Sup Forums

Sup Forums
Who was right and who was being Jewed by the Thalmor?
Imperials or Nords?

Who cares? Ps. Build it.

Humans.

Damn mexibro you got your shit fucked up

Neither. As dragonbord skyrim belongs to you

>tfw you realise Nords are not the majority of Skyrims population

What went wrong?

Argonians are the only true mustardrace

who /argonianmasterrace/ here?

>not killing both establisment cucks and ruling Skyim as Supreme over ruler

I thought Argonians were the Dindus of Skyrim

That's dark elves.

Is that even an option?

Its both of them and kajit.

There is a whole lot of nuffin being dun in skyrim.

I run up and hack away every Thalmor group I see. Fucking snobby kikes. I even enchanted my armor and jewelry and drank smithing potions improve the amount I can strengthen weapons so I can dual wield 300 damage swords and tear them to fucking pieces

For PC Master-race it is.

And I own a brothel and ride chocobos around.

Well its a trip to the Nexus for me then.

Imperials are ok, Nords are ok, redguards are ok...But what if I don't like non-human races?

Is there an option to holocaust them?

Kajit are the number one dindus. They are literally only known for sneaking around and stealing shit.

>t. buttmad race of man

how'd that oblivion crisis treat ya?

We wuz lions and shiiet!

And smoking crack. The only merchants willing to buy my moon sugar have consistantly been kahjits

Dark elves are the Hotep we wuz niggas and Argonians are the field nigger that is good at running away. The true modern dindu is kahjit

>TMW You liked Haddavar as a guy and as a soldier, then accidentally killed Ulffric stormcloke and reunified Skyrim under the imperial flag.
>TMW every soldier still treats you like a civilian even if your wearing Imperial Armor.
>TMW All the taverns still play, "the age of aggression," while I'm wearing Ulffrics clothing...

Personally, great.

I owned 2 castles, had riches beyond imagination and a fuck ton of those orbs I stole from Oblivion gates by the time that mess was over.