Question for non guns faggots

I'm seriously curious what it's like to live in an area where you aren't permitted to have weapons for personal defense. Are you angry? Do you plan on moving to a state with better laws or to the US from whatever shit country you live in now?

Also EDC for has and non guns anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

nssf.org/safety/basics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Plz no bully

good lord you are a cuck

KILL YOURSELF NAMEFAG

GOD IM TIRED OF THIS BULLFUCK

I moved to America and got my ccw before even getting my citizenship. I can't vote but I can carry a pistol. I love this country, no other like it.

Mad bro?

You walk around with that shit shoved in your pants?

Looks uncomfortable.

I don't daily carry because I live in an upper middle class suburb. I do keep my g19 and a knife in my car though just in case I gotta drive to different city that has niggers or poor people.

Not if you have 27 pocket cargo pants

Relax friend

>two knives
>some faggot watch
>some kind of purse to keep your birth control in

faggot/10

sage not politics

You told me to kill myself.

Why so mad bro? Did daddy touch you?

I am a gun owner but canada has no castle laws so we can't really use our guns for self defense. If I shoot someone breaking into my home I'll most likely be charged with manslaughter.

The law itself makes me angry but I won't move or care too much because I love my property and my land and is extremely unlikely to ever effect me since there's no crime and no niggers in my area and I live far from any populated city.

Feels alright. My Leafstan town's greatest threats are rowdy drunk teens and skunks

When did I tell you to kill yourslef?

>le you mad bro???

This isn't redit stop being such a faggot

whatever helps you sleep at night knowing your leaders don't trust you, Lu Xian Chang. Meanwhile, I carry more firepower than your regular cop. Legally.

I meant the gun and holster in the OP.

He shoves that shit in his pants, and walks around with a concealed gun.

How the fuck does he sit to drive?

I always wanted a game gear when I was a kid.

The cool kid Jonathan had one. He also had my crush Meagan ;_;

Answer the question nigger :D

Shut up leaf.

statistics says that my country has a very low gun violence rate, so i'm happy with that. i'm happy with not hearing gun shots and police sirens everyday. and i still get to do whatever i WANT and NEED to do, jerking off, being on Sup Forums, youtube, going to the grocery store, buying clothes, going to campus, etc. theoritically, my country shouldn't be a nice place to live. but so far, i can always get what i need and nothing/nobody really discomforts me here, and the women aren't size queen cheaters, so why would i want to move to a gray, sad, cold, depressing, boring country with higher rates of homicide and gun violence ? (yes, NYC is the only exciting america. everything else looks pale and boring and isolated).

Piss off I'm not going anywhere, I'm almost naturalized, it'll happen before trump even takes office. Plus I convinced my ultra lib gf to vote for trump, so maybe you should go back, faggot.

>tfw guns but no ammo anywhere
>tfw no firing ranges within 100 miles
Where are the feasts we were promised?

I also carry more firepower than our cops, legally, you faggot. Living on a farm outside of the city where there's no niggers and no crime and no one can come near my property without driving a kilometer up a dirt path and my dogs alerting me makes it incredibly easy to sleep at night.

I am an enormous person, I also lift
No gun allowed on campus
Staring nigs down works just as well for me

Feels good since I don't walk around scared of everyone to the point where I have to carry a firearm.

If you left your house more and stopped watching gore videos you would see your immediate world is actually pretty safe.

so much denial in one post I can almost taste your jelly.

Just never tell the police and clean it up yourself.

It's not that hard. Most teenagers carry cell phones at least as big.

except you're not allowed to use them for self defense. siissy little girl. might as well trade them for barbie dolls. Little one.

>15° cant

Hello FBI-kun

I keep a crowbar at home.
Pretty frightening that I can't defend myself properly, desu

Then again, I don't have much to worry about due to low crime rates and knowledge of troublesome neighborhoods. Still can't help but feel that my life is always in someone else's hands.

Self defense cases usually involve gang belligerents that are known to each other, so I'm mostly fine with punishing the 'victim' for defending himself.

That's a lot of shit OP

>Caring about permits

>Not being a cuck

Pick one.

I didn't carry until I was in my late 20s. I just like to carry. I live in a very safe US area. I like having a gun on me.

And I'll never need to. I would love if we had castle laws but it's literally a non issue for my life since I'll never need them. I'm much more interested in keeping the farm that's been in my family for generations and passing it on to my children than moving just so I can be some city fag in an apartment shitposting on pol

I can not legally purchase a firearm because I broke into a car when I was drunk and 18 and was convicted of a felony. Life S.U.C.K.S

When the race war starts, I will become a ninja.

To be honest it doesn't really bother me. Guns are vanishingly rare here unless you're a farmer or a bikie.
As a citydweller nowadays it just doesn't occur to me that I'd ever need a gun.

how many women have you raped in the past month?

>having the right to carry and being protected by law if you have to use the gun in self defense
>being a mexican gang banger like you

Gun owner but we can't technically use firearms for self defense. However we are permitted to use lethal force if our lives or someone else's is in danger.

He's just giving you the bantz.

From where do you hail originally, if I might ask?

I bet OP is gigantic to carry around that much shit

Fuck off sakuya

I can respect that.

i hope getting that off your chest helps you sleep a little better tonight knowing just a little south from you is a land full of freedom and possibilities that you'll never be part off.

Blow away the leafs.

no. you people always imply that everyone wants to be american, that everyone wants to move to america. well look, they wanted to move to america because of the girls, ok, and i did too, but i changed, because /r9k/ taught me a lot about american women. so now i just want to point out to you that gun rights is not that appealing. weird that with gun rights comes higher gun violence too.

stuffs, i can always import from america, ok, you're not that exclusive, whatever that you have there, that you think the whole world wants, i can buy from here. guns ? i mean, what makes it so fun and appealing ? no one WANTS guns except /k/ autists, you don't want guns, you NEED guns. but i don't need it here.

and no i don't want to move or visit the US except New York City

>Waiting for the law to show up
>Not being a cuck

Pick one again, Jamal.

