Is /fit/ness Sup Forums-approved?

Is /fit/ness Sup Forums-approved?

Other urls found in this thread:

magisto.com/album/video/Kz0jUl5EAQo-KHEPYnZLBns
youtube.com/watch?v=M0CfNA12aFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fitness to better yourself/improve health: Yes
Fitness to get pussy: No

This. Good health is critical, but for the right reasons.

FPBP

That manlet is unattractive in the extreme

>GAY.

Not according to /ourguy/ Jimmy nu-tron
magisto.com/album/video/Kz0jUl5EAQo-KHEPYnZLBns

Don't you know /fit/ and Sup Forums is all you need?

How do you differentiate the two? Aren't they, from the perspective of your strength and physique, the same?

Also, what exactly is wrong with bodybuilding to become more attractive to the opposite sex?

I am so goddamn sick of this forced meme

No. The only people pushing this fitness bullshit is fags and kikes because they are obsessed with superficial image. The true essence of all people is what you are naturally and to go against what God has made you is saying you hate yourself and want to contribute to the degenerate downfall of society. This is why sins like gluttony can banish you to hell for eternity.

You shouldn't do anything to earn the approval of women, even improve yourself

wtf i hate exercise, physical strength and masculinity now

exercise will make you feel better about yourself

dont do it for girls, who gives a shit. do it for you.

Only natural fitness.
There is almost nothing more beta than taking steroids because you're not good enough to do it on your own

t. natural powerlifter

>gluttony is sin
>working out isn't a sin

I think we have our answer

Yes, but only if you do a strength based routine for atleast 1 year or until you hit 1/2/3/4 on the big 4. Then go for those aesthetics,

Found the jew

grandpa gains are the ultimate redpill
>this man is 80 years old

stop making excuses!

lay off the cake and start pumping some iron, tubby

What are your lifts?

Being fat because you're american is the forced meme you gravity well.
You probably blow your cheeks wide open, and scare swedes into thinking thor has returned when those cheeks slam back together after passing wind you beta faggot.

/fit/ness to better yourself is maintaining your body to its peak physical condition, ensuring long-lasting health and energy to fight opposition wherever it need be.

/fit/ness to get pussy is taking ab shots for facebook pics and CURLS FOR THE GURLS

Scooby does this shit right.

Do you think Scooby is natty?

Being healthy is obviously a good thing.

however for the record, there is nothing wrong with not being shredded aesthetically, you can still be a world champion without eating like a rabbit and having 0% body fat
youtube.com/watch?v=M0CfNA12aFw

No fit white person believes in this liberal bullshit

Minorities on the other hand, they're mostly fags regardless of what they do.

the nattiest. go do some skateboard squats for even asking this

100 ohp 200 benching 300 squats 400 deadlifts?
I'd rather just emphasize leg day and binge eating and some upper body days that hit the delts, lats and forearms primarily for aesthetics. also traps

I'm sorry leaf

Yes, but your picture isn't someone who's fit. It's someone who just finished a cut and took drugs to get his body fat that low. He looks dehydrated as well. Also,

fuck no nigger

Nah, but close. 1/2/3/4 plate theory brah. OHP 135
Bench 225
Squat 315
DL 405
Whatever does it for you man. Not going to bag on your fitness/eating routine, as long as your lifting golden.

You're* golden

as long as you're lifting, golden*

is this something people have to actually train for? I'm just naturally strong enough to do that, I don't really "exercise" I just play my sports and get the passive exercise that comes along with it

I just want the 135 OHP and 3 plate squat man
You could hit chest and triceps without the benching. Dips are more satisfying and you never need a spotter for them
DLs are great and all but even with good form they make my back sore. I'd rather hit the quads/core/traps with borderline isolation lifts, as gay as that is

you must be a big guy

fitness is a must have if you want to secure majority conservative voters. just with one generation of strong redpilled fathers who steal pussy from betas you get a new generations of right winger kids who will believe the system is left leaning and since kids are always looking for something to rebel against they will fucking go to the right.

not particularly, I'm almost 5'9" if I REALLY stand up straight

The 1/2/3/4 is just what the standard untrained person should aim for when starting a weight lifting routine. Imagine never playing a sport ever. Think about how weak you would be. Those lifts would be the point where you would be considered a "strong" novice lifter. Once you've hit that, then adjust your routine for either aesthetics, bodybuilding, powerlifting or power building. Or maintain your mass.

>Fitness to get pussy: No

t. fat fuck

for you

For you

WHAT IF I JUST WANT SOME JAMMING SIX PACK AND V LINES DAWG

Agreed, I would do dips but my shoulders are fucked from swimming and snowboarding injuries so they're a no go. I lucked out with body proportions for DLs, ape index of +4 so I love doing them.

inject synthol into your abs

Bench, curl, abs. Everyday. Don't forget to lift up your shirt in-between every set to mire your sick cuts brah.

The road to cuckoldry is paved with good intensions.

Saint Bernard of Clairvaux

Who just does Calisthenics here? Wasting money on a gym pass, when you can build the same body with, Dips, Pull-ups, Pushups, Pistol Squats

Why not ask the real master race

so fit!

Muscular health has been linked - time-after-time in hundreds of studies - to good mental health. Your brain needs stable endorphin levels.

As natural as two men kissing

Yeah, that's basically all you need. Those exercises create practical strength.

he's a literal faggot tho

>getting pussy is bad

sure but this guys obv on roids

dips will fuck your shoulders

Been doing them for years, no problem, you are most likely going to deep if you are having issues

It depends. Doing sports or going to the gym is alright, as long as you don't become one of those morons who goes overboard with it and absolutely NEEDS his tupperware with chicken and broccoli every 2 hours.

How isnt it

pussy is bluepill: the organ

>Fitness to get pussy: No

I smell a beta.

Someone is afraid to get cucked

Fitness is pol approved, as long as you don't turn into one of those vain faggots who posts ab pictures on their (((social media))), but if you do that you were already a faggot before you started lifting so it really makes no difference.

Why people don't desire to be strong I shall never understand.

Even with muscles, fantasy swords still look cringy as fuck

Pursuit of casual sex and hookups is pretty vapid and degenerate, yeah, where do you think we are.

This means that OP's picture is not Sup Forums approved, that guy has so little fat he probably hasnt got enough reserved to fight of even a minor cold.

not if you keep your elbows straight/aligned with your body
a man being able to attract a mate is basically a good hunter (of poon). Getting a hooker is obviously degenerate as hell but being able to convince many women to have your offspring is a good trait/asset for a man to have.

Imma go with the turkeybaster in a lab somewhere and then have the kids know her. Theres only two genders. Impressing men makes more sense to me

i've seen that guy around here a few times and he seems pretty cool. who is he?

/fa/
even tho they dress like shit youll get to know few amazing brands

Curls for the girls, rows for the hoes, squats for the twats, deadlifts to spread lips, no pecs no sex, hip thrusters become pussy busters, no cuts no sluts.

why not to get pussy? it works and its better hobby then reading or playing videogames

Enjoy your /notraps/