Heartland General

What can we do to restore America's Heartland?

God bless the USA

Other urls found in this thread:

travisletter.com/the-letter.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are some good cities with under 100k people in the Heartland?

Detroit

Waukesha, Wisconsin. My hometown. Great place.

Is that a section of Time's 1969 Man of the Year?

First you can exclude Indiana from this.

Rust belt + Mountain states + Dixie + American SW + Alaska = kill SoCal/PNW/New England

one nation under kek

m-may I be spared? East PA here

we're going to rule the world one day

anywhere east river in South Dakota.

Most small town people in Washington State are conservative just burn Seattle

yeah i know, Oregon will flip red soon desu

yep PA is based so you are forgiven for Philly desu

>east
How far east? Too far east, and you'll have to be considered Jersey overspill.

Nuke St. Louis

Is Texas considered an interior/heartland state or a coastal state?

Heartland is midwest

Texas is southwest

Nuke it

T. Coastal cuck

Ship out all the niggers that are leaking out of chicongo and detroit. Obama's HUD shit is ruining the true midwest by sending niggers out in every direction to destroy white towns.

p-pls no

Keep the nigs from going back and forth between Minnesota and chicago for welfare.

I thought heartland covered everything in between the coasts?

That would be Holland MI of course

>80% white
>3% nigger
>33000 people

>pic related

Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the federal gibs your shitty state keeps taking from states that actually make money and aren't a waste of space

Texas is really just Texas though. Depending on where you are there's farmland like the Midwest, pine forest and bayous like Dixie or desert like the Southwest.

>Not being able to crush a spider with your tongue.
Clearly America needs to work out more.

This. It is my home.

Heartland is already comfy-tier. It doesn't need to be restored, it needs to be preserved. Stop the forces diversification of the Midwest.

Almost any town in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, or Illinois with less than 100K is pretty nice to be honest, and the handful that aren't are generally easy to spot. I'd strongly recommend the Tri-State area - NE Iowa, NW Illinois, SW Wisconsin, lots of nice 10-50K towns in the region.

This user is pretty spot on, I'm an east river SD-fag and it is very cozy and quiet here. Might seem boring at times, but if you're into hunting and fishing or any other kind of out door hobbies then SD in general can be a pretty fun place. And on the plus side, no niggers, and the Natives stick to their shithole in the South West

I personally think that Mankato, MN is OK as long as you aren't Somalian.

You realize all sorts of stuff besides welfare goes into those meme graphs you guys cite right?

mfw ohiobro

Indiana reporting in.

Not Brooklyn dark or Brooklyn darker.
Aka Brooklyn park and Brooklyn center

literally tho m8?

That's true. Texas is fucking huge.

Is Kentucky not considered part of the Heartland?

>tfw Midwest says your South
>tfw South says your Midwest

Mankato and st cloud are both Somalian shitholes now as well

>tfw you realize you're a big enough car autist to identify most of those vehicles

The rest of the country has succumb to the evils of Chaos. Our god-talkers say that Urox will bless the Heartlands if you raid California. We should also put some clan magic into Diplomacy and Trade.

Geographically, it's considered Upland South; apparently it's just a bit too far south to be considered part of the Midwest.

I consider the heartland to cover everything in-between the coasts myself.

Must be comfy over there at /o/

Born and raised. Don't live there anymore though.

>tfw chicago wont let you go red

I like any threads with states
Best state here

Why though? You just need to to kill the nigs and SJWs and we'll be fine.

It's ok I'm not really into cars and I don't even browse /o/ or anything and I recognized most of them. Blows my mind when people can't recognize distinctive body shapes aka any non-shitbox car.

>Restore

Its fine, we need all that land for farming, not to make it an economic powerhouse.

Revive Detroit and Chicongo

OP here
>tfw St. Louis

>texas
>best state
>like 30% white

lmao

Yeah,, more and more gibs goes in, it never ends with all of the failures the middle of the country produces

Grap here
Dream to raise my family there tho

hey man, how is southern illinois??
I wanna relocate to your state but i'm bad in extreme heat. I can tolerate cold.

I'm a seattle fag and i really hate it here. I've always hated it here.

Replace white land owners with the beaners who do the work

Outsourcing and NAFTA fucked everything over for everyone in the primary and the secondary sector.

Literally the only way to reverse this is to become as close as possible to an autarky, which will never happen.

All the "make USA great again" mumbo jumbo means jack shit when you can purchase the same goods and/or services at 10x less cost.

>midwest
>beaners working on farms

We don't grow oranges here idiot. Almost all the farm work is automated or takes very few employees and they are white.

Slaughter houses on the other hand..

>with the beaners who do the work
how hard can it be to deposit a welfare check?

I live in northern Illinois, you should try it here.
It's nice, cheap, and white, just avoid the Chicago area and any big city. Though the weather could be pretty extreme, we just had a fucking blizzard

South Illinois is pretty great with more comfortable weather, just avoid south south Illinois

It's a good place for that. Might retire there. I grew up in Holland Heights. Best place for a family imo.

