Is he retarded?

Is he retarded?

no

are you? hes actually correct. theres a timelimit to how long logs will last on all the hops and bounces one uses before touching the target.

no

Too little info, honestly. It depends on what is being hacked, what detection systems are in place, and who gains from the propaganda.

he's right though. anyone with a laptop could be using botnets to attack a private server, and they could do it anywhere in the world.

he's done more than you have with his life, so whatever he is- you are less.

also sage

>is he?
for you

No, but surely are.

>"hackers"

oh my

yes

It wasn't brought up before the election because Obama isn't a partisan hack who wanted Republicans and Democrats to come out together with the info but some of the Republicans including Mitch McConnell (who surprise surprise, wife got a cabinet position) told Obama he would cry non-stop if he released the info.

What a dumb thing for him to say.

incredible insight
my mind is blown

idk, what do you think?

No, but Jesus was white. You can't deny this fact.

MY SON IS, I HAVE A 10 YEAR OLD SON, HE'S VERY GOOD WITH THE CYBER... AMAZING WHAT THEY CAN DO WITH COMPUTERS

Doesn't matter.

He's still going to be your president and there's nothing you can do about it.

>Is donald trump a retard
The answer: obviously.

>"hackers"

Why the quotes?

Holy shit, didn't notice the quotes at first, lmao the CIA claims russia interferes and donald drumpf with the 10 year old computer wiz knows it's false.

He's right. It is very hard to determine exactly where a hack originated after the fact.

t.hacker

>Obama isn't a partisan hack
LMAO, my dude. Serious. Obama is a Democrat and 99% of Democrats hate America.

If he was he would have just released the info in September.

>Why the quotes?

Wikileaks never specified that the documents they published came from hacking. Furthermore, most of the organization's releases in the past have been exactly as their namesake infers—leaks, i.e. information exposed to the public by insiders. An outside group illicitly acquiring access to information and then sharing it with a publisher is hacked information, not leaked information. Trump is positing, as Wikileaks has itself implied, that Russian hackers never had any involvement in the information being made public.

It's most likely, given Wikileaks' history, that the data they published was leaked rather than hacked. That would make the use of the word 'hackers' in relation to the Clinton/DNC scandal inaccurate.

>all the people saying he's right
You guys will believe anything this dumbass says

/thread

He's right though. I know about these things.

>Is he retarded?
yes

>Obama isn't a partisan hack
>literally did campaign speeches for Hillary

his fucking 70 years old, he doesn't understand internet or computers. Neither does my fucking grandpa, doesn't mean he is retarded

No, just American.

>Leftists say it's very hard to determine whether a nigger broke into your house.
>Righties say it's very hard to determine whether people anonymously using multiple connections which give uncertain results and largely cover their tracks by virtue of wiping out whatever was supposed to be recording them are criminals or even determine who they are.
Huh it's almost like Trump is right and Leftists are trying to make out criminals as victims. I hope someone corrects this record.