European Genocide: Episode I

Sup Forums, this is a serious matter
This is going to come off as WE WUZ tier for European(aka "White" in American English) people, but hear me out.
The ancient Hellenic tribes(THEY WERE NEVER NORDS) in Italy, Greece, etc... were purely European groups and had a good deal of diverse white features, blonde, brunette, black hair, blue, green, brown eyes, etc...
But during the early Late Rome they took in so many fucking Middle Easterners, Asia Minor settlers and Judeans that their genetic makeup was completely fucked. They went from being Europeans to an mixture of North Africans, Middle easterners, Hellenic, Semitic, Alpine and Germanic tribes.
Because of the regressive nature of European traits like blue eyes, the other genes took over.
Now the average Italian is 3-5% African (more the further south you go, nearly 1-3% the further north you go.
Will in your opinion Oceania, Germanic and West Slavic Europe see this happen to us on a much worse scale, if we don't enact racial laws and reestablish ethnostates(antiislamic anti-mass migration civic nationalism is just a genetic death at a slower rate)?
Be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

documentingreality.com/forum/f166/russian-neo-nazis-immigrant-murders-really-graphic-14941/
youtube.com/watch?v=IIJ-F9_KSM0
youtube.com/watch?v=a0Ca0j4grQs
youtube.com/watch?v=lN_LsuZQFnY
youtube.com/watch?v=IjOZofX4Yow
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newgrange
youtu.be/HIU-IhPrRS4?t=5m26s
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
youtube.com/watch?v=M72aa9QuB8c
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Is Russia preserving its gene pool?

No. on the other hand mixing is not a thing and...
Based Russian NatSoc executes the invaders
documentingreality.com/forum/f166/russian-neo-nazis-immigrant-murders-really-graphic-14941/
Russkies have based militias that either execute people on a spot
youtube.com/watch?v=IIJ-F9_KSM0
youtube.com/watch?v=a0Ca0j4grQs
Or stomp, acid/pepper spray the invaders
youtube.com/watch?v=lN_LsuZQFnY
youtube.com/watch?v=IjOZofX4Yow

The world is fucked up, dude. Whitey at least won't disappear during your life span. You can find comfort there

Arabs of classical history not equal to modern Arabs. Lean some history and try again.

Non-European means subhuman and mixing is never good
>were different
Not a notch. They were ISIS-tier. All the achievements they had were inherited from secular Indo-European Persia

At least five-seven European countries will go full ethnonationalist within a decade. Probably Baltics, Poland, Czech, Slovenia and Denmark

Everything after Septimus Severus was a piece of shit.

Rome had a chance. They died when the best of the Empire died. After that...well, just see how far the Muslims got into Spain and the Balkans.

After Rome it was all downhill.

why everybody here and in Sup Forums forget the fact that the 'subhumans' that destroyed the Greek and Italian DNA had Greek and Italian DNA themselves? You know since Greeks and Italians had conquered and controlled those regions for CENTURIES.
>Pic related
>all the regions conquered and controlled by Greeks and Italians

Post-Early Rome was shit. They came up with (((freedom of movement))) for conquered subhumans in North Africa and Judea, race blind laws and civic """nationalism""".
>all post Rome downhill
Mostly upwards prior to Napoleon

why everybody here and in Sup Forums forget the fact that the 'subhumans' that destroyed the London had Anglo-Saxon DNA themselves? You know since Britons had conquered and controlled those regions for CENTURIES.
>Pic related
>all the regions conquered and controlled by the British

Rome/Yugoslavia and others are great historical parallels, but it's not like we have the foresight they didn't have. Most people today are still fucking idiots and they need to have the tolerance genocided out of them. We can't intellectually convince everyone what they're doing is retarded, so nature will fix it the hard way with some good old eugenics

>good old eugenics
Doesn't work that much. Half dead newborns are saved, vaccines, welfare state

>Mostly upwards prior to Napolean
>Whites killing off whites

You kidding me? Outside of the Crusades, we wiped ourselves out. We never even dealt with the shitskins outside of the Reconquista. Look what the Ottomas did to the continent.

>top kek
Greeks and Italians
>controled these regions from about 400bc until the 600ce
Brits
> controlled their regions for merely 2 centuries and not direct control but rather putting local rulers to fight each other

Ottomans* fuck

>We never even dealt with the shitskins outside of the Reconquista
>We
Who's we?

>Parthians
>Judeans
>Saracens
>Greco-Italian DNA

yeah no. The Western Empire, maybe

Hello shitskin!

Yeah, you faggots knew not to mess with the Irish.

