Olbermann's latest "The Resistence"

Watch if you want to be red pilled in 6 minutes
THERE IS A COUP

Otherwise skip to the end to see him yell at the top of his lungs (i've never seen him so mad)

Which begs the question..does he have a pint?

Hint: YES!

youtube.com/watch?v=IAFxPXGDH4E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ1u8BkWV0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i sure hope so

How has this goy not been arrested yet?

he is german

I think i know what's happened. It's running rudderless. The clinton/dems camp is gone and they are not controlling this narrative anymore.

Olbermann is now on GQ? MSNBC kicked him off?

Either way, thanks for the laugh, OP.

I said "goy", not jew

i looked at the list of people who have the order of friendship. russians hand them out like lollies. means nothing imho

declassify what?

>democrats calling people traitors
LOL holy shit thats cute

kys

Fucking delicious. This is the greatest time to be alive. The sodium chloride is piling up like sand dunes in the desert.

keith tries to be really intense and high energy but there is no sack behind it all.

i bet he is into weirdo subservient shit like having a woman walk all over him in high heels or some shit.

Olbermann's been telling people to "rise up" against Trump for weeks now. Honestly have to wonder if he's on some terror watchlist yet.

God he is pathetic

Jan 20

Kieth "impotenant rage" Olbermann

I like how he is all fired up about DJT allegedly being a puppet but he seems to have no problem with clinton being an actual well documented puppet. Let's just examine the information available to us here. Thanks to the emails, its is very clear the quid pro quo that occurs at the Clinton foundation and all that. Thanks to the podesta emails it is very clear how the media works and how they prefer Clinton. Why is he blind to all this information and puppetry but thinks that Trump who comparatively has very little to do with any of this. Who until a few weeks ago was a joke, looser, poor, dumb etc. is now a king of espionage and is running the country for russia.

Is GQ something the elitists read? cuz for them im sure it feels like a 'coup' since their power and influence is about to go away.

Kieth is pro establishment. If anything, the CIA are waiting to take out Trump.

Lemme guess...all ties lead to Melania as the mole!

Someone shut Olbermann's dicksucker please.

Probably had a few pints

This guy is just doing performance art at this point.

faggots like him should die tomorrow

>humble cunt is humble

sounds like you need more goon.

quite a paradigm shift when the left go into full blown conspiracy theory, but this is just a stage of grief, denial

he has no pint nor point
hes another insane neo lefist idiot.
just like OP
I really hope you freaks try something
matter of fact i dare you.

remember cuck
we dont riot, we go to war.
and we got lots of targets picked out for some time now for the day when you pinko cunts gets uppity
MAKE YOUR MOVE SOROS
THE WHITES ARE READY FOR WAR
WE ARE ARMED AND MAD AS HELL
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTFAGGGOT

Olberman is a vapid cunt.

I want one of Keith's pints

whatever it is, it is delicious. i love it. can't wait for the mountains of salt come inauguration time

This guy literally farts cum

>does he have a pint?

Where?

OP BTFO

hahahaahha this guy is a complete and utter moronic imbecile.... how can anybody take anything he says seriously?

even if everything he says is true, the russians didn't hack the voting machines. the votes are legit. if we accept his premise russia outskilled hilary, git gud.

truly one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen in my life.

If someone can't see this farcical cunt for who he is then they are beyond help.

Jesus fucking shit this guy is delusional

can we report this to someone as sedition?

>Which begs the question..does he have a pint?
>Hint: YES!
Yeah when people make claims like this I also think they're probably drunk.

I used to read GQ like 10 years ago, it was a decent man's magazine, but now it has gone full cuck/sjw

>Is there a Russian Coup Underway in America

I think GQ and Olbermann best look up what a coup actually is first.

>Does he have a pint?

What did op mean by this?

Fuck yeah, finally some change.

>i bet he is into weirdo subservient shit like having a woman walk all over him in high heels or some shit.

No doubt.

This guy needs a chill pill or three. Why do /they/ always sensationalize everything to the highest degree?

>Republicans won the election
>Nurr de durr Russia has destroyed our country

So, am I the only one who watches this, reads the comments, and realizes that this isn't his genuine outrage that the US just underwent a "coup," but, instead, is threatening resistance and a coup of his own if he doesn't get his way?

Isn't this a criminal offense?

Was that a nazi salute at the end?

Would you have stood by if Hillary won? Would I?

ahahah fucking liberals. i love how he ends it as if it were a rap song.

>PEACE

and we out.

this guy got it right.

If Keith trashed Clinton as well I would take him seriously. But he is just a partisan and is doing this to trash the Trump presidency.

now we know gq stands for go queer

you r missing the pint

it is a act of war

according to pic related tweets
w
a
r

>does he have a pint?
Looks like he's had a few pints mate

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING WHILE WATCHING THIS

THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER
HOW DO PEOPLE TAKE THIS SHIT SERIOUSLY?

No, because we KNOW she took money from foreign donors to fund her campaign. Which is treason.

I don't think liberals are ok..

I hope the red scare dies off with the last of the baby boomers.

he looks on the verge of tears.

