/diy/ - RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUADS

The Oakland warehouse fire occurred in a radical leftist commune rife with HIV, drugs, and alternative lifestyle degeneracy. These communes are known as "DIY spaces" to the bums, anarchists, and drug addicts who populate them. You might even have one of these rent-free flop houses in your neighborhood or city and not even know it.

The purpose of this thread is to save the lives of those who populate such places. As the incident in Oakland has shown, these dens of ill repute are often decrepit, hazardous, and in violation of city ordinances. As members of this board of peace, we are obligated to report building code infractions and get these death traps shut down.

>Flop House Directories
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2

>Reportable Violations
pastebin.com/BebkLTfP

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore)
Rhinoceropolis (Denver)
Glass Menage (Nashville)
Kitty Castle (San Jose)
Purple 33 (Los Angeles)
Drkmattr (Nashville)
Werk (Los Angeles)

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtube.com/watch?v=QqvWxS719W8 .

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a leftist cult near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

Other urls found in this thread:

dodiy.org
foopee.com/punk/the-list/
youtube.com/watch?v=T7hHx7gdN68
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584
codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qDvubDCT-NY
youtube.com/watch?v=vf7xks_yP1c
youtube.com/watch?v=D_b9psjI1x0
youtube.com/watch?v=QvDTm1mjvgA
youtube.com/watch?v=JBZ2eHpth2s
youtube.com/watch?v=YBGItQYRpwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder, that there's more to it than building code violations. These events push lots of illegal and seedy shit, and DIY openly admits to their wrongdoings. Make events quit that shit, and you have future teens and young adults growing up to be normal functioning citizens.

Hold these bars/clubs/warehouses responsible and get the law involved and a bunch of criminal activity that plagues California decreases drastically. Not only are you stopping SJW culture from spreading, you're also stopping mainstream edgy culture as well.

>Stops drug trafficking
>Stops drugs being sold to minors
>Stops alcohol sold to minors
>Stops degenerate performances
>Stops statutory rape
>Stops regular rape
>Slows down propaganda by Antifa
>Slows down propaganda by BLM
>Slows down Antifa from recruiting new members
>Slows down BLM from recruiting new members

All of that goes away and you've got people who'd prefer to get their shit together. Crime would also go down drastically, and rioters would be almost zero.

>dodiy.org
Here's evidence of DIY openly telling the police, FBI, etc to fuck off, as they know their events are unlicensed, allow underage drinking, statutory rape, drug peddling, and aren't up to safety regulations.

>Antifa direct involvement
→ → → → →

Safety regulations are just icing on the cake. The biggest issues are how they're hodbeds for heavy illegal activity, especially towards minors. Many of these events are all-ages, and tend to have adults and teens engaging in sexual activity and drug use and solicitation.

Proof of illegal activity such as selling alcohol to minors.

>foopee.com/punk/the-list/

Godspeed, brothers. Let's clean our streets, not just of stupid hippie performances, but the real shit they're harboring.

SAFETY SQUAD

Raves and punk shows today at these places are paedo central at this point. There's raves at clubs in CA that are all ages and you'll find an adolescent getting diddled by a 30-year old man.

There's an event in San Francisco called "FuckFest" and it's all ages. Now, tell me that's not seedy as fuck. In fact, DIY is part of that event.

I'm not joking. You'll see a tiny 14 year-old girl at a rave being hosted at a nightclub wearing almost nothing but underpants and a small top, aside from rave candy accessories, and some 30-something guy buys them alcohol from the bar and either sneaks drugs in it, sells them drugs, or tempts them with drugs, whichever method, and they end up looking strung-out as fuck. Also, since the places are usually dark, aside from the laser lights and glow sticks, all of this seedy shit on these girls is either ignored or goes unnoticed. And yes, you'll find them making out and being taken advantage of.

It's sickening. It's also the reason why real raves were shut down because some underaged girl either dies, is going through cardiac arrest from molly, or their parents show up and sue everyone.

Save lives, and save futures!

Proof
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

>Antifa punk has over 700 cases of statutory rape

thanks for updating the list

FUCK YOU RACIST FASCIST BIGOTS! DON'T YOU KNOW THESE COMMUNITIES ARE WHAT GENERATES CULTURE? YOU JUST WANT TO LIVE IN A COMMUNITY WITH WALMARTS AND MCDONALDS AND NOTHING ELSE? YOU BIGOTS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE MESSING WITH HERE. YOU FUCKING NECKBEARDED ASSHOLES WE WILL FIND YOU AND WE WILL BASH YOU. FUCK YOU /POL FUCK DRUMPF AND MOST OF ALL FUCK FASCISTS

Thread theme!

Hit the DC/Nova/Va ones hard....Inauguration time is coming on Jan 20, 2017 and Antifa and their Ilk plan on disrupting the inauguration!

