>Gives clarity to your life
Is your life better from tripping?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JnA8GUtXpXY
drugabuse.gov/drugs-abuse/mdma-ecstasymolly
youtube.com/watch?v=mua8Pr6uRso
youtube.com/c/thedrugclassroom/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, they showed me that love is the most important quality of all and that all humans are the same inside. do with that what you will

I felt something similar, a connection between all living things. It turned me from an atheist to a "I haven't the foggiest fucking idea what's going on"

They're illegal for a reason

When the US government saw thousands of people starting to love eachother and protest against war, boom. Illegal.

They allow us to wake the fuck up and see past what we "should" be seeing.

Not only against the law, unbelievably so. In NY you are in a much much better situation getting caught with cocaine, heroin, or meth. You get caught with a mushroom and youre going to jail. Will the laws always be this intense or do you think decriminalization of marijuana will allow for rethinking all drug classifications?

lsd showed me how autistic and depressed i am

They convinced me to move out of the city and into the woods and that niggers are the absolute scum of inner cities.

no it's not fucking redpilled, the 60s is what led to all the poz and degeneracy we see today.

get your head out of your ass.

it depends on you whether it is a redpill or a bluepill

I think other parties displaying the medicinal nature of psychedelics will be too blinding for people to ignore. This will create quite a bit of pressure on governments and big pharma.

Currently they're milking what they can.

You're just saying that because you don't possibly know what could have caused any form of degeneracy.

Blame coke, blame speed, blame meth, blame opiates, blame poor childhoods, blame power-hungry politicians.

Psychedelics will show you the true nature of humanity and you can't go back afterwards.

I look back on my lsd trips fondly, and I think I'm a better person because of them. But I'm not convinced everyone who takes psychedelics comes away red pilled--more the opposite, in that users tend to become more hippy-dippy.

they're not redpilled. It can be an interesting experience but it's definitely not "redpilled"

it's decadence. it destroyed a generation. MDMA is destroying the current generation

Do you know how hard it is to type in this state?

>psychedelics

Just ask yourself: "Did the SS do it?"

If not, then it's degenerate. Now fuck off, drug cuck.

oh man that sounds redpilled as fuck
this individual contributes much to western civilization, indeed

>be me
>be 13 years old
>hear about 'magic mushrooms'
>research how to grow them
>slowly collect supplies needed
>mail order spores
>grow my own
>cultivate/trip/discover myself at 13 years old
>discover universe has no beginning, and no end
>death is an illusion
>live life accordingly

Now I'm a highly successful 28 year old who has never held a job in his life, because the company I built prints money 24/7. Feels good man. Mushrooms changed my life.

Me too. Watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=JnA8GUtXpXY

Yeah, they did, you goy.

Yes Italian bro, I absolutely do. Sending warm head fuzzies now

We're talking about psychedelics, not stimulants.

The only function of MDMA is serotonin secretion.

>western civilization
That's a great idea.

When used responsibly, yes
Mushrooms helped me get over my atheist phase

They absolutely did, they were dosing people before The US was. The Nazis were fascinated with the occult.

>all humans are the same inside
Sounds pretty Communist and degenerate to me m8.

Where are you supposed to get shrooms?

I just came down from another universe.

Still very visual, but I'm able to focus on typing and other human tasks.

Yeah, if you start with the premise we're conditioned to buy into a false set of assumptions and socially useful habits, then mushrooms and pretty much any significantly powerful psychoactive substance will probably help break the conditioning just by tampering with those assumptions and habits for a long enough span of time. It's less about what they do and more about what they screw up and shut down.

Good for you, I'm happy they gave you a path. I hope I find mine

>The only function of MDMA is serotonin secretion.
Wrong.
MDMA is a triple monoamine releaser. It causes release of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine.

