It says here that you have liked pages "race war now" "cuck tears for daddy trump" "le dank memes for neo-nazi teens"...

It says here that you have liked pages "race war now" "cuck tears for daddy trump" "le dank memes for neo-nazi teens" on facebook and your avatar is what seems to be a sly grinch holding a swastika. Care to explain that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnXtuQdJxVg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"I-i-it's satire, sir!"

I got paid by correct the record to report on what kinds on conversations were taking place in those groups. the avatar is to fit in.

"No."

>you have liked pages "race war now" "cuck tears for daddy trump" "le dank memes for neo-nazi teens" on facebook
How the fuck did that make it on my resume? I'll give you the avatar, though.

Interesting. Tell me about this correct the record. Are they a non-profit organization of some sort?

I'm apart of an ultra secret clubhouse on the Internet you wouldn't get it cuck

You think companies aren't looking into your online presence?

I don't use kikebook, so no, I didn't know that.

>A sly grinch holding a swastika

Ery teim

As long as you didn't sperg out and post memes anywhere associated with your identity, you're probably alright. Unfortunately lots of manchildren aren't exactly good at hiding that.

you don't like it? You'll be the one hanging from the light post when the day of reckoning comes.

They are an organization intended to fight fake news and disinformation on the internet. I was tasked with disrupting white supremacist groups such as breitbart and reporting on their activity, Chaim.

What is the ADL looking for in an employee like me? :)

multiple layers of ironic humor serving as a facade to hide my soul-crushing depression.

This

What's really sad is that is a lack of online presence can be just as bad as acting a fool online. I remember sitting through some presentation in college about that, the idea is "you must have something to hide." Fucking disgusting.

Sir this is an Applebee's your mother asked really nicely to let us interview you.

There is nothing more cancerous in this world than those "ironic" meme pages that people like because they think making entry-level philosophy references and using high school-tier economic terms makes you intelligent. As awful as the 9Gag rageface stuff was, at least it was genuine. This "le dank MEEEEEMES XDDDDD :^)" garbage is somehow even worse. I feel like a large part of Sup Forums is like this--a walking cringe compilation that speaks in real life like they do on Sup Forums. It's fucking insufferable.

THIS POST TRIGGERED ME SO IM GONNA DISREGARD IT AND CALL YOU CTR OR JIDF

m-maybe my portfolio of high-resolution anime artworks will convince you, Chaim...

Isn't hard to bullshit a couple social media pages.

>having a normie-book account

agreed memes are for autists no wonder poltards love them so much

AM I BEING DETAINED!

"What I do on my private time is none of your business".

You don't really think that shit flies in the real world, do you?

What's the explain sir? This is the place hiring for the Right Wing Death Squads isn't it?

>mrw

youtube.com/watch?v=AnXtuQdJxVg

*tips trump hat*

So you live vicariously through edgy film characters. How unique.