Now that the dust has settled, what do you think of the true alt-right leader, Jared Taylor?

Now that the dust has settled, what do you think of the true alt-right leader, Jared Taylor?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004572
youtube.com/watch?v=0UEsVrVbXKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Calls himself a race realist
>Thinks hispanic is a race

How do I contact Jared Taylor?

He thinks Hispanic is a race and I want to correct him that it isn't.

He says "Blacks and Hispanics" when it should be "Blacks and mestizos"

All the shitty brown bad hispanics are mestizo. The whiter hispanics, white hispanics, like Spaniard Americans and maybe some of Cuban Americans who aren't mixed with indio dna should not be blamed for mestizo crimes.

Jared Taylor is a jew who wants to blame European culture and DNA for indio mudblood shitskin mexican mestizo beaner crime

Dont forget he's a massive weeaboo.

>Spaniards
>white

>what do you think of jews?

>"they uhh.. *hyuck* look hwhite to me!"

More like race traitor amirite Sup Forums?

He's very smart and dignified. Unlike some members of the alt-right...

>Anti White
>Jew lover
>Thinks the holocaust happened
>Stupid enough to think hispanic is a race
>Blames European culture and DNA for Indio mestizo crimes
>Gook lover
>Weeb
>Not even born in America
>Thinks gooks are better than whites

Jared Taylor needs to fuck off and stop worshiping himself

Hispanic is a race you science denying faggot.

Hello my fellow 99 bro

It is a linguistic subgroup.

No it isn't you fuck

Do these two look like they're part of the same race?

Hispanic is a geographic and cultural term, not a fucking race you fucking nigger jew.

>Be born and raised in Japan
>Still called a weeb
feelsbad.jpg

He's ok. Would be better if he named the jew.

it was a created in the 80's by richard nixon to describe a wide group from the south american continent. It's an umbrella term to describe a wide range of races

Wrong.
>Genetically estimated and self-perceived ancestry correlate significantly, but certain physical attributes have a strong impact on self-perception and bias self-perception of ancestry relative to genetically estimated ancestry.
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004572

Get your terms right you stupid nigger

Mixed means Mestizo, and they are BROWN due to their INDIO genes YOU STUPID FUCK

The American Gov is one of the few govs that actually uses the words "hispanic" and it's used for lineage from ANY spanish speaking country REGARDLESS of race

THE GOVERNMENT LITERALLY STATES IT'S NOT A RACE AND ANY RACE COULD BE HISPANIC

Just because mestizos breed like rats doesn't mean white hispanics without mestizo indio genes should be blamed for their shit.

A brown faggot's race is Indio or mestizo, not "Hispanic" because it's not a race. Your source doesn't even say it's a race. It didn't even mention word faggot, all your source said was that there was a shit ton of mestizos. and that's true BUT should white hispanics be blamed for mestizo "hispanic" crimes? No you stupid fuck

Also the main HISPANIC country isn't even in Latin America you dumb faggot

Latino and Hispanic are GEOGRAPHIC terms

Hispanic = Spanish speaking country REGARDLESS OF RACE

Latino = Latin American country REGARDLESS OF RACE

White Hispanics and Latinos are a real thing, and I don't mean mixed.

>white hispanics

No such thing. You idiot. Take a look at any admixture study from latin america. People who self-identify as white, even people who say they have four european grandparents, have high levels of non-white ancestry.

Are you fucking stupid

When I mean white hispanic, I don't mean a light skinned beaner, I mean a real WHITE HISPANIC

Are you saying Martin Sheen, Ted Cruz, and Cameron Diaz aren't white you stupid nigger

All your shit source said was that there was more mestizos than pure white hispanics. Should white hispanics be blamed for mestizo hispanics actions? Fuck no.

You're an actual fucking idiot. You realize latin america doesn't even have every hispanic country, there's literally one in europe YOU STUPID

STUPID

STUPID

SHIT FOR BRAINS

NIGGER

READ

THE

SPANISH

CASTE

SYSTEM

You're a fucking retard that didn't even read my post. Fuck off.

You're source didn't even mention the word hispanic btw you fucking idiot

Why do facts make you so angry?

he talks about that here

youtube.com/watch?v=0UEsVrVbXKg

Not an argument

I win

You lose

You have no facts

>but m-muh article

Your article was a good article, it said mestizos and people mixed with indio genes aren't white. I actually agree with it. It's a good article

But you, a fucking retard with no point and no common sense and no knowledge of terms, has to put a "Spin" to it on how all hispanics are mixed indio mutts even though that's not true and not that's even what the word "Hispanic" means. Your article didn't even mention the word hispanic you dumb shit nigger

You lost

Get over it

and fuck off

You think you could just come and Sup Forums and start acting you like know shit when you really don't? Huh? Dumb motherfucker

Look at some of the many admixture studies have been done in latin america. Many have been done in Brazil, Argentina, and other countries. Self-reported 'whites' have significant nonwhite ancestry.

Did you even understand my point you fucking retard?

I'm not calling mestizos white you STUPID fuck

ACTUALLY read my post you dumbfuck. What i'm saying is that your understanding of TERMS are shit

You are either a troll or actually a retard

Never heard of the motherfucker. Looks to be a bit of a shithead.