On Jan 20 and Jan 21 2017 there will be a Million woman march ,which means places to stay in the city are going to be non existent, so these DIY spaces are going to be crucial to them!

If user is college student, hit up their College book store, student union, College Library, music department, and other gathering spots on campus!
LOW RISK to any of this, you are already a student and don't need to blend! It's low risk Intel gathering! Fliers are usually plentiful.

Also hit up used music/record shops/hot topics/spencer bulletin boards.... lots of good leads there.

Do your part for Fire Safety today!

NEW THOUGHT:

If infiltration for a covert inspection seems difficult, an alternative may be—WHEN LEGAL—examine the building from the air, via UAV flight.

Many of these places have dangerous and ramshackle roof structures, deteriorating brickwork, blocked roof vents, and other unacceptable conditions. These can create sufficient cause for a full building inspection on their own, but since they're not visible from the ground, people just walking by aren't going to notice them.

Again, only do IF LEGAL. Many municipalities have restrictions on flying UAVs, and you likely need more than the basic UAV registration to permissibly fly in a populated area. Nonetheless, roof inspections are a definite manner of discovering non-compliance!

Found the Antifa SJW officer.

Here's something i made with minimum effort

Reminder that if people are squatting in a foreclosed property a call to the bank that owns it will generate immediate action... the police kind and contractors to board it up!

Bump.

simple yet brilliant

10/10

>REMINDER

Mother of God.

bump

The day of the Fire inspectors has just started, Maybe we should call it the Week of the Fire Inspectors....

That post was copy pasted from the old thread m8 don't reply to obvious b8

there has to be a more catchy name

for the guy who wanted the link to the archived thread the lefitsts have been raiding
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584

Don't forget to post a link to the building codes in every thread!

Add to the OP post! We SHOULD NOT BOTHER OFFICIALS with incomplete or inaccurate reports. If you can post a link to social media, or a screencap (in case they start deleting) please do that as well. MAKE SURE REPORTS ARE:

SUCCINCT
ACCURATE
POINT OUT A CODE VIOLATION

In the mean while, enjoy some DIY salt.

I want to start one of these in order to provide people and anons near me with a space to do projects, metalworking, manly building projects, and yes, even good art.

The leftists invaded our areas. They invaded gaming. They took over entertainment. They tried to take over other things, like science fiction.

It's time we colonized back. We can get lots of slutty pussy and give ourselves massive social proof "Yeah, I volunteer and help develop an industrial arts community, we have welding classes and art workshops and we've helped struggling people learn trades and get jobs" = moist vagina, no one can criticize you, you are socially a guru, a buddha'

Read a Popular Mechanics magazine from the 40s or 50s. Conservative white men used to OWN the domain of self sufficiency, alternative power, efficient design, sustainable agriculture, etc.

It's ours and we will take it back. These things are inherently nationalistic.

USE THEIR TECHNIQUES AGAINST THEM

COLONIZE THEIR TERRITORY

SUBTLEY PUSH OUT THE cuck-MEN

also observe all firecodes.

Posting my salt collection, I have many types of salt.

Day of Fire Marshall

Indeed, I must devote some time to this.....

just made this

Add The Hop Shop in Yakima, WA to the list.

PLZ GIB US MONEY TO FIX OUR SHACK

doing God's work anons

got any of that high quality tibetan rock salt people burn candles in cause they think the ions or some shit is good for em?

Mm, not bad, but this is going to last much longer than a day....

Can some safety code user look at these videos and see if there's anything actionable @ sanctuary?

youtube.com/watch?v=qDvubDCT-NY
youtube.com/watch?v=vf7xks_yP1c

Is this for anything but the luls? Tbh shutting down a shit hole and getting a bunch of people is mad but we're not exactly securing an existence for the white race nor a future for white children

Remember anons, this is all about safety. The fact that we're disrupting antifa hives which harbor lefty scum of all types, at a critical time before their BIG PLANNED NEW YEARS PROTESTS and then their DISRUPTION OF TRUMP'S INAUGURATION isn't really the point.

S
A
F I R S T
E
T
Y

but I don't want to live in a rat-infested shit hole warehouse, even if it is trendy

Yeah I heard that too, it refreshes the room after you smoke a doob.

>*The Days of Fire Marshalls
???

>mfw a ancient egyptian stone carving fan site saves lives by shutting down liberal nests
comfy

ah, days, I missed the s

REMEMBER ANONS!

NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE

KEEP REPORTS ACCURATE

SAFETY FIRST!

Address is 1501 Outer Dr E, Detroit, MI 48234

It won't be rat infested shithole warehouses. No one will live on-site. I would set up housing legally but using efficient, next generation materials. For example, recycling cargo containers for on-site housing, and getting it code-approved.

Conservation and re-use is INHERENTLY NATIONALISTIC. It is time to RECLAIM IT

Jesus, which shithole does your image came from?