The progenitor of my family died at Lisbon warring against the Moors in 1147. I have more quarrel with the Mohammedans than you will ever have.

But you are speaking to a Bavarian under a Russian flag who believes that Iberians are non-white and non-European. So I ask again: who is "we"?

kek
you were busy throwing shit at each other and you were complete irrelevant for trade why bother ?

hownew.ru?
Why do you think populism is increasing? goyim are figuring it out

My family's from Scandinavia and bailed before the current Islamic invasion, so that's who you're speaking to.

The defiling and sowing impurities of in the white race. That's as simple as I can put it. I consider Italics white. Iffy on Iberians; willing to hear both sides.

> you were busy throwing shit at each other
pic related, from 1500BC we had the arms and will to fight, shame is, there was no one to fight up here, but the elements.

For my own part I reject any affiliation to the white race and Europe in any broad sense. I am an ethnocentrist and staunchly parochial and want very little if anything whatever to do with anyone outside of my own ethnic kinsmen.

As such, and considering you are a Scandinavian, then there really is no "we" as far as the Reconquista is concerned.

you had invented a stick that has sharp edges very impressive noone had ever done that before. my point still remains though no culture no technological advancement nothing

>lie putting the boots on the ground will magically turn semites into Europeans
nuAthenian intellectuals
>there were no wars at the times of Rome
Desemitificatin of European culture with the Enlightenment, extermination of redskins in North Americas, technological progress, shutting down turkishits, anti-jewish and racial laws all over the continent. List goes on really

For you to claim those achievements is quite stupid since little to no genetic relations to the Athenians and Thracians of old. You can claim these though with quite a pride

Whatever.

The only thing you faggots ever had going, was your location to the Egyptians.

Try existing in the harshest environments on the frontiers of the world without mommy and daddy to take care of you.

>I consider Italics white
With the most of them you really shouldn't

>Enlightenment
>Not sowing the seeds of today's cuckistani culture

Agree with the elimination of the redskins, but associating that with Europe is very iffy.

Anti-Kike and wars against the turkroaches I'll also give, but technological progress wasn't exactly alien to pre-Septimus Rome. Besides, how much ground did the Turks make up before then? All the Balkans, basically, before they flopped? Where's Constantinople today?

>no culture

Wrong

>no technological advancements

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newgrange

sure bud no connection at all we just continue to speak the Greek language just for fun plush Greeks stayed relatively autonomous. ii mean sure they controlled the big cities but the highlands were controlled by klephts plush Greeks didn't married Turks because they had to convert to Islam and they viewed them as infirior

Even if other European makeups are dysgenic'd as hell, we'll still have our pure, untouched, Israeli Askenazi overlords.

I like the jewelry from 1000BC and earlier.

Pic relevant

Europeans are one and the same, we have to stop fucking fighting over whos hair color or eye color is better and stop the mudshits from raping our women and destroying our culture

>sure bud no connection at all we just continue to speak the Greek languahe
Cool. this fine family speaks English. That's why they are Anglo-Saxon

irish UNESCO heritage sites 2
Greek UNESCO heritage sites 18 only in the territory of modern Greece not including
>Saint Catherine Area (Egypt)
>Archaeological Site of Troy (turkey)
>Ephesus
>Historic Areas of Istanbul
>Xanthos-Letoon
>Pergamon and its Multi-Layered Cultural Landscape
>Hierapolis-Pamukkale
total number 19 and it could be higher if our government were more concerned about our history

Both of you are fucking pussies, Western peoples are the most influential.

YEB!

:^)

You're European too you fucking idiot what are you on

That's not what this thread is about.
Also,
>le "White UnityTM" meme picture changes the genetics reality
Yeah, just look at all this ugly jews, right?
At 5:26
youtu.be/HIU-IhPrRS4?t=5m26s

this

you are retreated aren't you ?
Greeks didn't migrate they stayed at their land of course there is some blood mixing but nowhere near enough to suggest we are not connected to our ancestors

>completely fucked
>3%
Muh pure aryan genes

Good, a fellow ethnocentrist. I'm sick and tired of these white pride clowns. Ireland for the Irish!

so be it, you cant change stupidity

>there is some blood mixing but nowhere near enough to suggest we are not connected to our ancestors
Enough to suggest you are not European. One drop rule

Chink leave. We value genetic continuity
IQ difference between Northern and Southern Italy
Italy IQ 102/99 (95/92) Basilicata (-/89) Bozen/South Tyrol (-/100) Campania (-/87) Emilia Romagna (-/97) Friuli-Venezia Giulia (-/100) Liguria (-/93) Lombardy (103/96) Piedmont (99/96)Puglia (-/88) Sardinia (-/87) Sicily (-/86) Trient (-/99) Tuscany (99/-) Veneto (102/99)

This. And as ethnic reclaimatiom marches on, Canada must be cleansed of people who don't fit English, Scottish, Scandinavian or French heritage

Celt Italy is best Italy.

then those who gave you the alphabet weren't European as well idiot barbaric scum

I'm fine with that but good luck trying to convince Canadians.

