What happened to the world trees?

What happened to the world trees?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ObJL6aA2czo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminder to filter this faggot.

sage not politics

dunno

do we have any evidence they were trees, and what are the current explanations?

chekkked

When God banished Adam and Eve to the Earth, he destroyed the way for them to get back.

youtube.com/watch?v=ObJL6aA2czo

>God
Into the trash

I want this to be true because it would be pretty cool, but it doesn't make that much sense.

omg i hate vegetation now

>What happened to the world trees?

We destroyed them all when we cleansed the Earth of the original habitants prior to human colonization of the planet. This was before civilization was destroyed in The Hyperwar.

The Burning Legion

I wonder what happened to all the forests?

Who here /tree-pilled/?

When the Aryans finally wake up and learn (((who))) destroyed their trees, Israel is going to be wiped off the face of the map

which one? Finno-Korean?

Fucking hell, I always see the most retarded conspiracies posted, and then I begin to unironically believe in them

Your mom shoved them up her giant, flappy, smelly, puss lined, scarred, disease smeared vagina and they withered and died instantly. Look at your shriveled tiny penis if you want proof, op.

Finno-Koreans are actually an advanced alien race that forgot all of its secrets when they came to earth. This is why they have an addiction to knives and vodka.

You need to explain your position better, OP.

Madara was being a prick so Naruto cut them down.

war, yhwh.

Ezekiel 31:3
Behold, Assyria was a cedar in Lebanon With beautiful branches and forest shade, And very high, And its top was among the clouds.

the Israelites cut them all down to build the temple

ITT: people who played too much world of warcraft

>thinking geological formations are trees
Jesus christ, not even /x/ is dumb enough to believe this

I watched this last week. It's legitimately one of the stupidest things I've ever come across.

Yes, what indeed?

>WoW
>Not Warcraft 3