Member Berry Thread?

Member Berry Thread.

>member when the 2016 election was won by a candidate the Russian government helped elect through a meticulous campaign of misinformation targeting voters of average and below average intelligence often right here on this very website?

Member when south park was funny
member when this member shit is cringe as fuck?

Member when you weren't sucking cocks, OP?

The only thing I remember about member berries was that their plot was a red herring that went nowhere.

I don't member!

Members only, Ameri-nigger.

fuck off with this normie shit.

saged.

member when huffpo said they were only going to report on Trump in their entertainment section?

member when you weren't some gaint faggot
i remember
i remember sticking my arse out the window as you stuck your facce out there, and people thinking we was twins! faggot

member when you were funny?

I don't.

go to bed trey

>20 Trillion in Debt
>Clinton with no plans to fix it, or even acted like she cared
>Liberals in the US complain about low-minimum wages here at home but not about jobs going overseas to slave-wage and children
>We're the below average intelligence ones
Yeah go fuck yourself OP.

You're so upset by this aren't you?

>member when you have presented no evidence to support your claim
I do.

i guess you can't even remember when Sup Forums was ggood

>and then i told drumpf we'll be cool

Sage

NONE of it was misinformation.

ZERO.

Hillary passed out in public due to a long running illness (likely parkinsons).

Hillary accepted millions from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and other countries that should be labelled enemies of civilization.

She accepted this money on the proviso that as pres she would help oust Assad, damn the torpedoes, so the Qatar-Syria-Turkey-Europe pipeline could finally be installed.

She was such a broken down, shitty, dicrepit candidate that the entirety of the MSM, the entirety of Hollywood, the entirety of popular culture, went to WAR to get her elected in a way the USA has never seen before, and she still lost.

Absolutely nothing that influenced voters minds about Hillary was false. Every single vote she lost was due to her own ineptitude, her own orwellian way of dealing with things.

I love this "Russia hacked the election" meme.

They didn't hack the voting machines - that's proven.

So what did they do? Release emails that proved the DNC and Hillary Inc were wildly corrupt, flawed, broken, and not right to lead the USA?

Well thank you fucking Russia!

Although it wasn't even Russia, it was likely the NSA/FBI and other good guys working to make sure the USA didn't get into WWIII with Russia over a fucking pipeline that only benefits the goatfuckers.

Triggered.

boom

>implying the RNC or Trump if hacked wouldn't look like crooks

This. Was the DNC information dump damning. Absolutely. Was it unbiased? No. Trump/RNC info should have been leaked aswell, otherwise it is being used solely for the purpose of benefitting one side over the other.

It's probably not true, but if it is that's some sweet, sweet karma.

Maybe Trump/RNC wasn't incompetent enough to have their emails hacked.

Member when South Park was actually funny?

Keep working on those memes friendo, you'll get it one day!

stop using proxy canada

saged

Sup Forums was never good, britbong

Probably because you're still sucking dicks. Can't remember something that you're still doing

Member when south park wasn't a dogshit soap opera drama

What all this boils down to is
Member when Russia saved a nuclear war between them and the United States by doing the work that the United States journalists should've been reporting on by detailing Clinton and the Democratic party's corruption instead of their reporting on local residents in white towns in New York agreeing that there should be forty to fifty genders.

This. Again, I doubt it's true, but if it is it just makes me like Russia even more. They've successfully foiled the globalists plans to start a world war, and they've exposed American politics for the joke that it is on top of that.

>Member Berry Thread.
>>member when the 2016 election was won by a candidate the Russian government helped elect through a meticulous campaign of misinformation targeting voters of average and below average intelligence often right here on this very website?

Remember when it was the exact thing that Marcuse and Adorno warned about, but they got tarred as "Cultural Marxists" instead:

>"In our age the objective social tendency is incarnate in the hidden subjective purposes of company directors, the foremost among whom are in the most powerful sectors of industry – steel, petroleum, electricity, and chemicals. Culture monopolies are weak and dependent in comparison. They cannot afford to neglect their appeasement of the real holders of power if their sphere of activity in mass society (a sphere producing a specific type of commodity which anyhow is still too closely bound up with easy-going liberalism and Jewish intellectuals) is not to undergo a series of purges. The dependence of the most powerful broadcasting company on the electrical industry, or of the motion picture industry on the banks, is characteristic of the whole sphere, whose individual branches are themselves economically interwoven. All are in such close contact that the extreme concentration of mental forces allows demarcation lines between different firms and technical branches to be ignored." -Adorno

Luckily Trump/RNC didn't fall for the "I'm from the internet and need your password to fix the internet" email

>member when the 2016 election was won by a candidate the Russian government helped elect through a meticulous campaign of misinformation targeting voters of average and below average intelligence often right here on this very website?

Not really is that one of those fake news libs are no grasping desperately to explain their failures?
I member that there isnt any proof and that regardless who leaked what that the emails are real. The problem is the content of the emails not really who leaked them.

First, I take your point about the failure of American journalism. It loses weight in the light of the complete denial of Russian journalism. Russia didn't expose this information to benefit freedom of press. They have no freedom of press in Russia. They did it because Trump is the weaker candidate. They wanted us to elect the worst candidate in American history, and I say that having witnessed first hand George W Bush's presidency. If you think electing Trump prevented WWIII, then allow me to clue you in. He is more likely the catalyst. You've been turned by the commies, and you don't even know it, which is really the most embarrassing part of this entire fiasco.

>i guess you can't even remember when Sup Forums was ggood

This meme is older than Sup Forums itself.

The reasons why I think Clinton would have been more likely to exacerbate relations with Russia is because her foreign policy goals were more interventionist and she has tied herself to Qatari money which has a vested interest in the gas going through the middle east, which is in direct competition to Gazprom. Furthermore, the economic sanctions the US has placed against Russia has sent Russia into a recession.
Trump has expressed himself to be less interventionist than Clinton, willing to interact with Russia on the world's stage, and untied to competing money in the middle east gas grab.
Why do you think that Trump would serve to be more of a catalyst for a world war than Clinton?

OP is Patton Oswalt, do not respond to this wife killer's threads.

Sage