Love mean you can become a pig

Love mean you can become a pig.
~women

Other urls found in this thread:

viriculture.com/book/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my wife is on a thight least when it comes to this. I have told her countless times that i wont love her if she gets out of shape and stops working out. i have told her that i dont like her if she does not dress up properly. i spent a shit ton of money on clothes and make up and what to see my investment back.

if you keep rewarding this shit behavior they wont see anything wrong with it. Manage your fucking woman

>Eating food in bed

This is grounds for divorce.

this. bread crumbs on the bed is absolutely degenerate

>Telling people you love them while they're eating.
Why do people do this?

When did College Humor become unfunny and run by Numales?

I like the idea of a wife who doesnt care so much but eating in bed? Wtf.

Also mo fatties

after 2005 when they became a "business" rather than teens goofing off.

CRUMBS IN MY BED.
OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this comic is about heterosexuals and homosexuals

This is grounds for a beheading.

They weren't even that bad a few years ago, but somehow their content has become Buzzfeed tier.

>Pink furniture
>Pink sheets
>Eating in bed
Absolutely disgusting.

women sure get some shit programming.

What love is, is being one with the other, and basing your life around this one-ness, just as we currently base our lives around our nation or community. Liking someone for their arbitrary physical attractions isn't love, neither is liking them for their arbitrary mental attractions. Romanticism is a death sentence for good hardworking people.

that's how you get ants

I don't think that is what is being portrayed here. But I understand you need to be mad at women again. Sorry you still can't get laid.

>became a "business" rather than teens goofing off
This also describes what went wrong with the internet in general.

Good one Sterling

>uses the word "person" instead of "woman"

College Humor is so fucking gay now.

Mine got up to 200lbs before I left her after repeatedly trying to get her to lose weight.
Im in pretty great shape, so I know what the fuck to do when it comes to dieting.
She kept trying meme diets and giving up, then fell back to "you should love me for who I am".
I had a one night stand with a younger thinner girl about 3 years ago because I wanted to fuck a girl I could actually manoeuvre about a bed.
Anyway, I was talking to her about getting back together and having another shot at fixing her weight, because she used to be so petite and cute.
For some reason the one night stand girl decided to tell all to my ex after 3 fucking years and now she flipped her shit at me.
The kicker is now one night stand girl is fat as fuck too.

I think I'm done with women for a while.
Just going to read Meditations of Marcus Aurelius like a Muslim reading the fucking Quran and focus on myself.

Tbh when my girlfriend is being sexy she's sexy and when she's eating a burrito like a monster she's being gross but I love her anyway. I don't know why we need to pretend women doing everything is beautiful, it's not.

Created by
>Josh Abramson
Most notable contributors:
>Jake Hurwitz
>Amir Blumenfeld

>if you hate critique women, its because you cant get laid

Agreed. All the ayes to the left.

There are no valid excuses, you don't have to tolerate that bullshit.

Making yourself look halfway decent takes less than 5 minutes. Wake up, wash face, rinse hair, apply moisturizer, done. Worth it even if you're not going outside just so you don't feel embarrassed every time you look at a mirror.

Not behaving like a pig and thus not eating in bed should be your default state.

Fuck people (women, actually) who feel entitled to love.

you did the right thing. speaking of The Classics, weight loss, and family in general, consider sharing chapter 13 with your fat ex.
The rest might be relevant to you too.

viriculture.com/book/

Kek. How did one night skank know about your fat ass waifu?

They coincidentally ended up working in the same office and eventually the penny dropped.

This looks like great material. Thanks mate.

Why do women see marriage as an excuse to get fat? Its not even a slow process either in a year they'll go from qtp2t to boogie2988.

I do not blame you at all. At least you tried.

People in general need to care about their appearance, especially women. And I'm saying this from a woman's point of view.

If I need to, I'll go on a drastic diet just so I won't gain weight and look my best. I workout 6 days a week. It's not attractive to be a landwhale. It's not attractive to be unhealthy. People need to stop making excuses for not working out and eating healthy. It's not hard at all. And I work 6 days a week too and I still make time to work out and eat right.

I think you've had your fill with women. Hire a maid.

To be fair, pumping out a few kids does make it hard to control weight. But yeah, the ones that aren't doing that or are done having kids have no excuse.

