Spanish Annoys Me

Do any other Sup Forumsacks get annoyed when they hear Spanish?

It sounds disgusting to me.

Is this a valid way to feel, or do I just have the autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gxWexyncaTs
youtube.com/watch?v=qX-0XBalRtA
youtube.com/watch?v=2oyhlad64-s
youtube.com/watch?v=NvlrCKi-ss4
youtube.com/watch?v=qpMVpWnJqNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tranquilo cuñado, no estas solo, la gente suele ser autista por aquí.

>you were begging for these

It's you just being a scared fascist buddy.

wait, now that i think about it, can you give me an exmple of what is the type of spanish that annyes you, because some accents , like the ones that the cubans (Pitbull style) that just annoys annoyes everyone.

Pretty much any Spanish desu

this may sounds silly, but at what spped do you think it annoyes you most.

EL PERUANO: DURANTE SU
NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR
CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS
``EL PERUANO ``SIEMBRA`` PAPAS. CEBOLLAS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS
AGRARIOS!!..el peruANO NO SE BAÑA , NO ESTUDIA ,
NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE,
CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

-QUE ES PERUANO EN ``LATÌN ???

*``INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS``

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN PeruANO ES LA COSA MÁS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON FEOS, HORRIBLES, ABYECTOS, INSIGNIFICANTES...HEDIONDOS
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MOJONES
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES ANDINOS
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DE LA NATURALEZA
4- NO TIENEN CULO, NI HOMBRES NI MUJERES
5- NO TIENEN CUELLO, PARECEN GUSANOS CON LODO
6- TIENEN LA TREMENDA NARIZ, DE CONDOR, O TUCAN
7- SON OREJONES, YA LOS ESPAÑOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON ACHINADOS Y NO TIENEN PÁRPADOS
9- TIENEN POMULOS SALIENTES
10- TIENEN LA CARA REDONDA E HINCHADA , ESTOS CARA DE GUANACO

tits or GTFO
>why would you chase me for my country in these place . ( not even my race)

It's a valid way to feel I hate all foreign languages and that's the way nature intended it.
It's how you know your tribe from outsiders who want to ruin your culture and destroy your genetics.

your just a faggot, love hearing sexy mamacitas speaking espani

youtube.com/watch?v=gxWexyncaTs

that's the kind of spanish that annoys me .

mexican here

god fucking dammit it pisses me off to no end. ebonics is the only thing worse. and thai.

but i dont have that fucking shit screeching into my head every other second.

I worked for 2 years around almost exclusively spics who spoke Spanish 100% of the time unless they were speaking to me directly.

Honestly it made me majorly irritable and depressed. Worst job I ever had. It takes a psychological toll. Made me realize I would never want to be a foreigner.

>love hearing sexy mamacitas speaking espani
Of course you do you fucking cholo.

I hate hearing Chicano Spanish from cholos in LA

Argentine and Spanish Spanish is pleasing to the ears, almost rhythmic

You're not the only one. I don't even know why I hate it so much, it seems to just be intrinsic to me. I'd much rather listen to any form of gook speak.

Also I told my boss when I quit that if she wants better employees she has to hire more English speakers. I told her that was the primary reason I was leaving.

The worst is when they switch from perfeft English to pronounce their stupid names and countries with an extravegant accent.

Why did breed with your natives Spain? Bad move. We killed ours. Much cleaner.

>Why did breed with your natives Spain?
Because they was already ruined by the moors their bloodline is fucking shot.
And most have northern Africa ancestors.

It's a very beautiful and old language that is akin to Latin. Mestizos speaking Spanish annoy you, not the language. Or you're just a shitty person.

la vaca sabes solo que se tiene comer el cesped

>this meme again.

This is why white nationalism will fail.

>Spanish outside America
Don't care
>Spanish in America
DIE DIE DIE PEDRO

>The worst is when they switch from perfeft English to pronounce their stupid names and countries with an extravegant accent.

I do it too. It feels unnatural to pronounce Russian names like a burger. I bet if you spoke a foreign language perfectly you'd still pronounce burgerisms like 'Florida' with a soft burgerfat R.

No you are right Senpai. Spanish is fucking annoying, they talk fucking fast and exaggerate ever syllable. You have it worse though since Mexico is the degenerate evolution of Spain.

Only women seem to like the language because it sounds foreign, exotic and more animal like than their northwestern language.

We all know why that is.

It's certainly autism but as a Hispanic myself, I also hate the accent. Also many Asian languages are ugly as fuck too. I'm looking at you chinese.

Decent pasta, Australia two.

You're full of shit. It's the Germanic languages that sound harsh and primal. Barbarians spoke them first.

Romance languages sound refined..

Yep, I speak German, and I don't like pronouncing Burger things in German, and I don't like pronouncing German things in Burger, unless they have they are specifically pronounced differently.

But I agree with you. Just that Spanish is fucking annoying. Roman and Greek language was refined.

I like when Colombian girls speak it :)

>Germanic languages were spoken by barbarians
I'm not sure you understand the historical context of what you just said.

it depends on who is speaking it. english sounds pretty disgusting when it's a bunch of greasy niggers or white trash butchering it.

This.

I'm from so cal, and when you hear Spanish they way it was meant to be (through whiteish people speaking) it's actually quite bearable, and somewhat comprehensible.

4th grade education janitor's illegal faggot sjw children speaking "spanish" ? Awful.

Dutch language sound like a german choking with a dildo.

I'm Cuban, so only Mexican/Guatemalan Spanish annoys me. Puerto Rican english is the worst, though.

I agree, Spanish is ugly.

I don't mind Spanish itself, but I'd rather listen to nails on a chalkboard than anything cholas say in any language. The accent is so fucking forced and strained that it makes me want to throttle the little gargoyles. The worst is when they're yelling at their six million screeching mini-cholo kids.

