SADAM APPRECIATION THREAD

the CIA and MSM set him up he took down these filthy sand monkeys from forming what we now call today as ISIS he loved the USA and as an arab i can proudly say he. was. our. goy.

bump

A lot of Westeners don't seem to understand that countries with heavy handed dictators have them for a reason desu.

democracy doesn't work everywhere it comes down to the median IQ within the country that's why all the smart people migrate to western countries

libs in the US want Assad out, but when you ask what will replace him they think some sort of democratic state would somehow arise.

Look at Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Yemen, Afganistan.... all failed states or hard line theocratic states that support terrorism.

The real 'Arab spring' were all the 'secular' (by their standards) nationalist dictators desu.

Spicy man, doesn't afraid of anythin

Tyranny doesn't work. It breeds war. That's what people in history keep re-learning. It is Tyranny that led to the deception and devaluation of Roman coin. Tyranny led to a culture of disease and assassination. A miasma of death followed Rome until they found Christ.

Niggers simply need to learn their place. They are guests in white cities. Put their feet up, relax in own neighborhoods. Go home at night to family. To your caliphates.

If I were to present a solution to solve the world, I would Rebuild Alexandria. Keep it a white city. Niggers can live in the country around the city seeing great benefit from civilization. We build a bullet train in a halo around Europe. Every nigger boards train voluntarily. Leaves for welfare in Egypt. A good life in the shadow of a magnificent white city.

Yeah his fate was sealed when him and Gaddafi wanted to start trading oil in gold.

Read Machiavelli's 'The Prince'.

How do you think every great ruler succeeded? Ghengis Khan boiled enemies alive, Caesar and Rome put down any resistance and crucified people, Persia and Greece tortured their enemies, Charlemagne fucked everyone up, The Ottoman, Byzantine, Hun, and Moslem empires were all homes of frequent capital punishment and strong crushing of dissidence.

How can you say tyranny doesn't work when it's been proven to make and break empires time and time again?

Yeah, he was the boot on the throat the Iraqis deserved. Crying ass shame, right there.

That shit won't fly in an era where someone from the other side of the world can be at your doorstep in a few days

I have a hard time thinking of a bigger fucktard amongst modern leaders, aside from perhaps Merkel. He sat on the second biggest oil reserve in the world. He could have made Iraq a super power. Yet he completely fucked it up.

I almost forgot about that ginger guy lmao

>Rebuild Alexandria. Keep it a white city.
WE

If only they could re-animate that fucker, think of all the blood and treasure that could have been saved.. Same with Ghadaffi

These guys are crazy and ruthless, but we know why now.

Egypt is already increasingly authoritarian under Sisi tho.

And even under the Taliban Afghanistan was still at war with each other.

Sadamm formed the baath party, which is the same party that assads father was under. the baath party worked in tandem with the cia.

But whats weird is that both parties somehow have completely different views.

Iraq and Syria are two different worlds.

wrong

they are neighbors with sand and mine covered borders

You have to be anointed by God or your violence is unjust. Divine providence.

I think I know better than Machiavelli, thank you.

Why? Do you honestly believe that all cases of successful tyranny had God's blessing? Do you not realise the value of fear in conjunction with some public perception of being just?