Because they no longer have a reason to stay thin. They've got a husband to take care of them and if he divorces them she gets half his shit.

Because women control the sexual market, i.e. once they've landed the deal, there's no work left for them -- which isn't shocking considering men do the courting and have to keep women involved with everything.

All in all, men let it happen because they're afraid they'll lose out.

my rule is she's allowed a max of 20 extra pounds from a healthy weight after I make her my baby factory

getting married is literally the lottery for most women.

husband has to give you money while you're married, and he has to give you money if you get divorce.

>sleeping in sweat pants & over the blankets

Now that is some college humor

50 bucks say they can't draw people under blankets

Matthew 5:32

"But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, brings adultery upon her. And whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery"

And you all support that poster on the grounds that his wife became fat. You then find that as justification to go out and sin.

>And you all support that poster on the grounds that his wife became fat. You then find that as justification to go out and sin.

I never said she was my wife.

Dude, once she starts putting on that much weight the battle is lost. My ex went from ~115 up to ~150 in the span of like 9 months - it was actually pretty insane, like her genes fucking flipped after she met me. Sure, she became THICC but I'm honestly not into that shit (I'm vain w/e). I have a new rule now - don't get super involved until after you've been dating at least 6 months to see if they've just been starving themselves waiting for the rebound. New gf is 5ft and 98lbs qt. We'll see how the next 6 months shape up...

Well, then you're in even worse shape than before.

It has less to do with that and all to do with Divorce Laws heavily favoring women. It's fucked the world and made Men afraid of having a family and normal life.

something is wrong with the post modern world

not only should we accept, but we should be IMPRESSED BY the bare minimum

do people really think we just figured out that everyone gets diarrhea, that everyone gets lonely on saturday nights, that some people aren't worth saving? those are human constants! people just had the fucking sense to let that go unspoken because it's not worth dragging ourselves to that level

we live in a world where we overshare our failures, and not only that, we expect unconditional support from others

Well, that, too.

And women wonder why men don't want to get married.

>do people really think we just figured out that everyone gets diarrhea, that everyone gets lonely on saturday nights, that some people aren't worth saving? those are human constants! people just had the fucking sense to let that go unspoken because it's not worth dragging ourselves to that level

That's really well put, man. What separates us from fucking gorillas is that we don't shit on the floor so that everyone around us can smell it. Everyone knows we do nasty shit as humans, but no one wants to fucking have to endure it all the time.

> husband has to give you money while you're married, and he has to give you money if you get divorce

This. This is why they stop trying after the ink is dry in the marriage certificate.

You are only upset because you are fat.

I feel bad knowing that physical attraction is a big part of a relationship. I remember when my mom got pissed at me because I didn't go out with a girl because she wasn't very cute, (neither was I). I honestly feel like a piece of shit for admitting it but if I try and make myself look good I'd expect her to at least try as well

No, I was upset because a man went against the laws of God for no reason other than simple lust.

So maintaining your body and staying healthy is only to woo in mates?

>qtp2t to boogie2988

kek

>eating in bed

I rather be with a leaf in a same room.

Women do the same thing to guys all the motherfucking time. Don't worry about it.

This guy gets it. Everything about the demographic implosion of the West goes back to the tampering of the Divorce Laws in the late-20th century.

>beautiful person
Can we assume that the dude is fucking a tranny who has faggot pronouns?

You just said how I feel about anything that can be tied into feminism.

I too just want a normal girl who is not out to shill me.

Lust: I want to fuck you untl you can't walk.
Love (second picture): You're eating too much. Stop it.
Thirst (second picture): You are the most beautiful person.

For many women, yes. Most have no real understanding of values and only do things because of social pressure (pressure to find a mate for example).

Eh, my husband kinda expects me to look presentable, and not be a lard ass when we're in bed. He's given me a pass for post partum though simply because I myself don't feel "beautiful" with loose skin and clothes that don't really fit me anymore.

This shit is propaganda to cuck the man.

>I too just want a normal girl who is not out to shill me.
Every single women will take you for whatever you have during Divorce, just out of spite. No matter how good they were as a person and a lover. The Law allows them to take everything, so they will.