No wonder you burgers are okay with other men fucking your women...

I just carry my bench made bedlam custom. It's made out of s90v instead of the 154cm stock, so i had it professionally touched up and it's well beyond razor sharp. You can't put ANY pressure onto skin without blood.

what makes you think i don't have the moral justification to make me feel disgusted about rape ?

15 years ago it would probably be better to have no gun ownership allowed in Germany.
There was never really any serious fight between people on the streets or robberies where you have to be in fear for your life.
But of course now, people are more and more dependend on self sefence. Pepper spray purchase went up by atleast 300% last year alone.
The problem is, with power comes great responsibility and at this point where I have never shot a real gun before. I need some serious training for gun ownership.

But yes, it sucks to have no gun to defend yourself, but its also good that not every idiot runs around with a pistol. Its the devils game

This is what television does to a person. Sad.

There is literally not a single thing south of the border that would be worth trading what I have to get. I would not trade generations of family history and an enormous farm full of guns and livestock just to have some law that I'll never use, because I'm not so pathetic of a man thst I define myself by what the government let's me do.

eastern potato

>comes higher gun violence too.

It's not the guns, it's the people...... Certain kinds of people.....

what, making you not wanting to go to america ? you need guns because you don't feel safe. now with the low gun crime rate, i already feel safe. why can't we just live a simple life ? if you've got what you need and want, then that's it, it's time to stop demanding

>looking for nofunz
>on Sup Forums
It's the second worst place to ask this question after /k/

explain the higher gun crime rates then. america is supposed to be filled with the best people on earth, right ? everyone in america is always better than anyone in indonesia, right ?

Well of course, Germans would not need protection from other Germans. (never give up your rights regardless) So sad. Germany is no longer Germany.

New York is a shithole filled with some of the worst people on the planet. Have fun.

>carrying a knife AND a multi tool
>carrying a light AND a phone

I'm sure those cargo shorts look great on you.

This.

Only a pathetic faggot would not own at least one gun.

Just remember once the race war starts, you will be our enemy. Shit skin.

>not carrying a knife
>not carrying a flashlight
>not carrying a multitool

Especially people like you or us. Having black neighbhours is a dangerous thing

>no niggers

yeah but you probably have snow niggers aka jigaboos aka indians

I dont care how you feel about guns asshole. I was implying that you have a shitty mental picture of the US.

>I need some serious training for gun ownership.

Meh. You'll pick up pretty quick.

Here's the gun safety basics:

nssf.org/safety/basics/

Read the manual. Watch some YouTube videos. Learn how to clean the thing.

it's a very exciting looking city. it's a holiday place, a vacation place. very full of excitement and energy. i don't care about forming a meaningful bond with locals, i care about having a great time there, and then go back home. now why would i spend my vacation in a boring and quiet city ? every non NYC cities looks very plain and pale and dead and depressing. like the 'i settle down with my family forever' type, not the 'i do anything exciting everyday' type. heuh, family life is scary, man.

If youve been to a psychward at a hospital do you lose 2a rights?

You write like a black person, I will assume you are a nigger.

why do you care about my mental picture of the US ? don't you want me to back off from the wall ? don't you wish to nuke me, to prevent my people from going to your country ? huh

If you live in cuckfornia, you lose them for 5 years, BUT nothing happens if you voluntarily admit yourself.

I live on a farm. Snow niggers usually stay in cities and the closest reserve is close to 100 km. Indians either stay in cities where they can bum cigarettes at train stations or on their reserve where they can bitch about whitey and and ask for more gibs.

My biggest problem is coyotes desu but I can legally shoot them.

Still wish I had castle laws though and dislike our government for not having them.

wawesome?

You don't need a fucking gun. That's what the POLICE are for.

Night of the long knives when?

>waiting for the law
>having you own gun
why would I have to wait for the law to shoot for me? You idiot.

Shouldnt have bought that aphrodisiac tea thing from DR. It was bitter and youre meanies

Weak bait, eunuch.

Yeah, people swear by that shit, but it doesn't work and tastes like crap.

You don't need a fucking car, that's what BUSES are for.

>explain the higher gun crime rates then

Blacks

Please come to Baltimore friend. It's nice and safe.

Places with more cars have more car accidents. Not because of cars, but because of bad drivers. And niggers.

>S.U.C.K.S

Isn't this what sweds do in general anyway?

>As a citydweller nowadays it just doesn't occur to me that I'd ever need a gun.

Until you do. I hope I never have to use mine, but I don't want to get fucked if I need it.

> /r9k/ taught me a lot about american women.

this is hyperbole right?

well i'm not saying that gun rights is morally unjustified, but it doesn't make me jealous. just to answer the OPs question.

Gun, keys, phone, wallet.

How many pockets do you have?

Not even mentioning the fact that he's ccing a full frame.

as hyperbole as "right wing youtubers and internet strangers taught me about the world".

No Indonesia is just a shit hole.

Pretty easy to dump a clip in someone and run before the cops show up.

PPQ is a compact, technically. Same size as a G19.

How do you manage to walk around with an SKS or other clip fed firearm?

Or is it some sort of Mauser you carry?

it doesn't feel that way here. just as you disagree with me saying that non NYC america is sad and depressing and grey, because you actually live there.

if you really think about it, whatever you want everyday, whatever you need everyday, that you can get in america, you can get it here and everywhere too. so yeah theoritically no one could have fun in indonesia but honestly it's not that bad. it doesn't feel restrictive at all because what is our need anyway ?