Trump, please release your taxes and disclose any ties to Russia, immediately

Trump, please release your taxes and disclose any ties to Russia, immediately.

Unless you have something to hide?

Go back to sucking dicks Sulu.

fuck off leaf, you and your homo gook

libs sound fucking nuts with this russia thing.

>George Tehgay

The government has his taxes, like everyone elses. That means FBI, CIA, etc.

What the fuck would showing them to sore assholes like Tehgay accomplish?

Why does this homosexual chinaman think he is relevant?

George Takei is such a dick. I wonder what Soros has got on him

I never thought the commie loving left would ever go so hard against the former USSR. What a time to be alive.

im pretty sure fbi confirmed no ties to russia

Why does this old queer think he's relevant?

>I wonder what Soros has got on him

Dude. He's just a faggot. Faggots are compelled by their degeneracy to hate those who are good.

His nastiness is driven by his own insecurity.

>Oh yeah? well in the CHINESE INTERNMENT CAMPS™ we didn't have taxes. so there.

You missed the part of the message where he mentioned that the American people need him to release his taxes because back when he was in an internment camp...

George Takei needs to be thrown in an oven immediately.

Although, Its nice to know that Trump is running the free world and Takei is jerking off dudes on the howard stern show while dying inside.

Why does anyone give two fucks what this gay faggot has to say.
He was some guy on a science fiction show. What qualifies him to be an expert on anything much less even quoted.

but he wuz smaht on duh tv show

Has this gook been milking his time on star trek all this time, or has he done anything recently?

>this meme again

Remember, these posts are meant to slide the overwhelming pizzagate evidence. Sage goes in all fields.

You forgot "Oh my!" which automatically makes everything funny, even cold sick

Mr Sulu, Starfleet needs you to stop being a tremendous faggot and disclose who’s penis you have deepthroated, especially any Romulan or Klingon cock.

Why are you all so defensive over Drumpf if he has nothing to hide? They're only taxes... why is he so scared? :^)

1 post by this id
Keep replying you mongoloids

REEEEEE PUTIN HACKZORS!1111111 CYKAS HACKED THE BRAINZ OF 60 milion ( OY VEY ) AMERICANS!!! REEEE WORLD WAR 3 NOW !

Terrible attempt at a strawman. Trump never said anything like that. But keep on cucking though, it's funny.

NO!

MWAHAWHWAHWAHWA!

HWAAA HAHAHAHA HA!
HAIL TRUMP!

HAIL PUTIN!

HAIL PALPATINE!

HAIL HITLER!

SUPER PRIVILEGED STRAIGHT WHITE MALE VILTALITY!

SHITLORDS OF THE WORLD UNITE
GLOBALIST HOLOCAUST SOON

>1 Post by this ID

found the shill, guys.

>Picking people qualified is a bad thing

At this point, if it ever comes time to open concentration camps again in this country I vote this faggot is the first to go.

>"Muh internment camps"
>"Japanese dindu nuffin i was oppressed n sheet"

"Where's the birth certificate?"

Sure honey, I'll "disclose" anything for you.

it would show the public whether he has a vested financial interest in his unusually friendly interest towards russia

ad hominem. must be because he's right.

ad hominum. must be because he's right

questioning your leaders unusually close ties to an ex-ommunist nation run by an ex-kgb agent is pretty goddamn american

TrumpWrong.jpg

ad hominem. must be because he's right

it's pretty legit. that or you like communism

Oh... and i almost forgot.

PRAISE KEK!

>The government has his taxes, like everyone elses. That means FBI, CIA, etc.

I sort of doubt that anyone's taxes can be leafed through without a warrant.

A. FUCKING. LEAF.

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN?

Why doesn't this arrogant, spoiled-punk, attention whoring faggot die already? He's the most vindictive, chip-on-shoulder piece of shit human being I've ever seen associated with Star Trek. This is the man-whore who jacked off another guy live on the Howard Stern show! Diseased pig.

Saged for being too gay. Day of the rake when?

Are you triggered because he insulted your god emperor? :^)

We're not in the Cold War anymore bud. Kindly fuck off with your 1950's Red Scare era bigotry, there's no evidence of any sort of Russian conspiracy. At least Pizzagate is somewhat plausible yet your kind cry out FAKE NEWS after hearing any mentioning of it.

Why does Clinton's emails matter?
NARA has a copy of them like they should.
Why does the Clinton Foundation matter, all the same people as the Trump foundation have the info.

Sounds like you're a progressive saying that you need a special safe place where you can't be questioned.

And they were, how would you like to be rounded up and put in concentration camps merely for your ancestry?
You can show how pleasent it is by taking a backpack trip about 200 miles north.

pizzagate

The Obama/Clinton government is corrupt. People need the info to take them down.

The Obama government hates Trump. They would have crushed him like a modern day Al capon if they had anything on him.

Oh you mean like they do with his foundation?
Because if they wanted Trump gone he would be, meanwhile Obama makes Clinton accept defeat and leave, and the Green Party just goes off and does what their platform has always been.
Tell me, where is the cackling Hill witch crying her eyes out ona camera in all this?
Where is BLM rioting and making Baltimore warm again?

someone should shop this into the background of one of those takei quotes

omg you ppl are the worst.
1 taxes are voluntary.
2 privet.
3 a $$ laundering scheme of the pope.
wake the fuck up and read the fucking law before you say shit retard.