This

My nigga!

from the mushroom man

the redpilling factor only comes when you trip by yourself, or with a group of friends that encourage self improvement
my thirst for knowledge was sparked by lsd and mushrooms, which lead to me beginning to read more, question things more, and generally try to improve myself
One thing I cant really get to the bottom of right now, is the feeling that there is something fundamentally wrong with the world - whether that be jewish tricks, some kind of alien assistance, another dimentional being, i dont know

Of course, I can only say this because I have non - degenerate friends.
If you take "acid" to go to a party and feel great cause you see trippy visuals and feel great, you are a degenerate

MDMA usage is pretty low among the current generation, under 6% of 12th graders have ever used it. Relating that back to the actions of the other >94% doesn't really make sense.

drugabuse.gov/drugs-abuse/mdma-ecstasymolly

love is not the most important quality. like it or not hate, dark and destructive energy is just as "important"
Now which one is more conducive to what we perceive as a pleasant experience is a different story.

Did the SS post on Sup Forums?

Still not the type of psychedelics we're talking about.

Ecstasy will never be balanced in weight with shrooms, LSD or DMT.

>discover universe has no beginning, and no end
>death is an illusion

I've been getting into spiritual/personal development shit, and one of the things that really makes me happy is when I hear about insights like this. I've always had an intuitive feeling that this was true, and it's the most freeing thing in the world because it allows you to go after your higher consciousness goals to make the world a better place and be happy in the moment. Life is a game, so why not play it to the best of your ability?

Is this kinda true for you too?

>not knowing about the truth serum
fuck off pseudo natsoc

You're full of shit, quit now before you get dragged into a snoozer of an argument and bloody yourself up.

>the company I built prints money 24/7.

You're in the business of counterfeit?

>Ignoring that MDMA a speedball
MDMA is far more damaging than you realize. If it was just "serotonin secretion" it probably wouldn't be illegal considering you can supplement serotonin legally.

guess I'm old now. everyone I know who's tried it is absolutely hippy dippy.

Any advice? That's very impressive for 13. Need any help from a military tech sales guy turned free-roving van mountain explorer?

You're correct. MDMA is not really psychedelic, though the 5-HT release can cause you to begin feeling slightly psychedelic effects.

Empathogens do tend to go well with psychedelics, hence candy-flipping or hippy-flipping.

I've found 5-MAPB works nice with LSD and even better with AL-LAD.

The mushroom man? Who is the mushroom man?

Also how much do they cost? How much should you do for your first trip?

>>>/erowid/

We're talking about psychedelics and someone brought up MDMA. I corrected him in what that is.

Who the fuck cares? Stop talking about MDMA

How do you know this is the same universe and not one extremely close to the one you're from?

>How much should you do for your first trip?
All of them.

>grow them, spores can be bought legally
>druggies know druggies ask a pothead to ask a pothead
>if you are completely unconnected, find a hippy music festival (i know) and you should be able to find some with relative ease

You will.

>Life is a game, so why not play it to the best of your ability?

And also, life is a game, so why take it so seriously? Kind of my philosophy desu.

Software business.

I have an extreme minimalist approach to everything I do; especially business wise. It's just me and a few developers I contract jobs to, it's almost entirely passive income, thanks for the offer though man.

Who said I belonged in any universe?

I knew you were going to say that, do they say anything about price?

You have no business correcting anyone when you're so demonstrably full of shit.

Liking drugs doesn't make you a biochemist.

The spirits will divine you what I'll say but not how much an 8th of dried mushrooms will run you?

Nice

But if that's true then who is phone?

Did the SS win?

Mine is, yes.

True, I'm trying not to emotionally attach myself to certain things that cause needless suffering. I'm just the kind of person that wants to go after some lofty goals, because why not.

As I was finishing typing I thought "I should probably just go to erowid"

From what I hear DMT, and other such psychedelic substances can have a profound effect on one's views of both the material and spiritual planes. They strip away this plane and reveal that which the kikes hide from us. The festering corruption bubbling deep beneath material space. Sounds pretty redpilled to me.

they won for a solid 8 years

I just came down, fascinating experience.

The visuals foreshadowed things before they happened, really cool to see things before they occur.

At one point, everything occurred in slow motion ON DEMAND.

I dunno, I'm just an astral tourist.

>Try shrooms
>idiot friend only got a gram for 3 people
>nothing happens

People like to run up the price on mushrooms/psychedelics, especially if they're rare or perceived to be rare in your area. Alternatively you could learn about identifying them and learn about spore printing and do all the legwork to cut out the middle man, effectively.