More salt, with interviewee Ava Pipitone's art pictured.

youtube.com/watch?v=D_b9psjI1x0

>One (1) of these redditards isn't totally braindead
>others just ignore him and give attention to this anyway

I don't know, The Fire Marshall War?

Bump.

probably russia judging by the cyrillic but idk

Seems like exposed wires near the stage and dance floor, no sprinklers. Also, if an user can get inside, check for smoke detectors and emergency lighting

Exciting in-depth docu-salt-drama with likely fat but still fuckable Hindu chick with blue eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=QvDTm1mjvgA

Bonus points, the dude she interviewed is probably a Muslim, for political reasons of course.

>a future for white children
Actually, that's exactly what we're doing.
Clearing out the rat's nests of degenerate leftists removes the breeding grounds for leftist thought that could be foisted upon impressionable youth.
Ergo a better future for children in general.

who else /firewise/ here

>Burning Man - Setting alight a giant wood man
>Dousing Man - Putting flaming hippies out
pls like Dousing Man

Hey, we could do it like a game. Change part of a movie title and put in Fire Marshal..

"Revenge of the Fire Marshals"
"Return of the Fire Marshals"
"A new Fire Marshal"

Is this considered a fire hazard?

youtube.com/watch?v=JBZ2eHpth2s

Just made this

Safety Sevens

Dousing Man sound good, like you'd assume he was saving them, but really making sure they die.

>Dousing Man
Kek.

The Process

1.) Dig up videos of shows, identify the venue and its address

2.) Identify any code violations shown in the video.

3.) If possible, visit the site and take pictures. Stay safe and do not trespass or otherwise break the law!

4.) Make a report to local code enforcement

Is that a safety-fleshlight?

More like pic related really

Guys, next time you start something like this:

Why not pretend to be concerend white women or something like this?
#ConcernedWhiteWomenAgainstSafetyViolations

Divide and conquer, now it's our time. Get the weaponized useful idiots back from the left.

possibly no sprinklers. does actually look like they have emergency lights, smoke alarms, and exit signs though they aren't lit. probably multiple exits there.

can't tell too much but it actually looks pretty legit as far as some of the venues we've seen here go. weird for detroit too.

that said, the fuck are those guys doing with their audio balancing?

Safety sevens confim.. we need a bigger better picture of that

Triggering leftists is so much fun.

Night of the long sprinklers/exposed wires

>leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=YBGItQYRpwQ
It's a fire safety PSA from the US from the 90s, it's a smoke detector puppet voiced by Gilbert Gotfried.

double trips
fug yee

that was the best pic i could find, it was a fire safety campaign here when i was a kid but idk if they still use it

Fuck off faggot

sicherheitnacht

marshallnacht

Beautiful

Government regulations exist for a reason. Leftists know to appreciate the safety that government regulation brings.

Doorknob.

It's what happens when you forget safety.

Oh fuck. I'm kinda speechless right now.

Night of the long (H)oses.

Btw. using the government to shut down commies is fascist so you're pretty bad goys.

Fire code reference:

Anarcho-communists are enraged that we are daring to save their lives and protect while improving our local communities. Rather than helping to make America safe and great again, they have chosen to raid us. Specific instructions have been given on how to bait and attempt to derail our noble project.

Ignore all calls to stop what we are doing, these are homicidial anarcho-commies encouraging more deaths, drugs and destruction of communities around their firetrap waiting to happen.

Ignore petty insults such as virgin, neckbeard, no friends, no fun, etc. These are homicidial anarcho-commies encouraging more deaths, drugs and destruction of communities around their firetrap waiting to happen.

Ignore posts about arson and letting more people suffer and die horribly in a fire, these are homicidial anarcho-commies false flags encouraging more deaths, drugs and destruction of communities around their firetrap waiting to happen.

Keep infiltrating and reporting Safety Squad. Together we will save lives and protect our communities.

What about rainbow gatherings and shit like that? Same thing or nah? They're all unwashed hippes to me

Fucking reddit niggers

>1 post by this ID

You wanted to fuck the fire alarm, didn't you?

Are u serious dude? I just came from the other thread.....

Any DC or Baltimore anons want to do some investigation?

Rainbow gatherings you can report to the police and that's about it.

Just call up the cops and say there's a big group of people in the woods being loud and obnoxious and smelled like weed and you were with your kids/nephew/whatever so you had to pack up and leave.

>u
>dude

Get out.

I'm getting off on safety. That's my fetish.

the only thing that fights communism is fascism. it's like swift, decisive scissors the to bland pasty paper of communism.

laff, just reread this

probably DON'T say you were in the kids with your nephew if you're male

in the woods*
>in the kids
welp
brb comet

The rise of the alt-right safety squad

>6 posts by this id

Go fug urself

Don't worry, you're not alone.