This is our opposition

>this is our opposition

Our opposition is retarded.

What opposition?

wow they got really pissed off about the art spaces thing.

Really charged my cashews.

Such as this?

Let them come! Conversion is inevitable for anyone that sets his foot here!

Seriously... I came here as a super-liberal politician and now I'm looking for ways to low key promote fascism.

NOT MY OVEN SPACE, FUCK ANTIFA SCUM, NOT MY OVEN SPACE, FUCK ANTIFA SCUM.

join the safety squads and make america safe again Sup Forums. there is a hell of a lot of salt to be mined.

>use ~their~ language against them, "this is a forum of peace"
do... do they really not know?

>we are a forum of peace
are we redpilling them on muslims? in about six months their brain is gonna put two and two together

>they wish they could have an alt gf with colored hair
>liberals truly, unironically believe this

>Pissing in an ocean of piss

k

I'm literally shaking.

Sup Forums is not alt right though there are alt right eleme ts

Reddit scum need to be purged

HAHAHA
good luck reddit I'm behind 7 walls

>bully them like they bully you. Do not show mercy or compassion.

We're so desensitized most of us don't flinch at images of dismembered Israeli children. The fuck are they gonna say?

>being this triggered about not following basic fire codes

this entire list sounds like it was made by a 1st grader
"Waaaah Im rubbber youre glue"

>We're so desensitized most of us don't flinch at images of dismembered Israeli children
that's a reason to be happy, not triggered

What exactly was that? I found this from a post about that but I'm not sure what that was about.

Did you guys threaten to burn some art places down? Because that's what they're saying.

No, some posters wanted to enforce fire safety codes and get their tinderbox enclaves shut down so these retards don't hurt themselves like the 40 who burned to death in Oakland.

Some guy broke into an art gallery at night and spray painted pepe all over the hipster """"art""""

>dismembered Israeli children
Got a link? :3

Sup Forums's been shutting down "DIY Art spaces" (flophouses for starving artists) due to code violations and the like. Ostensibly it's for safety reasons but they are really doing it for spite. It's kind of funny though.

So in short:
> Be a condescending cunt as usual
?

They forget fact number 1.
We use logic

They do not know who they are fucking with, we drove Tumblr users to suicide we can break redditors just as easily.

they're like goldfish they don't remember the past 5 seconds

Anyone else want to beat up libcucks in real life?

why are they faggots like this

I'm excited for new pepe.

The stupid faggots burned it down themselves.

WOOOEEEEWOOOOEEEEEWOOO
Right Wing Safety Squads! Giving you the nanny state you've always wanted!

>opposition
They act like they are in a competition when they can't even compete

remember all the communist threads two weeks ago? these retards don't realize they can't defeat us, chances are bringing some of their people here will just lead to more taking the redpill in the end

They also forget that Sup Forums has successfully evangelized with the evolution of the meme magic / kek meme.

They can't stop us.

What will they do when we mobilize for crusade?

Don't count on it, math is sexist remember

I would like an alt girlfriend with colored hair

im literally shaking

I just want an Aryan virgin that will be the mother of my children.

>Sup Forums deletes opposition

they've never even been here they don't know what meme magic is

>shutting down free speech of people i don't agree with is morally good

Yes I do. They are hard to Identify though. I never hear them talking shit in real life.

>>this is our opposition

So is this.

Watch out for liberals with pocketfuls of caltrops guys. Then trip them so they impale themselves on them.

>the use of pepe against them is a powerful weapon to these losers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What do they really think they are going to accomplish? The FBI is not going to care enough to shut down pol and even if it get shut down we would all just go somewhere else

First post best post

The left is filled with people seeking to fill a void by destroying everything that gives them the power to do so

Ever notice how everything made by the left is cringey and unoriginal? These people have no passion, no flame and no desire. They are nihilsts gone wild and seek only to destroy whats left of our civilization, they are drones and some of the nastiest, racist ugly people you will ever meet.

These retards realize this "war" they are talking about has been going on since before any of us were born, the right and left have always been at constant struggle with each other with only small breaks inbetween

This smells like Sam "Funny Girl" Hyde

Seems like such an obvious Streisand effect trolljob...

Are they seriously that dumb?

This is dumb, copying never works. Remember how the cuckservatives saying "t-the democrats are the real racists!" after being bombarded by racist accusations from the democrats for years did absolutely fucking nothing? Yeah, this is the same thing. They can try and fuck with us, but they can't keep it up forever.

Those not baptized by shitposting cannot ever hope to shitpost with reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight.

I'd like to get all the shittalkers in an r/politics thread into a room and see what they have to say

My mom dies soon

>Sup Forums is obviously an unsafe place.

Got that right libshit

Fuk u

copying tactics just means the original tactic is winning. Trying to copy us will only strengthen our power.

ass

They will never win because their argue,tend are non existent, they are extremely stupid, and they cannot silence debate through a vote system.

Haha fags back to plebbit

>use their language against them - "we are a forum of peace"

???? Is this just a Sup Forumsack trolling? Who could be this dense?

>they wish they could have an alt girlfriend with coloured hair

What? Is this the "if you hate gays you're gay" argument?

