The McRib Arbitrage

youtube.com/watch?v=A4WzjmHgRe0

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zVg5P8uZmU0
youtube.com/watch?v=6wP1WJzPTy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

McDonalds only sells the McRib when pork prices drop low enough.

>pork

Yeah. They buy ground pork and mold it like playdoh. I find it gross.

What the fuck?

Strangest shit I've seen all day.

>eating anything at mcdonalds that isn't chicken

Does she realize she is trolling or is she just this autistic?

Are you kidding me? The McRib is fucking delicious.

Seriously, OP, fuck off with your sage thread. It's just a spoiled americunt bitching that a seasonal product isn't available year round. Nothing to do with politics

Frankly, what the fuck is this shit?

Ive never had a McRib. Is it really that good?

why didn't she just go to the manager at McDonalds and ask them to sell the McRib?

I'm sure they would do it, McDonalds is notorious for wanting money in exchange for food.

>legit female autism

No, it's poor people garbage.

Never had one.

>Ive never had a McRib. Is it really that good?

Well, you just watched a video of a pink haired woman petitioning her city council to force McDonalds to bring the sandwitch back to her area....

So I guess some people like it.

Those things are fucking good

they are good.

But like everything fast food it will kill you dead.

there's a reason why it's called Awesome Town

>pink hair
Oh no
>can we get a spanish translator so we don't exclude the spanish community
Oh boy this is going to be good
>We order mcdonalds for thanksgiving
This went from 'wtf' to just sad

muh crib

They're awesome, jamal. Unless your local McDonald's tries to put pickles on the sandwich. Dill pickles don't belong on a fake rib molded pork/soy BBQ sandwich. If you go in expecting ribs or BBQ pork, you'll be disappointed, but they're good in their own right

>sage thread

McRibs are actually pretty good, but I don't eat fast food because I want to live past 50.

>Sup Forums not understanding performance art

"is there a spanish translator available by any chance?"

god we have a lot of work to do

why the fuck is she bugging the state over that shit. they have zero power over the company. they cant force mcdonalds to sell anything

mcRibs are only available for a limited time because they have to grow batches of tasmanian tiger meat from tissue samples collected decades ago and cloned

performance art

but this bitch knows her shit and I love the mcrib. if she was real I would wife that down and never let her forget her place on the racial totem pole.

i wanna eat her butthole

youtu.be/zVg5P8uZmU0

WE LOVE XANTHI

youtube.com/watch?v=6wP1WJzPTy8

>arbitrage
>2016
if true, fuckin kudos mcdonalds. been trying for years

But the filet-o-fish is the best mcdonalds sandwich.

>all day breakfast is poor
>literally the thing that saved McDonalds from being in the red

Is she really about to cry over a goddamn pork sandwich?

Its pretty good though

also, anyone notice her enunication? "muh krib" instead of "mic rib"

>34 posts in
>no one posted the forced mc chicken meme

I'm proud of you guys.

>also, anyone notice her enunication? "muh krib" instead of "mic rib"

I noticed that too, but I wasn't going to say anything until you just did.

>Lives in California

"A Thanksgiving without the McRib is like a Christmas without snow"

Execute her.

No one realizes this is a joke?

Keks, keks.

What the fuck is this.

"spanish translator"

"m'crib"

"poor substitute"

"family, holiday spirits"

Is this a fucking joke? She starts laughing then.

"A Christmas without snow." Clapping.

Make it stop. My sides. Fuck you OP. My sides! Ouch! Fuck!

dont worry, i go this bud

>The McRib is fucking delicious
This is the saddest post I've ever seen on Sup Forums.

the saddest post will always be "Sup Forums was right again"

idk if any of you faggots have ever been in the military or had an mre but the mcrib is almost literally the pork rib mre on a sesame seed bun

it's fucking disgusting

It tastes like shitty school cafeteria food

That looks fucking gross.

