Daily Reminder that Boomers are already dying off and taking the white majority with them

Daily Reminder that Boomers are already dying off and taking the white majority with them.
Reminder that no matter what Trump does we wil just rewrite the laws once whitey cant stop us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VIARi15-t9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How are you going to do that when you are in Mexico?

>whitey can't stop us

Lol the less of majority we are the more dangerous and balkanized we are

History is not on ur side we have and become more lethal with less people and control Shit skins more ruthlessly as a minority alone of times even in their own countries Hahhahah

Trips of truth

Just look at 17th -20th century africa.

Rhodesian tales and such.

youtube.com/watch?v=VIARi15-t9E

How is the nation of Rhodesia doing today?

agreed, the US is fucked

>tfw SF county is green.

Daily reminder under Trump we are going to deport over 10 million illegals and allow the fast track of over 10 million europeans, british and australian citizens to make this their new home

>tip of Texas right next to Mexico
>gain

How?

>america will collapse in your lifetime
>coincidentally it's also when nonwhites become a majority
really makes me stink

You mean saved. White people have no culture and basically do nothin aside from shooting up heroin and school shootings

you don't wan't to know.

Reminder that laws are a lot more than 140 characters.

This is a scary fact.

LOL Yea man, I am sure THIS is the time Trump told you the truth. Besides what really matters are the kids and all of those are US citizens because they were born here.
You still get outbred and if you try that racist import white people shit we can block it in congress.There is no white homeland or nation.

>b8

This
Do non-whites really think the white minority will just peacfulyl fade out and give up all control over their own country? We've seen this countless times before. Get ready for Yugoslav wars: America addition

Well considering the leader of the rebel group that murdered and raped whites in Rhodesia for decades is now the current president of Zimbabwe(modern day Rhodesia), they're doing fucking awful.

Hyper inflation and such.

These anons are correct, but it won't end like you think it will.

Balkanization, or outright regional ethnic cleansings and race conflict is in the cards for the future. Either will destroy America as we know it.

It's what makes America great.

LOL WHitey didnt have kids. How sad their little white cocks dont work.
White people are amazingly passive which is why so many of your men become women.

>the younger generations will never grow up

Also a reminder that liberalism is usually cured when you get older and start using logic instead of your emotions.

It has nothing to do with con v lib. It is racial, we hispanics vote as a group and once we have te numbers alongside the blacks we can just vote as a group and run them over.
Whites dont even vote as a group. Urban whiites hate reural white people and view them as evil so they will vote with us.
2020, 2024 at the latest we will have a strangle hold and be able to do whatever we like to people who oppose hispanic immigration

>This time history is REALLY different you guys
You are the Albanian to our Serb. This time there won't be a NATO to defend you though.

>we wil just rewrite the laws

This country will be a third world basket case at that point.

Yea, I am sure your army of crossdressers will take a break from getting fucked on Chaturbate and pick up a rifle.

I don't care. I prefer seeing white girls with black men. It makes my white dick hard.

Everytime white man in history back into a corner they become insane killing machines. Either way, the sleeping juggernaut will wake up soon, as one leaf poster said.

Everytime whiteboy in public schools in pushed around, he usually shoots it up later. Don't fuck with whitey.

You are jut mad white people wont be in charge of shit. Even Europe is on track to be Muslim and Arabic because your pathetic race is too busy getting high and using drugs to reproduce

Fucking how

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

Time to make a white nationalist state in the Dakotas

We ain't gonna last long enough, sonny jim. This world's days are numbered. Have fun explaining to God that one of your final acts was to promite genocide out of jealousy.

>roleplaying as bongo beater on the innanetz

>White people are amazingly passive which is why so many of your men become women.
This.

The joke's on you, stupid niggers.

Enjoy your new Africa.