>we value genetic continuity and iq
Worship me then

Western peoples = Best peoples

Seafarers extraordinaire.

>Enlightenment
>Not sowing the seeds of today's cuckistani culture
I'm glad you exposed yourself as a retard. Eugenics, Darwinism and legalisation of abortions
are part of Enlightened Europe.
>Agree with the elimination of the redskins, but associating that with Europe is very iffy.
Pretty sure that Anglo-Saxons and Scots are European.

>but technological progress wasn't exactly alien to pre-Septimus Rome.
Neither is getting blacked in Colosseum
>Besides, how much ground did the Turks make up before then? All the Balkans, basically, before they flopped?
Who cares about the Balkans? Even back when they were purely European, they weren't worthy enough to rescue, so they were thrown out to Turks
> Where's Constantinople today?
Somewhere outside of the the area where genetically European people reside

No one will, because Asians are ugly uncreative submissive subhumans that have accomplished for nothing on their own. They are inherently inferior. Even """honorary"""gook lands. Japan was developed under the British and American advisors in the 1860s and still was inferior to the West in all the ways possible. Korea was developed under the American rifle during the 1950s, Singapore and Hong Kong are still run by WASPs.

Literally wrong borders
It was a fair bit smaller in many places, like the Netherlands, britain and Germany

hello pretty girl

This map is wrong. Really wrong
Maybe 10-20% of Italians are Europeans. Mostly in the North, I fucking wish them well. Don't forget about ethnically Bavarian Südtirol occupied by Italy

Are we measuring dicks now ?

I was refuting your claim. Not going to deny how great Ancient Greece was, btw what are your views on Golden Dawn ?

Kek

youve been getting into the vodka havent you ivan

>This map is wrong. Really wrong
Explain

>no part of USA or France red on map.

Nothing. Nothing whatsoever. Just a gunpowder by accident while trying to discover muh elixir of youth. An hero chink. That's what you like to do the most after sucking Anglo cock and sniffing kiddies panties

>I was refuting your claim. Not going to deny how great Ancient Greece was
Exactly. Big fan of Athens myself. Thread is not about "X are not White!!!". Thread is openly about preserving the genetical continuity of Germanic, West Slavic and Baltic Europe

Eh, those parts of Germany and Netherlands were conquered by Rome for some years, I guess it was the same for Britain

>if we don't reastablish ethnostates(anti-islamic, anti-mass migration)

i agree Ivan and they all need to go back, i suggest if we ever get a unified Europe with longer terms for leaders we can set up a colony in africa and send them there and bring the wealth back to Europe, post-colonialism was a mistake.

>slav wishing he was white

>Unified Europe.
If our goal is genetic continuity, such Europe can only look like this

>Enlightened Europe
It also planted the vestiges of that which has annihilated Europe's cultural tradition of strength and protectionism of the race. The ideal of individualism stemmed from the Enlightenment, and it has given rise to today's fuckery.

>Anglo-Saxons are Europeans
If we're counting Americans as Euros, we might as well lump the Chinese in. Keep it to one continent. America is a poor example of "European."

>Blacked in the Colosseum
You do know what the Colosseum is, right?

>Who cares about the Balkans?
>So why should we care about Iberia or Sicily, then; are they not properly European? If you can't set boundaries, there will be none. Europe is European. Constantinople, Barcelona, Athens, Sarajevo, you have to defend your borders or you'll let the invasion in. That exemplifies the thinking that has let the shitskin horde in recently.

>chink
>human

Damn fucked up my greentext with the last one. Gettin a little drunk.

Thanks for confirming yet again how almost all of you are stupid mongrels

Except Rome was destroyed by barbarian Germanic snowniggers, not the civilized immigrants from the Middle East and North Africa.

It is better that Iberians, Sicilians, and Balkaners defend their own borders than rely on anyone else. All have proven themselves capable territorial with a fighting spirit. Better this than to put any faith in the Germans or any other impotent people who are on the path to ethnocide themselves.

Bullshit, may of those scholars who were Persians were theologians themselves and scholars of the religion. Further some philosphers and scientists were Arab, not all were Persian, albeit many. For example Avicenna was Persian, Averroes was Arab. Neither were secular.

