Who is the most hated man on Sup Forums?

who is the most hated man on Sup Forums?
my vote is for mark fuckerterd.
>have total alpha chad genes
>procreate with a below average chink
did he strategically increase the iq of his bloodline by marrying a slant? How would it feel to care that little about your own people?

>ugly kike
>alpha genes

wow look at the man of the hour! what a flattering picture!! his eyes really pop!
This jewlet made billions off of ad revenue by telling people to fill out forms and shit.
And he dresses like a fucking neet

Is that what passes as a Chad in Burgerstainland?

didnt answer my question. why does your PM have a lisp and spend all his time at gay parades?

>OP

kkepp me posted

easily Hillary Clinton

>alpha
>5'7"

you aren't even trying

>mark cuckerburg
>alpha genes
(You)

Beige Horizon man
Clock boy

Is this really a question?

Mark jewfuckinturd is my vote as well because of what he's doing in Hawaii. I fucking hate faggots who steal ideas and I hate faggot jews. Fuck this planet.

ifunny wouldn't give it up

>Jew Dad
>Asian Mom
I can't wait for Elliot Rodger 2.0 in 22 years. Meme magic is at its work.

Nice Samefag

>finnish_babby.jpg

how new?

HE looks exactly like what a reptilian would look like in human skin. I don't believe in that shit, bu the does look like it.

Fucking kys
>thinking this is ALPHA or CHAD
just kys

Shit...he is a reptilian.

couldn't agree more
this is how you get (you)s user, jealous?

Kek was definately saying something

nobody gives a shit. He is successful. You are not. He owns fucking facebook and you start a thread.

Evan and kek confirm

>leaf

To be honest, I was thinking of starting a Zuckerberg hate thread, OP. I have enough Jewish friends that I don't believe in Sup Forums's Jew stereotypes, with one exception: Kikebook. That one site by itself manifests every hand-rubbing merchant stereotype ever conceived. It exemplifies everything I still don't want to believe about Jews, despite my exposure to Sup Forums. Thank got for /etc/hosts file.

The funny looking Canadian that makes his country deserving of a nuclear holocaust