Has Kanye been replaced?

Seriously, what the FUCK happened to him in the MKUltra hospital?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr_5yTNvIt4
youtu.be/ZtH6OW4hsnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he probably has dissociative disorder

yup, not him man. he was taken out.

>what the FUCK happened to him in the MKUltra hospital?

>Black hair before concert rant
>Dyed hair after "hospital"
Somethings not right.

That is not Kanye West. Never was a fan, but this is definitely not the same man. Not even a JUST, it isn't him.

He is being medicated heavily. He's lost his god complex. He won't ever be Kanye again.

RIP gay fish

>people just now noticing Kayne is fucking crazy
How old are you kids?

They fucked him up good.

Anyone remember Brittney spears going off the deep end?

>Anyone remember Brittney spears going off the deep end?

What I mean is when she shaved her head and was ranting about Satan in public.

They said she was "crazy" too and re set her.

Holy Fucking Kek! That looks nothing like Kanye HOLY KEK!!
Sup Forums is ALWAYS RIGHT!!

Thats called being red pilled

let the conspiracies begin

Did the fat Fuck gain like 50 pounds?

He just has an eyeliner on it seems

I'm not even shitting you man...I've been to these places before...those meds make you gain mad weight really fast...like, 20 lbs in a week fast..

That's what happens when you stop taking stimulants by the handful and start eating again.

he's pointing at some shit on the street. WHAT IS HE TRYING TO TELL US?

I wonder if he was always this retarded or if that car accident fucked up his brain along with his jaw.

Pointing at the ice cream truck driving by. Dude is fucking hungry

That's not Kanye man...they switched his ass out.
Find a pic of the real Kanye..that dude in the top pic is not him at all..not even close man.

Those meds will tamp down his creativity and ambition. He'll be a vegetable if he stays on those.

He may even have to settle for Vice-President in 2020.

It is him. He has a very unique look for a black man

This whole thing is odd as hell, though.

A weird little anecdote...in 2007, I myself was locked in a psych ward..met some dude who had connections to the music industry...pretty much 6 months or so before Kanye's album "Graduation" came out, the dude told me the same name of the album..fucking weird.

Fun fact: that album was originally going to be called "Good Ass Job" until was changed at the very last minute. They even had to recall some CDs that had already been shipped out to change the title.

I hate the nigger and every nigger, and I'd be the first to tell you if I could that that's not that nigger. I hate you Kanye but worried as fuck about that nigger if only because for a fleeting moment he was one of us.

He just trying to get pit of some contracts

holy fuck he looks drugged af
maybe they are preparing kenye 2020

Interesting, man.

they gotta discredit you before they throw you off the freedom train.
I've been waiting for this faggot/diva to become irrelevant or die.
I can't wait for them to take him out 1984 style.

Her shaving her head was a punishment, she was on the phone with her handler before that.... they might have vril droned him or shocked the shit out of him.

i literally guarantee you the government 1984'd him inside that hospital

I still dont know why everyone likes this guy so much. I mean i find him somewhat entertaining but his music sounds highly mediocre, and bis voice is annoying, tho mu worships him

this is what happens when you get fat...you look like shit

that was the best part of the telethon

I've never given these body double conspiracies any time of day, but holy shit. He doesn't even look like Kanye.

Weight gain is literally not his fault man...you can eat perfect and exercise 2 hours a day and still gain weight on that crazy stuff.

fuck off back to /x/ cock sucker

I called this. Can't believe they mkultrad Yeezy. I guess this means no 8th s

no you cant you fat fuck. that defies the laws of physics

replacements can be found

Those are the dead eyes of an electroshocked man.

He will never rap again.

I'll never understand it either.

I feel embarrassed when someone else tries to tell me he's one of the greatest musicians ever completely earnestly. I don't embarrassed for them, I feel embarrassed that I give off the impression that I may actually accept their idiotic opinion

Same shit that happened to Gucci.

F

Um, once you take anti psychotics for a few years, you become retarded, unmotivated, and completely lose all creativity. Your drive to do the things you want die out, and when you stop medication with weed or hard drugs for even a day when you're on them you will want to kill yourself. Also getting off them won't fix shit, you'll be just as unmotivated, the only difference is you will seek to surround yourself with comfort 24/7 and will become an unstable emotional mess if you ever leave your comfort zone. First hand, 4 years on a-psychs. He's never gonna be the same again unless he stops soon, he's basically being lobotomized to the max.

Except Gucci is now making the best music of his career and is the healthiest he's ever been, whereas Kanye looks like a walking husk.

haha....you've never been on 'meds' have you...lol...screws with metabolism..look it up.

Wow fucking phone auto correct just kill me plz.

It's a different person, user.