Civic nationalism may be bullshit but your arguments are not founded in reality. You don't have to bullshit history.

Also for a race realist you're ignorant to the fact that language=/= race. Turks speak turkish but aren't genetically turkic. They are mostly a caucasian people genetically and not central asian. Indo European are not one race. Persians are not white. What happened is that European hunter gatherers adopted the proto-Indo European language from browns. You wuz not aryans n shieet.

You can be proud of being white, don't need to appropriate people who aren't your ancestors. Just like afrocentrists don't need to think most of Ancient Egypt was ruled by blacks.

>Italians
>defending their borders
Pick one. They are the ones who fishing out scum and even pick them up AT LIBYAN COAST for the last thirty years. USA is a solid Gold Cuck of the West. Silver is disputed between Russian Federation and Republic of Italy

aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html

>Turks aren't fully turkic
Agree. But that blood is there, so they are. Same way """"white""" """Anglo-Saxon with negro grandmother in 1600s is nothing, but a nigger

No offense but have you done a dna test to check if you don't have mongolian ancestry?

>Wisconsin
>Significant ancestry from Africa

Good job senpai

>Gold cuck of the West
>What is Germany

Wew

I said nothing about Italians, I said specifically Sicilians.

youtube.com/watch?v=M72aa9QuB8c

And you know very well that there would be a great hue and cry from you Germans were they to treat the Moors and negroes crossing the sea as enemies. Since you love them so much, I see no reason why the Italians shouldn't aid them in traveling to Germany.

But I am not Italian and I will not answer for their doings.

>But that blood is there, so they are
About 15% of them have Turkic ancestry. By that reasoning, Spaniards are North African because 15% of them have such ancestry.

I agree they aren't a caucasian nation but also aren't a turkic one. One drop rule isn't a crazy rule. A "White"
American with African ancestry is not White but isn't black either. However most white Americans don't have white ancestry so they can form their identity around that.

Now with mongolian comment you killed all your further credibility in a genetic debate. Mongols were not physically located in Russia(they mostly had control over present day Ukraine(+Moscow) btw), they just received tax tributary once a year to their land. Next time you call Russian a mongol, call him a Finn instead. At least that has genetic credibility.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250

The American Journal of Human Genetics (Volume 82, Issue 1, 10 January 2008, p. 236-250)
>did you have dna test
I don't have to as I'm not Russian and I have family record for quite a few centuries

>By that reasoning, Spaniards are North African because 15% of them have such ancestry
Without a doubt. That's why, read again
>huge cry from Germans
500,000 cucks in Berlin, Hanover and Munster are not German people

>500,000 cucks in Berlin, Hanover and Munster are not German people
Bad opinions doesn't change their biology. This is no true Scotsman nonsense.

And since the average German does little but grumble under his breath I view them as complicit in the dangerous game their political class is playing. Nor will I have an ounce of sympathy when the last German dies elderly and childless and his race is snuffed out for good.

>What is Germany
A 85% German, 94% European(real European) country that has state ancestry records where 1/8 jewish """German""" and fifth generation Turk are not listed as Germans? Hint: they all can be kicked out by a law similar to Benes Decree
U S A
>52% """"white""""(20-35% real European)
>white kids are already a minority in their age group
>quarter of said whites has injun, polish semite or negro blood
>media/education/banks all run by the jews
>fight wars for the jews on the other side of the planet
>mutilate their sons genitals cause mr rosenberg said so
>white guilt over slavery worse than nazi guilt
>worships niggers one month every year
>adopting niggers and chinks is a normal american practice
>elected nigger twice over white guilt
>normalized coalburning
>normalized homosexuality
>in the process of normalizing trans shit
>home of radical feminism
>ground zero for all modern degenerate anti-white propaganda
>at the front of pushing the islamophobia shit
>clockboy gets a free scholarship to top universities and white house for bringing a old clock to school despite the family being on record for race baiting
>biggest shooting ever gets ignored because the shooter was a mudslim
>tolerates a black domestic terrorist group
>almost all food is unnatural shit created by monsanto

It's not a "no true Scotsman" as I didn't deny their genetic complexion, but stated that they don't represent German people. Pic related - mosque attacks in the last couple of month. More than 1000 attacks in Southern Germany alone in the year 2016. Don't forget than Germans are quite armed people. Unlike all the Turk and Balkanshit citizens who get refused license(God bless gun control) for some "reason"(hint: mostly nationalist police)

more than 1000 attack on rapefugees and untermenschen (not mosques) I mean