english. This state has been ruined. Also, I see more and more muslims. They are not a huge number yet, but steadily growing. Immigrants and refugees are everywhere now.

In Boston everyone is fat. Fuck that.

It's a nice place most of the year, but during the summer it just goes to shit. You down near brant rock, the suburbs, or the #'d roads?

I guess the suburbs, is the whole town not "in the suburbs"?

So what the fuck brought you all the way to Sweden?

I live in mass. Can confirm wealthy college graduate. Irish, a quarter

Too bad I'm a fashy as fuck bad goy

I'm more familiar with the parts of it on the beachfront, so yeah I probably put it in a fucking retarded way.

Gloucester is pretty nice aside from the degenerate junkies

>hes not Middlesex county master race

How's Boston?

The internet.

Depends on what part of Boston you go to.

Cape cod is where it's at hytown all day baby

>tfw live in Rhode Island
>literally zero jobs outside of the service industry availible
>welfare state
>98% of the jobs I apply to are in Massachusetts
>most of the remaining 2% are in the wilderness of easter Connecticut

Can you guys like, annex us or some shit?

U have gays it's all u need ur progressive af

How about stepping out my door and seeing endless "I'm with her" signs and white people with dreadlocks?

>tfw i live in Connecticut
>tfw generally the same
>tfw way too liberal

You are a fucking liar. I grew up in tuat shithole before moving to TX; the undisputible best state in the country. Have fun with your heroin, non-tacomaking Puerto Ricans, and libshit education system.

The only nice things about that state are the non-human ones like having 4 seasons.

Bostonians are the most powerful race on Earth

Connecticut is the highway between Mass and NYC

Yes give us all your yummy clams peasant

Carlisle anyone?

Concord fucks can gtfo

Lol Someone's butthurt. Good thing you moved we don't want an inbred hillbilly fuckboy living in our state

I've been there. It is a shitty state and expensive. The people are extremely rude to anyone who doesn't live in their state.

It's all liberal, all the "smart college educated" white people are heavily indoctrinated in the system.

Your post has the feeling of elitism which every normal American despises.

only the coasts have gays, the interior of rhode island is a festering backwater anomalous unmatched in the greater Boston area.

>we have the highest IQ average in the country
New Hampshire and Connecticut have a higher average.

THEY HATE US CUZ THEY AINT US HAHAHAHA. I HER YOUR SHITHOLE STATE ISNT ANY BETTER
>inb4 Derr I live in a red state no one cares about with inbreds

>>everyone around me is nice
Have you even been to Massachusetts?

>>everyone around me is a drug addict
>>almost got stabbed in Springfield
>>law enforcement is corrupt as fuck, literally selling drugs and stealing seized materials, major drug dealers get less punishment than first time oui offenders cuz they can afford good lawyers
>>college areas are havens for drug lords and other assorted illegals, old gangsters "retire" and move into what were once nice areas and bring their criminal culture with them
>>welfare Capitol of the world, u make more and have a higher standard of living collecting gibs than working
>>everything is expensive as FUCK, even a shitty apartment in the worst part of town will cost $800 monthly not including utilities

MA user reporting in, it really depends where you live richer neighborhoods are more white, obviously.
>tfw went to upper cape for high school and out of the few hundred kids in the school, only 3 were black.
All the trash went to the local high schools.

>white people with dreadlocks
Jesus christ

Oi, must be tough living with Mommy and Daddy.
When I left it was a shithole, no jobs, crime (lived in New Bedford, of course), and everyone had this awful sense of selfrighteousness like they were something special. Most of y'all are pieces of do-nothing liberal shitheads. Must be fun to have all those laws and old people.

Where did you hear that bullshit. Our neighbors are smart but not as smart as us. We WUZ here first n shiet

the insurance capitol, but also a shitty state

800? Did you mean 1200? Look at lawrence

Barnstable is a good school m8

Guys in the construction businesses across the state are pretty ok. source: myself, have worked 10+ years in the industry

THIS

>TFW you live in Rhode Island
>TFW you're literally the shittiest state in NE
>TFW everything you do is nothing compared to anything that Mass has done

Feels fucking terrible

Yea, how about our great drivers too? we're called Massholes for a reason. kek

Also where I live, theres practically a liquor store every mile, and one of the biggest heroin infested area as well.

Northampton is literally the gayest city I've been to and I've been to Montreal also fuck boston

Come, let us drown our sorrows in Del's Frozen Lemonade and then eat a bunch of spike's junkyard dogs for free t-shirts.

>saying everyone here are assholes because he got bullied for being a sped and had to move to Texas so he could blend in with all the retarded people

Ha

>Even with all of this, its still a better state that RI

I've lived in Arlington, Meddford, Somerville, Chelsea, Westboro. And let me just say. They all sucked. White people are liberal dick wads, more concerned with status and stuff than anything connected to reality. Not to mention the rampant drug problem. A dying white race trying to anesthetize itself. And the poor areas were full of shitty uneducated violent 3rd worlders. A happy medium was very hard to find. I had found that happy medium for a while, but the immigrants are ruining it now.

why don't you try to assimilate with the brown people coming in, after all they are coming in because people like you couldn't do shit in life

H-hey at least we have our coffee milk, h-huh user?

Family guy too do you guys love that show or what

No, they are coming in case we have a decent job market, and our social benefits are very generous. They certainly aren't here for the weather.

I'm pretty convinced that no one in Rhode Island actually drinks coffee milk and we only produce it so we can say we have something special.

I liked it in the first season, then it turned into Family Guy. Fun Fact: The orientation of the buildings in the background mean that Quohog lines up with somewhere with Johnston (Trash), or Scituate (Less Trash, but still Trash).

>Some people literally fucking believe "Quahog" is a real fucking town
>TFW you tell some people your from RI their first impulse is to talk about Family Guy

Fuck you Seth Macfarlane, what'd we ever do to you?

You clearly don't live anywhere near Boston.

ayyy

surprised to see my hometown mentioned here at all desu

Yeah I've never seen any cunt here actually drink it but, whenever I see people talk about RI, that's one of the main things they bring up as "Fun-facts"

I'm from Mass but have lived in Cali the past few years....... I never know how progressive it could get... The biggest red pill of all time for me was moving to this shit hole. My red pilling adventures started long before I discovered pol

>>everyone around me is Irish
>>everyone around me is White
lel

Apparently strip pizza is also KINDA a specifically Rhode Island thing, At the very least I do actually eat that from time to time.

Mostly because I'm Italian enough to just crave pure pizza sauce and salt and get away with it.

I've mainly stuck to the cape, New Bedford and Fall River.
>tfw my county was red during 2016 election
Theres still a good handful of Hill shills here, and I literally work with a 40-something jew whos a #notmypresident type.
And yea, they made a documentary about my town and surrounding towns because of its heroin problem.

I absolutely abhor the pizza strip. It disappointed me as a child and it still does now.

Its fucking cold sauce with bread.

What was your country? Barnstable was red too I think, all the old people loved trump

I grew up in an area in Mass where that was true. But those days are long gone.

Not a single county in massachusetts went red

Did you fuck whitey bulger in the ass or something how old are you

>mfw not sheltered enough to live like that
>mfw must be nice
>mfw poor irish