>tfw when you don't live in an I State

>tfw their soil types allow them to easily make 200+ bushel per acre without trying too hard

We have a bit of a crisis when it comes to what our geographical location is at times.

616 bros reporting in

>tfw you will never break your figurative chains, establish a country through blood sweat and shot, and kill a shit ton of mexicants in the process

travisletter.com/the-letter.html

Why do they always include military spending in those charts? I wouldn't call that gibs.

What happened to chicago user?

In seattle we just have a bunch of bums and educated asains.. Why did chicago get ruined??

rural ohio is pretty based and the amish were ok besides they act like jews with technology and try to get you to be their shabbos goy

Twin Cities will be the new "Big Apple"

Just you wait

Hate to tell you this, but most farm families are White and do most of the work themselves. Most employees on farms in the Heartland are White.

Michigan or Wisconsin

state government is incompetent as fuck, corruption, out of control crime, liberal controlled, education is horrendous, people are not getting payed

There is no hope

At this point, nothing. The manufacturing industry that kept the Rust Belt alive is never going to give out good, livable jobs again. Even if the jobs do return from China and Mexico, they'll be done by robots now, so they won't benefit nearly as many people as they used to.

Nice I'm from Holland. Beautiful town.

North Dakota has one of the highest average IQs in the country, and the highest average wage in the heartland.
Why does it get so little love from Sup Forums?

It's landlocked Norway.

FIX THE ROADS, THE BRIDGES, AND THE SIDEWALKS

ERECT A NEW SERIES OF NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS

REVAMP THE METRA, AMTRAK, AND SUBWAY SYSTEMS SO THAT THEY'RE ACTUALLY AS GOOD AS MOST OTHER FIRST WORLD NATIONS

EXPAND THE TRAINS TO REACH MORE OF THE SUBURBS AND COUNTRYSIDE

OFFER NEW PAID TRAINING AND JOBS PROGRAM FOR LABORERS AND TRADESPEOPLE

CUT TAXES ON THE MIDDLE CLASS

>ALL THIS AND MORE CAN BE PAID FOR WITH A FRACTION OF THE 'MISSING' TRILLIONS THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE DISAPPEARS

Yeah, I currently live in Kentucky.

It's not considered Midwest, but I don't really consider it a Southern state either.

>Metra
Chicagofag spotted

It's German dumbass.

Funny, I was going to say the same thing about Illinois.

>all these people that will never be apart of the 712 Fascist Crew
In realty guys I plan on starting multiple small communities operating under a fascist mindset. Also:
>private schools
>youth and womens groups
>active local militia training
Basically move us towards being independent and avoiding urbanization.

Syracuse we used to be cool. Grew up in Little Italy

Kek, I guess we are just our own little region at this point, we never really feel like we belong to a particular region

270 area here, you?

It's a damn shame what's happened to Gotham. That fucking reptilian and his friends in the Chicago Mercantile Exchange have deliberately unleashed more mentally ill on the streets, undermined schools, done almost nothing to make the trains better or the city cleaner, ensured that construction drags on and on, and still made the city more expensive in every way.

Definitely south. Force yourself on them if they don't accept you. You guys have the accent

It doesn't feel too different from Missouri in some respects, which is where I moved from.

I'm in the 270 area.

If it helps, Kentucky is a little wilder and more hillbilly (that's a good thing to me) than regular midwest. Still some of the best shine and weed.

Deep South doesn't think well of us cause we didn't fully join the Confederacy, they claimed us, but our State never truly went one way or the other. Many in Kentucky at the time didn't want anything to do with the North or the South. Only parts of the State had picked a side. Bowling Green was the unofficial capital of Confederate Kentucky, and we do have the Jefferson Davis memorial.

this is a start

What game?

Come to Naperville. It's comfy out here and commuting to the Windy City is just a 40 minute drive.

B-but the Orphan brigade desu

That's largely due to Kentucky being Upland South. The people who settled that region were different from those who settled in the Deep South, so the two regions had different demographics, economies and cultures.

It's also why even a Confederate state like Tennessee had strong Union loyalties in its eastern half.

Also Minneapolis. Make MN great again.

Daaaaaamn, I rarely see cheese bros much less from the same county.

nuke the twin cities
genocide the somalis

Would we then have to change capitals? What should our new one be?

What part of Missouri you move from?

Yea, but that's mostly Eastern Kentucky though, both Central and Western Kentucky are different compared to the Eastern part.

In Western Kentucky, you can travel around and meet friendly people.

In Eastern Kentucky, you best know where you are heading and at least know a few people in the area or have family in the area, cause nobody is going to help you or be friendly.

Not saying Eastern Kentuckians are bad here, just that they are different to us here in the Western part is all.

WI here, nothing needs to be restored, but we would sincerely appreciate it if you'd nuke Milwaukee so we can eliminate our nigger population and Madison to rid us of the last of the liberals. After that, we're 100% golden.