Mandela Effect - This Shit Real?

Looney Toons is now Looney Tunes
Berenstein Bears is now Berenstain Bears
South America has moved East on map

WTF is going on??

it was always Berenstain bears, you're just an idiot.

I don't think so.

Also apparently
>doggy dog world
is now
>dog eat dog world

What's wrong with this time line ??

>WTF is going on??

You know how you have a memory?

Well, your memory isn't perfect.

Shocking, I know.

Trix used to be Chrix.

Nice thread, reddit

Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies, fucktard.

>doggy dog world?
Are you fucking retarded? How does that make any sense faggot?

What do we call a white individual who acts like a nigger?

An honorary black?

Latino has become latinis

>it's a dog cannibalizing other dog's world
vs
>it's a dog's world

One makes more sense than the other you troglodyte

Shit tier normie meme. Only thing that kind of activates my almonds is that I remember seeing the turkey leg Henry VIII.

Doggy dog dogs doggy burger.

I've seen the best case of the Mandela effect to date.
Vaginal sex was supposed to be the best but now anal is the best.
It's all cern's fault

>Sup Forums is now LITERALLY retarded

Sure fag, go back to /x/.

The fuck, south america did move east on the map

Looney Tunes makes sense because of its sister show Merrie Melodies

#1, #2 and #6 on the left are the only accurate ones.

Nothing changed, you just think your stupid memory is more reliable than the actual evidence to the contrary. I'll admit, though, Kit-Kat actually being KitKat fucked me up for a little bit; but then I realized I always use too many hyphens anyway.

>Be OP
>Watch latest AVGN Episode
>Find out what Mandela Effect Meme is 5 years late
>Shitpost on Sup Forums because massive faggot

Take this cancerous thread to mods

Yes dude but not just the, the classic line
>"That stuff is a diamond dozen"
Is apparently now
>"That stuff is a dime a dozen"

>Looney Tunes
No.

This was artificially manufactured to fuck with us.

???

actually its Latinx shitlord

Yeah and its the former

It always was Looney Tunes you fucking retarded.

You gotta go deeper

>Being retarded

Are you Ricky? Because that's some shit Rick would say.

>That's all just water under the fridge

>Doggy dog world
Are you retarded

It was alwayse verenstain and looney tunes.

Don't accuse me of Rickyisms

This is the most retarded conspiracy imaginable

The sad thing is, both columns were always the same.

lateenks

Toronto used to be the capital of Canada but someone today said it was Ottowa... sure enough i looked it up and NOW ITS OTTOWA.

I didn't believe the Mandela stuff until today but now i'm shitting bricks and looking for answers.

Don't pay it any mind, friend.

If they think they can fuck with us, they have another think coming.

Only if you wanna be woke senpai

I could of not cared less. I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false mortality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-madonnas, but you seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. so I ask you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything but the kids Nysnc, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back to into reality, because it's now like the pot calling the kettle cracked. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Irregardlessly, make my words, when you get down you brass stacks it doesn't take a rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts, instead of baking a half bread effort. You might have to come to this conclusion though denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake. Except the fax. Irregardlessly, I guess it was inevadible....

It's always been ottawa. Like forever. Toronto is just our biggest city and gets all the limelight. It is the capital city of Ontario though.

swole

A whigger.

Yep, that good old Jewish name Stan Berenstain makes a whole lot of sense compared to Berenstein.

I mean, you only have a million fucking -ein Jewish names and virtually now -ain names, but who am I to point out logic.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

I think he actually said that once, buddy.

ONTARIO IS NOT CANADA FUCKWIT

>when memes turn you retarded

I could of not cared less about your shitty wall of text, dummy

it's always been toons

The dumb nigger actually really said that. It was people who thought it was, "dog eat dog world." because it made way more sense.

It is very real.

There will never be a day of reckoning, you family-fucking cuck.

>doggy dog world
Nigga you are dumb af lmao

Thanks!

It's been awhile since I've seen an Australian act this autistic.

I'll be sure to save that pasta's recipe.

So accurate

Fuck this board

WTF

He actually says that though

Time for two turnips in heat bud

it used to be chic-fil-a. everyone remembered it as chic-fil-a

>impressive length

gonna have to save this for later

>wala
is now
>voila

bitch it's always been voila

Niggers used to be called Kangz

>7 (Seven) fishy's and counting from this bait
Well done senpai I guess idiots here are a diamond dozen.

They found the Lindbergh baby in this timeline.

I saw a boy wearing a skirt. I'm sure things weren't like this in the past.

In my old universe, that nigga did read all that.

Take it to /x/, retard

im in a timeline where theres no way in hell im reading that

LOL 10/10

Holy newfags, Batman!

It's some powerful stuff

It could genuinely increase your meme magic potential

How do we get Sup Forums back from redd!t?

We've always said it as 'choons' (tunes) in Hibernia. Only Burgers will make the mistake of thinking it's 'toons'.

Fuck off Randy

>LOOK AT ME, GUYS! WE'RE ON AN ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD BUT I AM STILL THE TOP DOG! XD

Toons, Berenstein, South America moved east and
Australia moved north, and Andorra was never there before. Instead of being on the outer arm of Sagittarius we are on the mid arm of orion. Also Jefferson is on the $2 instead of the $10 now it is a pos named hamilton. The dime changed from Eisenhower to FDR and his named changed from Delanore to Delano. Also the thinker statue and last supper painting changed. In Gen 32 it used to say that Jacob wrestled with an angel who renamed him to Israel but not anymore.
Welcome to the white sun world my yellow sun brother.

>doggy dog world
>top dog

its like poetry

>Looney Tunes
Explain Toontown and Toonworld then.

>TOP DOG!
actually the saying is alpha dog

CERN did it.

Eisenhower has always been on the half dollar fgt

I'm unironically asking this question:

Is that really how it's pronounced? I've always said "wa-la" but never see it written it out I always see viola or violin whatever it is

> Mandela Effect
>South America has moved East on map

Are you retarded? It's always been East of the map you autistic fuckwad.

>not intensive porpoises
U fukd upp kiddoh

In this new time line it's now voi-la

Also you forgot that NZ used to be northeast of Australia now its southeast

it was always looney tunes you dumb fuck

Please note how it's only ever Americans who interpret things they misremembered from childhood as supernatural occurrences since they all got their brains fried as kids from all the pharmaceuticals they were put on.

Would I say it like "voy-la"

Is that really how it's pronounced?

yes, it's not an english word

>Eisenhower to FDR
They look pretty much the same but it always has been FDR.

>FDR and his named changed from Delanore to Delano
This is clearly the result of mishearing. Your brain conjoined the sounds made between the o in Delano and the R in Roosevelt when people say his name fast. This is as retarded as when I was 4 years old and I thought the word "ampersand" was literally spelled and pronounced "and-for-stand".