Why does American beer taste so shitty? Not even memeing it all tastes like watered down urine

Why does American beer taste so shitty? Not even memeing it all tastes like watered down urine

All beer worldwide has traces of urine in it...drink up!

You are basically comparing cheap pisswater like fosters. Try real American beer pleb

Prohibition.

Designed to drink as many as possible for effects

Meanwhile usa leading the world in craft beer.

Sucks to be you non americans

>watered down urine
Tell us more about why you can recognize undiluted piss by taste.

Drink a troegs mad elf and say that again convict

Yuengling is what real, none hipster American beer tastes like.

Anything by MillerCoors or Anheuser-Busch is piss water.

>why is a cheap mass produced beer of low quality

Eh, miller lite is no different than your shit like VB. drink actual good beer

Beer is extremely feminizing. Don't drink it Sup Forums.

You'll think all the crappy American beers are godly if you've ever tried Trader Joe's simpler times.

all beer is shit by default. you gotta at least drink whiskey for even the smallest hint of a good experience with alcohol.

The only thing that's gotten me laid is feminizing?

ummmmmmm btw, how do you know what watered down urine tastes like?

>drinking beer

degenerate found

American Beer is fucking INCREDIBLE
jew megacorp beer however is piss, you get what you pay for

who ////pbr//// here?

How can you claim to love a woman when you've never drank her piss?

purge the hipster scum

yuengling is good but still not what real american beer tastes like
go to any local bar and order whatever is local, support your local small businesses
if that beer is bad you live in a shit town

Wouldn't know, I don't drink. There is a strange trend of most American iterations of food or drink many countries have being garbage though

Fuckin kys m8.

Not an argument. Alcohol lowers testosterone and raises estrogen. Hops is also extremely estrogenic. Beer is literally poison, and if you drink it because you think it's manly you are doing what the jew wants.

Why would anyone drink an industrial beer import from the US? The only people here that drink it do so because they are broke.
Try pic related.

There is a reason that shit is 4 dollars.

Mate i bought a 6 pack of miller for 12 bucks on special i wouldn't even say its worth $2 a bottle

>ITT: American beer selection stuck in 1983

Eurocucks and Ausfailians have no idea how amazing the US beer market is right now. As usual, it's second to none.

>t. Nazi chemist

It's full of xenoestrogens

>it all tastes like watered down urine

You should know.

Miller isn't worth a nickle
don't buy shit jew beer
fuck, dude, don't buy American products abroad, that's like thinking Coke and Hersheys are quality american products

come here and try our shit and we'll change your mind real fast

You can literally find any style, any type and almost any flavor of beer in the US. Most people choose to drink shitty macro beer. Obviously you aren't going to find anything decent in the supermarket or drug store, you have to go to a beer distributor to find it.

Also, faggots complaining about "beer has estrogen" are probably already low test beta cucks that are worried about becoming more of a pussy than their already are.

yeah, but it's basically the same price as rolling rock and pbr but orders of magnitude shittier.

Here are some example of shit I have had recently:

>westbrook gose
>bells winter white ale
>ballast point fathom
>founders breakfast stout and all day ipa

I know I bought it once when I was on a budget. I figured it would be alright since their other beers are passable/decent. But holy shit I was wrong.

Fuck off kangaroofag