No Christmas this year leafy

>spoopy
What did he mean by this?

DAK

It's on the 25th though
Spooky but in meme retardation form

Happening?

Daw, shut the fuck up

No worries lads! It'll be over by Christmas!

explain

Well I didn't spect much from a leaf, but the fact that you can't do the math surprises me.
If we are all dead on 19, ergo, before Christmas, then there is no Christmas on 25, since there is no one to celebrate it

But we won't all be dead on the 19th

we can only hope

The 19th is when the electoral college finalizes its votes. If they stick to the results and vote Trump, the left riots. If they're turncoats, the right riots.

I pray for happenings.

Dec 19 1991 was my birthday.
25 years is long enough i guess.

There are people calling for war with Russia because their interference, if real, is an act of war.

I don't think it's real, but if the government decides to act on it as if it were, then there might be some nukes thrown about.

They won't riot that badly. They'll do more of the bullshit they've been doing. Which is be annoyances

Kek

Soon

No pls i have an interview that day

December 20?

That's me because its my birthday.

January 12

Civil war made by soros

I hope you enjoyed your final Christmas last year Sup Forums

The Queen dropped a bombshell while filming her annual Christmas Message for the BBC, hinting at deep personal regrets over what many have believed was the murder of Princess Diana, a BBC insider claims.

“I hope you enjoy your final Christmas,” she said bitterly, before BBC staff, under strict orders from palace advisors, cancelled the take and sent junior staff on an early lunch.

Later in the day the Christmas message was re-done, the second take proving less troubling.

superstation95.com/index.php/world/689

isnt that the exact and sole day for people under the serpent constellation sign?

Stop trying to control the world, reptilians

my bday

wait what.

dear kek

What did Kek mean by this?

we all get married and then die in Russia

>You will get a gf that marries you, only to have you die a week later and the child will never have a father

>SS-Obersturmführer Hans-Jörg Hartmann photographed with his daughter in 1941. Hartmann served as company commander in Regiment Nordland of the Wiking Division during Operation Barbarossa until he fell in November 1941.

Krampus came early?

it looks like the skeleton is sucking a bone dick

4444 are quads of death.

>Krampus came early?
Ask the Donald, he'll know for sure.

You must be one of these Kek wizards I've heard so much about. You have received strong training, but I feel like if that is what Kek meant, then it should become a forbidden technique.

And it`s nothing.

c-checked

May 13th, 2017, 1425 hours

>you will never have a beautiful healthy daughter with the woman you love
>you will never live in a society that praises you for it
Fuck my life guys, I want off this ride.

Its actually today.

M80....

The precious

Digits confirm if true and I will get laid before that day

Fuck
>but also an erection

Quads of death.

Thank god I live far from the city and deep in the hills. Is it worth going on after they do it though?

>

If they do their Constitutional Duty to protect America against subversion from a foreign power and those 'skilled in the arts of low intrigue', then the Founders rejoice, else, it was a noble experiment, but like all before it, fell to corruption and narcissistic sociopaths who value neither country nor honor

Oy vey...

So, fire and brimstone?
Praise Kek, messenger of chaos

The day before i meet my whole family.. Wish i never went to this site today..

>Editor's Note: We have NOT actually seen the alleged first "take" which is said to have included the items above. However, other news sources are also reporting this
any real sources or it all just bullshit?

>superstation95

That's all you need to see to know it's fake as fuck.

Cascadia for the win.