>m'crib

This is the next person to join MDE, watch.
pretend this is standup or something and see the humor

not "be my ai gf"

About to hit up a McDonald's right now actually, what's the best thing on the menu right now?

imagine mcdonalds selling ribs that would match the quality of their "chicken nuggets", now imagine they put it on a bun
it tastes exactly like that.

large vanilla iced coffee

two mcdoubles and a medium fry

my man, 2 mcdouble master race

french fries, obviously

Old fag here 33 I never had one.. are they good? While in military my fav MRE was the "pork rib" and clam chowder, the rib was good just meat paste but looks like a mcrib lot of mili guys said taste same?

That's really the best? Isn't the Big Mac considered the best? Honestly I never go to McD's

>"pork rib" and clam chowder
i have never seen this combo. what kind of evil would combine those two?

Also anyone know if they are coming out?

I'll just stick to the burgers

mcrib is disgusting

It used to be better, jamal. In the last decade or so the quality (for lack of a better term) seriously decreased.

This is the best thing I've seen in a while

It was the MRE rib meat and came with clam chowder was real good trade candy to get another piece of bread g2g haha last I had that was 2011

For me, it's the McChicken. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

but pork is cheaper than beef

Used to work there. If you want to be a dick, order a bunch of different kinds of food as "fresh". It'll force them to make a bunch of new food.

>It was the MRE rib meat and came with clam chowder
see, this is the part confusing me.

Ya strange combo lol, i like clam chowder but that tobasco helped lol, most people would trade main meals for candy

Probably one of your joes. I'm 26. It tastes just the same. Same with the later pork UGR.

with big mac sauce and extra onions. faggot.

SOMEONE GET THIS BTICH A MCRIB ASAP!!!!!

>McDonalds being in the red EVER, when tons of poor whites, blacks and mexicans in US and around the world

we talkin snickers, skittles, etc?

Ya i never thought of it strange combo right? Not sure if they even have that now

I couldn't help but get TRIGGERED every time she sad MuCrib. I thought this video was going to be this girl bashing the McRib and saying it should be removed from menus.

>Can we get a spanish translator so my illegal mother and father can understand what I'm saying when they watch it on youtube??

kek

>Keks, keks.
>What the fuck is this.
it's sympathy for poor ass city council members.

What a fucking job.

>"Like a Christmas without snow, it just doesn't make sense"

She needs some real Christmas spirit, if you can't enjoy a beach Christmas then the jews have already won.

>leaf

2 mcdub and water to go pls
t. poor fag

Post rare Mcdonalds

if americans dont freeze our nuts off, christmas is ruined

>t. vegas

M&Ms and skittles might get a good pound cake

that was my favorite grade school lunch

>I'm sure they would do it, McDonalds is notorious for wanting money in exchange for food.

I heard about that.

Take anything, put bbq sauce on it. It'll taste like a mcrib.

>mcRibs are only available for a limited time because they have to grow batches of tasmanian tiger meat from tissue samples collected decades ago and cloned
this is the best thread ever.

Are those any good? I don't go to McDonald's often (5 goys for me). It's always a fucking shit show when they are sold here. Is it just a trendy meme?

Ah kk thanks senpai

part of me wants to believe that this was one big deadpan troll. it would be genuinely funny if it was.

but i think it's just typical SJW shit.

>m'crib

IT'S MC' RIB

our office put together a christmas "care package" of sorts, about 30 packages in total. if you see a combo of tabasco slim jims, wintergreen skoll, and a pack of 5 arturo fuentes cigars, that was me. happy hunting

It's actually really good too

That looks good but the fries are uneeded if you have beans and rice.

She just wants a McRib, I can't blame her. Leave her the fuck alone, you bullies!

Reading this again made me laugh way harder than it should've

All-day breakfast is a nation-wide, franchise-wide travesty. What the fuck is some local spic-town in CA supposed to do about it? Thanksgiving nuggies and McRibs? Use the fucking locator then bitch. You think I get a locator to find the original FRIED apple pies? Fuck her shit.

Jesus fucking Christ. What does she expect them to do? Automatism is a real thing isn't it.

>fried apple pies

Do they actually still exist? Fucking delicious.