So I'm thinking of staring an alt-right youtube channel before they bring the banhammer down on all conservative...

so I'm thinking of staring an alt-right youtube channel before they bring the banhammer down on all conservative opinions for good
what should I talk about in my first video, Sup Forums? what issues get you guys the most worked up and argumentative?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSPL0LmoY1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Talk about the double standards between BLM and the Alt Right. Seems like noone even accuses BLM of being racist. Also Just go with what Richards doing. At this point we're just trying to promote white identity. Richard also put out a plan to fight for this 50 year immigration ban. When the white race is united, it's much easier to focus on our enemies.

>I'm thinking of starting a YouTube channel
Don't

>thinking of starting youtube channel
>doesn't even know what to talk about

Holy shit fucking kill yourself you idiot.

>wasting time coming up with ideas when I could get a bunch of random idiots on Sup Forums to do it for me
:^)

>Don't try and get our name out there goy! Don't ask for advice goy!

Make an ASMR channel and sneak in redpills when the viewer is most open to suggestion.

this isn't a bad idea for laughs actually

>wanting to do even more talking on the internet
>implying we haven't been doing that for almost 3 decades

>implying you shouldn't use that effort to do something in the real world

I'll talk with you m8y, if you think you can handle me

Talk about Jewish Influence

Talk about how Europe is cucked today

Talk about how NatSoc Germany was the best

Talk about how hitler did nothing wrong

DONT make a channel until you have watched ALL of:

The Greatest Story Never Told

youtube.com/watch?v=DSPL0LmoY1g

Also talk about SJW shit mostly if you want to grow

Theres a reason why conservative shows only talk about SJW bullshit and not fiscal economic policy

always good to debate. drop me a throwaway email so I can keep you on file

this

this so much

wow this advice is so good im LITERALLY shaking

Fuck off faggot

Nice tripfagging loser

you're not very good at this, are you

Stupid ass Im trying to keep the thread alive and gib OP advice nigger

let me reply to this in 6 hours brb anona

Samefag

samefag

Nigger fuck off let him make his own descisions instead of shitting up his thread

nah desu he has to do it the right way. I mean just look at all the right wing channels out here today dude its fucking crazy how they all have the same patterns in their media and shit. I'm just giving OP the advice he needs to succeed

How about you let him make his own descisions instead of trying to be a nigger faggot and dictate his channel

Also if you know SO MUCH about it, why not make a channel yourself huh?

Fine

Maybe I will

i aint gay

.t gayboi xdddd

REMINDER THIS THREAD IS A CIA DATAMINING THREAD TO SEE HOW ALT RIGHT YOUTUBE CHANNELS WOULD OPERATE

SAGE AND HIDE

SAGE AND HIDE

I AINT GAY IM TRYING TO WATCH THIS SIX HOUR VIDEO ABOUT BABY JEW HITLER

can you please provide link to this youtube channel user?

I'm sure you could just make videos about individual redpills such as jews and modern degeneracy and you would have tonnes of content.

SAGED

Haven't started it yet. I have yet to figure out how to get it out there without posting it here, and I'm not doing that because being an attention whore is the last thing I want

>>>>

Nigger its not being an attention whore if you have a target audience who wants to see it

Just post it in this thread and already you'll have 10-15 subs

fuck off attention whore faggot

>talking on the internet
>3 decades
internet has only been accessible to the public for 2 decades, and only as widespread as now for 1 decade

this

Talk about specific anti-white policies and agendas like affirmative action, forced integration, unchecked immigration. I feel like none of our regular figureheads focus on specifics very much.