>use their catchprases against them. "high energy" "MAGA"

Oh okay. Yeah it'd be a real blow to us if you went around spreading those memes. Seriously you guys don't do that.

>control the narrative. they are distorting the truth

I just can't decide if it's a wonderful pisstake or genuine stupidity beyond normal levels.

Wow you got me, good one you stupid faggot

>Sup Forums censors opposing viewpoints
How? Shills attack this place every day, and the mods don't do shit.

>tfw used to be a lefty
Those chicks are even worse attention whores than the "Staceys" /r9k/ cries about

Hahahahahaha no wonder we defeated them in the cultural war so easily.

>sjws are the secret girls people around here beat their dicks too.

I finally know sauce on the facial abuse threads on /gif/ this just makes it 10 times hotter.

We're making sure they don't burn to death and possibly destroy the buildings around them, also it's super funny seeing them get pissed.

>Thinking "Sup Forums is a board of piece" is bullying and not purposeful cultural appropriation
>Thinking pepe triggers us
>Thinking anyone's attracted to hambeasts
>Thinking the right wing safety squads are about anything more than getting the artists and degenerates out of fiery death traps and into safer living conditions, like under an overpass
>Not realizing every mention of pizzagate legitimizes it more
>Thinking Sup Forums is pro-censorship while they actively try to get the board shut down
Oh god my dick is so hard just thinking how triggered these delusional retards will be when they come over en masse.

>caltrops

Oh holy shit I'm dying over here. CALTROPS?

fpbp, that the Republican party was on the run against these idiots for so long is an embarrassment.

You think dankness is your ally?
You merely adopted the dank. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see teh lulz until I was already a meme, by then it was nothing to me but DESU!

Our movement is growing and they're frightened. They should be.

>this is war
Are liberals this stupid? War against Sup Forums is suicide, war against all of Sup Forums is stupidity.
Although we don't mix with other threads, we can all agree on fucking liberals up if they threaten our territory

It would be a lie to say Sup Forums and /k/ don't intermingle with eachother occasionally.

The best part is how serious they take this shit

Son of a bitch.

>>use their language against them - "we are a forum of peace"
>???? Is this just a Sup Forumsack trolling? Who could be this dense?

You got to understand the mind of a rexxitfag. They are afraid of "brigading" (when someone downvotes their post, it must be people from the donald who organized to shit on them) and people who argue against the narrative coming to their board. It legitimately triggers them.

I recommend going to rexxit politics, they are as upset as on November 9th. When someone disagrees with them, they ask "are you triggered?" and tell them to "go back to your safespace!". It is hilarious.

Oh, and you can post FBI crimestats on news without getting banned.

l

kek, that's some special autism. worse than anything i've seen in this shithole.

Always bring caltrops to a gun fight

>They are nihilsts gone wild
This, in fact everything about them reminds me of early marxist "enlightened" thinkers. Just switch social class with race.

These people and their profane alliance with Islam WANT a Brave New World.

Hello officer

Time to tell DIY orginisers to check every person that attends the show, as many have been threatening violence.

>This is dumb, copying never works
Agreed

As much as respect/hate you all and genuinely believe we are of superior intellectual and analytical skill, these people are why we always win. Because they are so fucking stupid it's not even a fight for us.

Sup Forums knows about the jew but it's still filled with brainded retards (from r*ddit) who like superhero movies and other Hollywood shit

Yea, as soon as your moms gets done cleaning my nads, son.

>When someone disagrees with them, they ask "are you triggered?" and tell them to "go back to your safespace!". It is hilarious.

But.. I don't get it. Do they not understand that they're aping a sarcasm directly aimed at their own core beliefs?

It's like watching a Downie call someone a retard. It's hard to even laugh. You just have to be so dumb you imitate what other people are doing with no understanding or comprehension ever alerting you to that fact.

Or have they just rewritten history to the point they legitimately think they were always on the side that was against "safe spaces"? Where do they think that concept came from? If you ask them in the next breath how they feel about identity politics will they denounce it too?

I mean, there's a victory of sorts in making the left mock and belittle the very concepts that's headlined it for about a decade now. It just feels hollow if the goddamned morons don't understand this means they lost.

>we come in peace

I agree too

Sure thing, as soon as she gets done cleaning my Moist Nugget.

>"go back to your safespace!"
>making fun of someone for not staying in a safe space

I really wish they would realize how retarded they sound

>secretly fantasize about sjws

To be fair, what the fuck else are we going to watch?

You should visit the MDE/Sam Hyde threads on Sup Forums
There are always at least 2 or 3 people circlejerking about "triggered alt rightists", their lack of self-awareness is pretty hilarious 2bh

man i hope some redditor tries to be a hero at the next mass shooting by using caltrops

>Thinking they can destroy us

Mightier have tried. Let them come, their weak will run away and their weakest will be converted. Even other chanfags have tried and failed

We'll, where are all these faggots? Come on hillfags, out yourselves and fight like the giant vaginas we know you are.

Wow, internet wars, so progressive.

>I have screenshots of of Sup Forums arson threat
...good to know plebs are stalking my work

Anonymous (ID: u5iMEqjh) 12/12/16(Mon)22:09:43 No.102670344▶
I agree too