But Spanish is cool. Everything said in Spanish sounds funny, the way that everything said in French sounds lusty, or the way that everything said in German sounds like a call to conquer the world and ship all the Jews to Madagascar

For example the Navy SEAL copypasta was always twice as funny in Spanish as it was in English and not just because of misplaced references to the United States military

greek isn't a romance language, and still dutch sound like a fucking mess, they are a lot of spanish accents in latinamerica and spain, dutch its only spoken by shitty white guys cucked by muslims and niggers in south afrika

español chapurreado es asqueroso, pero la lengua corecto es música para mis odíos

orjeas, lo siento

Yes, taco burrito you too.

I love Spanish weeaboo culture, tontipop is one of my favorite musical genres and Spanish weeaboos create very cute art and music.

>Burger
>Hates hearing Spanish

>USA
>Second largest Spanish speaking nation in the world.

Abortion is like raid for anglos, you'll recover from what you've done.

>australia

Esto

>Aquello

I wish i knew more amazing spanish songs

youtube.com/watch?v=qX-0XBalRtA

maybe one with a soothing spanish guitar

i don't mind spanish but if i hear Chinese (Mandarin from the mainland or Taiwan) i feel physically ill.

Here we speak with the same accent, I like Argentina/Uruguay spanish because: well, im used to it, and it sounds smoother. Mexico accent is annoying af, and they yell for unnecessary stuff.

putin love kisses.

spanish >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ebonics

It sounds weird and a little funny (not chink funny) but you indeed have autism.

you're not alone, my ears only hear autistic screeching when spanish is spoken. obnoxious is the only word for it

Mexicans/all south americans speaking annoys me.
It sounds like some annoying irritating language

Spniards however do not.
The way Spandiards speak is proper and respectful.
Unlike the way mestizos butchered it.

>mexicans
>spanish

hamburger education at its best

You like the lisp? Sounds so retarded.

meztiso means "half blood" are you 100% pure blood?

is your blood blue?

lmao entitled virgin

i know right?

Probably you think that all south america is the same shitty accent.

South america has a huge accent variation.
Argentina - Mexico for example.

I know the feel. I find Mandarin fucking disgusting.

Chileans also can't into Spanish

We dont go around yelling " ay papito pasame los taquitos!!!! Se me queman las enchiladas we" like you probably see in Cali.

No, your instinct is right.

A healthy instinct, user, that's all.

good

mexican accent sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=2oyhlad64-s

>Uruguay
Into the trash it goes.

all romance languages sound terrible. french is the worst, but spanish is a close second.

El peruano:
Durante su niñez es introducido al mundo de los negocios exitosos de sus padres, sin tener nunca la necesidad de esforzarse por vivir.
Es aseado y asiste a todas sus clases, es inteligente y creativo.

La expresión "peruano" proviene del latín "Civilizadus homo sapiens sapiens sapiens" que se traduce directamente a "Persona inteligente, humana y aseada".

Usted se preguntará: ¿Cómo identificar a esta maravillosa criatura?
En realidad es muy simple, aquí algunas de sus características:
1- Poseen piel clara y agradable
2- Son bien parecidos y atractivos.
3- Son la raza de mayor altura en la historia de la humanidad.
4- Gozan de estructuras óseas perfectamente simétricas, es impresionante.
5- Poseen glúteos altamente desarrollados.
6- Poseen cuellos sólidos, anchos, largos y fuertes.
7- Narices rectas y delicadas que pondrían celoso a cualquier escultor griego.
8- Sus oidos están diseñados para tener la mejor capacidad acústica.
9- Tienen ojos azules y bien formados.
10- Poseen una estética facial inmejorable, estos cara de dioses

no its perfectly normal

11- Comen palomas

No, it's not autistic. I hate hearing spanish too, and it got worse once I did 4 years of classes, because southern Florida is a cesspool of Mexicans and cubans that I don't think are here legally.

almost gave up, until 2 minutes in.. then woo!

It's a horrible dog language

its a clunky language, but it can be sexy when some bitch on telemundo gets up in arms about something

Nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=NvlrCKi-ss4
this version is better imho

Hola

Hispanic here also. Don't you hate it when other Mexicans curse at non Spanish people in Spanish because they're to fucking scared to be hit by the "Gringo"?

Pretty common to dislike what you can't understand. All people cope with things in their own way.

Hola, hamburguesa.

this fucking scene never gets old to me.. the crippled girl is cute lol

youtube.com/watch?v=qpMVpWnJqNk

Fuck off do you expect us to say our names that are IN SPANISH with a retarded accent? What an entitled child.

I fucking hate spanglish more than anything in the world.

>tfw I don't know any Spanish outside of curse words
>tfw I catch them in the act when they call me a puto
>tfw they get meek when I call them out

I love collecting curse words.

God the acting is so bad idk why the oldhags from here like this shit.

Gringos imbeciles alabando el acento de España porque creen que tiene algún nivel de pureza o alguna tontería parecida. Seguro no entienden ni un poco de lo que escuchan.

Don't like Spanish either. It sounds low class as fuck.

Italian >>> French >>> Catalan >>> Portuguese >>> Spanish desu

Brazilian portuguese sounds like a nigger bit his toungue.

No, Spanish is just junk overall.

despite the lisp they still sound leagues better than
>aaaayy essay
>si senor

if it wasn't for the lisp they would sound perfect.

i live in minnesota. i shouldnt have to hear a foreign language being spoken in public. so yeah it annoys me. praying trump delivers on the deportations. come here legally and speak english ffs.

Poor little baby.

There's Mexicans in Minnesota?
I thought the Somali Kangs were the top dogs.

pinche nandito pendejo

Watch the one in Japanese.