>Soley using a book written by another man to shape your beliefs
>Not taking in ideals from all sources af coming to your own conclusions
kek

Fuck you. You dicks will complain about divorce rates but will go and divorce loyal women for nothing. Fuck you. And no I'm not fat. I keep my weight within a good range and my boyfriend likes it.

>not realising "love" is a bankster's greatest ever trick to cuck the goy with its usury Ponzi scheme

That's why you disappear when you divorce, either that or destroy everything you own and kys

So you can only love your wife if she becomes a tranny?

fpbp

>tits of gtfo
You know how this works

The law allows the woman to clean the guy out when divorce happens.

Got cash going into a marriage. . ..prenuptial. ..agreement....

I mean, yeah, it's not good to cheat. But it's not like he was married. But that doesn't mean it's right, I'm just saying it would be worse if he was married.

But I'm going to have to defend him here and say, and call me shallow all you want, but in order for me to be intimate with someone, they must be attractive in my eyes and someone being a fatty is not attractive in my eyes. It shows me that the guy obviously does not give a shit about how they look, or their health, and they wouldn't be able to defend me. I'm not saying I couldn't defend myself, but I'd feel a lot safer being with someone who could protect me.

You can tell me I'm wrong, but I'm just saying. And he tried to make his girlfriend lose weight, and aren't you supposed to compromise in a relationship? Aren't you supposed to show that you care and want things to work out?

Just saying.

Well at least I can have romantic dreams of an ideal girl.

>. ..prenuptial. ..agreement....
worthless

Is the author implying that love is based on lies ?

ftfy

It's so fucking easy for them too.
>do a little cardio to keep the metabolism up
>don't eat like a pig
That's literally all it takes and they stop doing it.

Jesus was a virgin and his parents never fucked. He's out of his element dispensing relationship advice.

this comic makes me angry for many different reasons

Prenups get thrown out now. The wife just has to say she didn't know what she was signing.

HAH
science wont tell us

Are you calling him worthless or the prenub worthless?

Is this jewish propaganda to coerce men into becoming fags?

>eating in bed
I'd smack the shit out of her.

Physical attraction is the spark that can ignite the emotional connection that people in love share. It has to be there as long as both parties can function properly (giving a pass to old grandparents, because they're all shriviled up anyway).

I'm a 6'2 160 lbs female though, so I'll probably never have that kind of relationship, feels bad to be freakishly tall.

>because I wanted to fuck a girl I could actually manoeuvre about a bed.
>Mine got up to 200lbs
>Im in pretty great shape

Dude what?
>not smashing 180-200lb qts

Don't know what you're on about honestly. probably a shitty person, asshole i mean.

Casual clothing is sexier than lingerie.

>feel bad that physical attraction is a big part of a relationship
Why?

The biggest impact you're going to have on your kids is what genes you pass down, finding someone attractive and healthy, and thus having healthy attractive kids is the best thing you can do for them. It's years of evolution trying to push you in the right direction.

Parents mainly just care about having grand kids, and they naturally don't like the idea of their standards not being good enough for you as it refelects on them but that should always be the case. You should always want more and better than your parents, and you should hope your children want more from life than you.

you are a piece of shit. not because of the divorce, but because of the infidelity. Sup Forums rants and raves all damn day about how you can't trust women anymore, but you aren't really giving men a good name either.

and you are quoting scripture where it doesn't apply. Biblical marriage and modern "no fault divorce marriage" are not the same thing.

false equivalence.

No, it's just a bunch of numales trying to make money off of other numales.

Semen ants

>Love

No one actually believes in this right?

The only way to know is gain 200 lbs. Then you can rule out lust

If you work out and get really fucking strong, there are absolutely worthwhile dudes who would date you. I'm hella into girls taller than me even though I'm not a manlet. D'you have abs at least?

Hey...married....than don't cheat....

However before you get married....pick a good woman not some pyscho........

Don't pick one who is too demanding for money....they all want cash however make sure tge one you pick that doesn't mind being frugal....

>"thinner"
>"now fat as fuck too"

How big is the difference between these two measurements?

Just go to the Netherlands and find a tall dude there

ftfy

Jeb was a big guy

fidelity is based on mutual respect and love. his fat ass lazy slob girlfriend shat, diarhea'd, puked and farted all over fidelity.