Do people actually believe this? Podesta is and idiot and resets his password from Google (hacker) but there are like 100s of ways to see through that. And now we are trying to pick a fight with Russia? No one could be that stupid.

i like when he punches the table halfway thru

Russia is an easy target for liberlols because they don't have fag marriage. Lelberlols want to send young men to die in war because Russia doesn't have Modern Family fags.

They want a war with Russia so badly that they'd rather start a civil war here to get their way, kek.

>Russia hacked paper ballots
>Russia released DNC emails
The biases of the claims are that the emails had a real affect on the election. I bet the gen pop that voted trump didn't even look into them and just heard they existed. Wtf kind of coup is this, why not just give Clinton a shit ton of money and use them for the coup.

You know how the tea-party had a chimp-out when Obama got elected. Trump is to liberals what Obama was to the far right x 100

I think its just about Trump. No one would be talking about Russia if Hillary won. Well maybe because were going to do Iraq 2.0 in Syria though.

Absolutely. My biggest points of contention with Hillary are her stances on immigration and her refugee policy. I don't mind the hawkish nature and I also understand that the Clinton family has long-standing ties with the intelligence agencies of America and have, in general, been about what you'd expect.

Would I have liked her as president? No, not really. The only candidate I would have seriously considered armed resistance against is Bernie Sanders. Once it came down to HRC or Trump, I was able to breathe a sigh of relief and realize that we're either going to get more of the same, which is still not too appealing but at least not the end of America, or an improved Reagan, which sounds pretty fun to me.

>liberals are now the warmongers dying for a nuclear holocaust

how the fuck did this all get turned around so quickly, it feels like yesterday i was watching Obama lecturing Romney that "calling Russia, America's greatest geopolitical foe is cold war era nonsense"

If you all some greasy Vatnik reading Hilary Clinton's emails aloud to the world a coup, then sure.

Can we meme this or nah?

>tea-party had a chimp-out
yeah, no.
not in the slightest by comparison actually
Educate yourself nigger

muh popular vote.
thank you founding fathers for protecting us from cucked millennials

I think its liberals being totally irational + media. Obama had some shit. But even his birther claims had some evidence.

Podesta is a fucking idiot and clicks on phishing emails (and writes retarded emails with schemes) and it leads to a potential WW3.

GQ is literally nothing but numale cringe these days

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ1u8BkWV0o

Chimp-out is too strong a word. But there was some resistance and conspiracies that he was a Muslim. Now imagine that you're not a cuck repressed cuck but a left wing brainwashed zealot with the entire media and establishment on your side. This will go on for 4 years with no stopping

obviously the russians did pay for trolls and they did invest in media like rt.com which also operates in the US
this is something that the democrats want to exaggerate into a "coup" by Russia

So what about the 60 something million people who voted for Trump? Were we all victims of Russian psyops?

Those fucking comments

how are people allowed to lie so hard?

In before electors are bombarded with propaganda and vote Clinton for president

There's a coup underway.

It's not the Russians though.

The DNC and the Neo-Cons and the deep state (the millions of federal employees tucked away in the CIA and Homeland Security) combined with the usual foreign and business interests are going to do whatever they can do to remove Trump and install a puppet regime.

Don't flip the electors?

Bar Mattis from taking up Sec. Def. and close down the media. If Trump can't be forced out, they'll kill him and pin it on BLM or rogue "Alt-Right" members.

If this works, expect Article 50 to not be triggered.

Lel. What a cringy old faggot. Seems to be a conspiracy theory loony toon.

> everyone I don't like is a Russian spy

This guy is butthurt as fuck.

Remember that Obama appointed a literal communist to the head of the CIA and he has a Sunni Muslim working underneath him.

The Saudis and big business interests are not going to let go easy.

Your only maybe saving grace is Israel's disdain for the DNC and seeming appreciation of Trump's picks.

GQ = Gender QUeer?

The comment section is cancer

great copypasta bro

He is such a drama queen.

>Watch if you want to be red pilled in 6 minutes

You misspelled blue pilled.

Let them whine. It didn't work before the election, and they still haven't learned their lesson.

Nobody listens to fake news anymore.

Nobody.

Olbermann is a coward. He didn't bash Trump for most of the election. Why? Because he lived in one of Trump's properties. He was afraid to diss his landlord.

what an insane liberal

I don't think any of them are in a position to throw around the word treason...

Hillary is really firing up those civil war engines. I hope it happens.

>pr0
>kek
>(You)

I've never seen a liberal comment section more cult-like. Not even TYT's. What the fuck is up with that?

>resist peace
What did he meme by this?

He will be. Same goes for lots of folks at places like Wash Po and the CIA.

Keith Olbermann is literally irrelevant and if you are able to stomach being his fan you are a special type of liberal.

Thus comments make r/politics blush.

What a fucking time we live in where we have to rely on Israel of all people.

i thought he was gonna say live long and prosper

He's gone plum loco....

Wait wait, is he actually serious or mocking the libcuck tinfoil hats? I really cant tell

Places Olbermann has been fired from:
ESPN
MSNBC
ESPN (again)

I haven't seriously read them in 5 or 6 years, but now every time I look at their website or read an issue in a waiting room, it's either stupid shit to buy ("how to wear your sweater for the new year's party", "artisanal liqueurs that will wow her", etc) or full cuck articles about how it's wrong to want to look at women in bikinis or that the Democrats are the savior of the country. They used to be okay.