A whole lot of haldol

ehh that's debatable, Woptober wasn't that great but East Atlanta Santa sounds awesome so far. hoping it lives up to tapes like trap god 1 & 2

*tips fedora*

hahaha...look it up...messes with metabolism and stuff. Assumes I'm a fat fuck..lol...this guy, wtf?

>Sup Forums - Music

ive been on antipsychotics for a few year's. before I started them I didn't like Sup Forums; now I spend all day here.

From 120-160 in two weeks, didn't lose a pound til I stopped takin them.

Looks just like him. Even has the same dopey expression on his face.

there's a lot of pressure when nobody cares about you and you are but nothing other than coattails to ride.

i think these people go crazy, not by force, but by environment of trying to force creativity through the fingers crushing it like a fist full of playdoh. then somebody snaps and its off to the rehab.

Probably on zyprexa or something.

She shaved her head for a drug test. There was meth in her hair.

he's the beethoven of the new millennium

Were you an aspiring artist, hobbyist? Then you kind of Autismed it like a science, then got bored and gave up after them meds. And then said fuck it I'm gonna die anyway why bother?

He just had to be reminded his ass is owned

Do you lose 2a rights for being in a psych ward?

You kidding? Literally everything Gucci does is dog shit ever since he got out of prison, and they force him into every single banger being made now i guess cause they feel sorry for him being locked up or something.

Wish that nigger would go back to prison.

>From 120-160 in two weeks

nigga you didn't gain 40 pounds in 14 days, shut the fuck up lying ass nigga

Lets all remember Kanye together in his peak guys. No one deserves the ultramachine. Rip Kanye I love you.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr_5yTNvIt4

even the nose is different

Can you imagine tho, all those packed concerts these fools play at? I bet the majority of them don't even vote

>Sup Forums is full of fucking niggerized cunts who listen to shitcunt rap of the week

what the fuck totally different nose

F

I was a musician, yes. now I am a Sup Forums poster.

white kid worshiping kanye is just as fedora. look at Sup Forums they're a bunch of spergs

>leaf

most places, cutting your hair before mandated hair drug tests is forfeit. it's like denying a breathalyzer.

Son of a bitch you got me again.

This was peak Kanye when he sung this on the Chapelle Show

youtu.be/ZtH6OW4hsnE

Lol, looks like they replaced him

I went from 150 lbs to 195 in one month in a mental institution because the pills.

They gave me seroquel.

100% sure Kanye is pilled up.

WTF are you meth heads talking about now, fucking degenerate junkies.

Lobotomy OH FUCK

Missed me you fucking fat faggot.

except denying a breathalyzer means some serious legal repercussions such as jail time whereas with cutting your hair before a hair drug test will result in the tester/employer denying your test along with your potential job opportunity

Niiice bro. Common is dope too!

wait what the fuck
that isn't him. there is no way that's him. not because of the hair or whatever, but his eyes and upper head and completely different from the real kanye.
wtf i hate the new kanye
the always rude kanye
spaz in the news kanye

They probably gave him a dissociative disorder, that's a big part of MKUltra.
He wasn't this zonked out before he got institutionalised.

keep lying to yourself fat faggots

>06-20-16
this is kanye

Man I gained wait on that shit too, felt like a total zombie. Don't know exactly how much but enough for people to comment

>tfw when I saw his last full live performance

Holy shit. Even though that would be legendary, I hope it's not true. He's my favorite guy.

Yeah, forgot he was in it too but it's a good song

You're a fucking retard, Go seppuku yourself mother fucker.

Dumb niggers like you add nothing to the conversation.

>I miss the old Kanye, straight from the Go Kanye
>Chop up the soul Kanye, set on his goals Kanye
>I hate the new Kanye, the bad mood Kanye
>The always rude Kanye, spaz in the news Kanye
>I miss the sweet Kanye, chop up the beats Kanye
>I gotta say, at that time I'd like to meet Kanye
>See, I invented Kanye, it wasn't any Kanyes
>And now I look and look around and there's so many Kanyes
>I used to love Kanye, I used to love Kanye
>I even had the pink polo, I thought I was Kanye
>What if Kanye made a song about Kanye
>Called "I Miss The Old Kanye"? Man, that'd be so Kanye
>That's all it was Kanye, we still love Kanye
>And I love you like Kanye loves Kanye

This new Kanye is going to run for president as a kind of Manchurian candidate.

>Common is dope too!
Yeah, twenty years ago. Webm related is the shit he's up to nowadays.

Still remember the first time I saw this video, I was disillusioned with rap music by the time but this track blew me away

I can still listen to College Dropout from start to finish and jam to every track

they just gave him lobotomy nothing to see here move along.

Exactly. I see it too and I'm a Sup Forums certified physical anthropologist.