>tfw life is the best open world videogame of all time and you squander it being a shit NEET

youtube.com/watch?v=mua8Pr6uRso

If you're still toasty put this on

heed his advice, great resource
on the price question, if you haven't done it you'll find it to be worth it to matter what you pay. I've paid from $20 an 1/8 oz to $60 an 1/8 oz. Worry more about finding it from someone who knows their stuff and is trustworthy/vouched for.

Wew, it sucretes more than JUST serotonin, kill me.

That's not even what I'm referring to with the correction; it was that MDMA isn't really the type of psychedelics we're talking about here.

>The festering corruption bubbling deep beneath material space. Sounds pretty redpilled to me.
The festering corruption is occurring on top of the "material space" from my perspective.

>believing Jewish lies to make out Nazis as psycho drug addicts

Nice d88bs, however, posting on Sup Forums isn't inherently degenerate and Nazis would have approved of our intellectual circle.

>believing jewish lies to make out nazis as psychos on drugs

They were stronger and better than any other army group to have ever lived, if that's what you're asking.

I actually didn't know you could buy spores so I'll probably look into that.

The whole Wehrmacht was hopped up on amphetamines for most of the late war.

>If you're still toasty put this on
Is this unofficial programming?

You're still beating around the bush, and you say the serotonergic activity (not your word, obviously) is different between psychedelics and an amphetamine like MDMA, but I doubt you could explain why or even speculate on why, so, coupled with the fact you're repeating something you heard but can't explain, it's kind of funny you won't drop your little expert schtick and your shitty tone.

Kek

I spent a few years living the traditional NEET lifestyle, but I was still getting paid, so I guess it's different.

Now I chill on the beach with my gf/cook and workout, I don't miss the NEET lifestyle. Moving to a warmer city helped a lot.

>At one point, everything occurred in slow motion ON DEMAND.

Neat, I did that in a dream one time and woke up pissed that I can't do it while awake

They fought for eight years.
>They were stronger and better than any other army group to have ever lived, if that's what you're asking.
Sounds like an objective assessment m8.
Not psychedelic.

BTW, here's a very informative channel to get more scientific data regarding various drugs.
youtube.com/c/thedrugclassroom/videos

Yes but, from what I can tell this battle is being waged on 2 separate spaces. Honestly, those who can control their experiences, and then interact with the things within them probably have more information on this subject

>yfw you realize the jews cover up the use of psychoactive drugs within the SS
>yfw adolf took meth consistently as stress reliever

All acid did for me was laugh manically for a few hours with my bros and also gave me an opportunity to introduce them properly to AnCo. You faggots take psychedelics too seriously.

It's arthouse bullshit, but the best kind of arthouse bullshit since the symbology itself is as much of a joke as it is serious. There's some interesting stuff in there, though. It's strongly tailored to psychedelic use, anyways.

I know my sister has a local connection, but it's like winter, do dealers have them year round?

hallucinating on drugs isn't redpill at all.

>Not psychedelic.
Yeah, way worse. The Nazis were "degenerates", face it.

Opiates are blue pilled. It's like sleeping when you're already in the matrix

You took something that may have been LSD together with a bunch of chucklefucks while listening to chucklefuck music, and now you think you know what LSD can do in the proper environment.

I know, I'm just saying.

Did the SS leafpost on Sup Forums?

Listen, you cannot compare MDMA with LSD, psylocybin or DMT

Yes, you could call it a psychedelic but that's not the type that the OP is referring to

can you remember?

>tfw sungazed a few times
>moon gaze when I can
>tfw had the same realization
>mood greatly improved
>get over things fast
>now got a new perspective on everything
>feel more connected to the earth and the things in it
>feel energy coming off the trees

Grow up, it's still for funsies irrespective of whatever spirituality you attach to your drug use. Or are you going to start quoting castaneda and talking about universal experiences?

I remember my first six-pack of beer too.

take psychedelics alone, close your eyes and talk to your "inner voice" rather than your friends

>not inherently degenerate

Lets not kid ourselves, we'd all be gassed

That's cool, I'd like to get my shit together but I don't have a lot of insight, if shrooms could help me with that it'd be cool. Your life sounds comf btw

Go back to the igloo you crawled out of, eh.