Christian Sup Forums

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GugzLSbOQE
youtube.com/watch?v=umslQIaX4pM
youtube.com/watch?v=AjR_A2pGPrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

No, it isn't and no amount of your shitposting will make it so.

God you are all such faggots. Pretend your little fairy tale is real so you can pretend the crusades are back or something? It's fucking laughable. Have fun with adult Santa while trying to figure out why people are leaving en mass.

I believe

God bless you.

this is now a kek thread

t. r/thedonald

you all need to go back

Thoughts and opinions?

youtube.com/watch?v=-GugzLSbOQE

no its not leaf, suck a cock

>TOM WAITS
Excellent.

Sup Forums is full of people who at least attempt to think through the shit they believe and people who hate everything the Jews have had a hand in. Neither demographic has any reason to be interested in your particular arbitrary set of stories and precepts.

Christianity is at the heart of cuckservatisim. You know it in your heart to be true.

Sup Forums used to be a Christian board but then all these faggots immigrated here

>i-i'm an oldfag too! i've been here a year!

How about this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=umslQIaX4pM

rekt

>Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board
Yes it is.

Daily reminder that Catholics aren't Christian

God bless you all.

God bless you too

Sup Forums, by majority, have sealed its fate. To turn their back on the only means of repentance they have.

There is no saving these people, they are damned. The one you call Jesus Christ, is the only answer.

The fact that you change religious and political stances to best fit your narratives show you're without god. Satan in Hebrew translates to Decieve

(reminder that Reddit has migrated here, so you'll only get faggot hipster atheist fedoras from now on)

If I believe in my own version of God but think religion is cancer and people who are religious are cucks, what does that make me?

an atheist

No, because an atheist is someone who does not believe in God

Christcucks are from reddit you retard
You're never seen the morals of Sup Forums have you, newfag

A deist

Yes. You don't believe in God.

Fuck off commie
A LARPer

>Christcucks are from reddit you retard

Sup Forums has always been a christian board.

This is a board of Kek, you fucking heretic.

No matter how much hate you have inside, no matter how much denial you may have harboured. Christ is always open. Christianity protected Europe from islamists, it stopped anarchy in the north, it unified a continent against all odds and kept society functioning.

If you aren't Christian you cannot be white.

God bless you all.

Who /neopagan/ here?

Daily reminder the Jesuit order of the roman Catholic church practice satanism.

The Jews are Impostors.

Jesus Christ is the only way.

Muslims,Jews and Catholics all want to bring about the destruction of the world instead of following the messiah.

The Holy trinity is a test.

God bless

eh fuck off breh you're irrelevant

God bless you too.

Reminder a traditional Protestant Christian lifestyle is the only way to truly live.

yea bro, just shatter christendom, that's totally cool

Is there even a pagan tradition in Ro?

Like what, Tengrism?

'Cause that dacian shit is bullshit (mostly because there's little to no info on it).

Kill yourselves Christfags.
Kek is with all who praise him.

kek praises me

>that info image

why is it including catholicism with christianity?

because they wrote that book you love so much

classical religion is dead.
christlovers on this board suck at the toes of kek, the one true god every night.

P R A I S E K E K
S H A D I L A Y

truth

off by one you stupid faggot

*translated to English from Hebrew after the invasion of Jerusalem.

see

Nor there are any reliable sources on how we are related to the Dacians, besides the fact we inhabit the same land.

I am a LARPer who has read the Poetic Edda and considers cool believing in a Tolkien-like pantheon. I can say I am an agnostic, because I can't even be a Germanic heathen since I am barely 1/32 German.

ironic worship is still worship

repent!

personally I don't like sam hyde because he has mocked believers in the past.

Related we may well be (as much as we are with celts in the north), but not to dacian nobility or religious elites, as they were massacred by the Romans to prevent druids 2.0

Spirituality is not about what's cool or what ethnicity you happen to be. Stop LARPing and just be a normal agnostic instead.

but agnosticism is retarded because you have some sort of cultural roots
what race are your parents?

Agnosticism is good, atheism as well; not all atheists are tippers. Religion has nothing to do with politics in a developed world, but I like the popularity of Orthodoxy here, because it makes stupid people keep the degeneracy at bay.

I am not spiritual, but I like the myths and the Germanic cultures. Maybe listening daily to black metal and neo folk music makes me prone to LARPing.

We are nothing like the old Dacians. Our looks are obviously Balkan and Slavic (Ukrainian).

>Judaism, the post

Christ's light is the answer to all.

God is with Donald Trump.

Glory to God.

Daily reminder, that this is true
Catholicism is the antichrist

Amen

You mean the original christians set up by Jesus with St. Peter? I can see how you are confused.

Degeneracy is relative

> Our looks are obviously Balkan and Slavic (Ukrainian)

Looks aren't always everything. It mostly depends on the area of the country. Center and west are more germanic (and hungarian), east is slavic, southeast is turco-mongol, greek and slavic, while the south is turkic and slavic. The north is ukrainian and some ancient celtic remnants in the far-away villages (+ hungarian) .

We're a mongrel nation either way.

Daily reminder the only reason Belize exports food is because of hardworking CHRISTIAN PROTESTANT Mennonites. Only ~4% of the population too.

Thanks for reminding me daily that I don't belong here.

Well that's a rather personal question (ignoring the fact that "race" is mostly bullshit). Mother's side is ukrainian and ancient natives from the north of the country (of celtic stock). Father's side is semi-nomadic pastoralists from the central country that traveled yearly to the far east (the Danube delta), so uncertain "race".

Protestant Masterrace

Agnosticism is a grace period unto your own forming mind. Atheists need repentance however as thats the complete denial of God, creator of all things.

To follow a religion is an absolute by faith, and nobodies pushing that onto you.

But you should always do your research, study all religions. Know where their roots come from and never stop learning.

muh saint peter

am I a Christian if I believe consciousness is the result of 4d time-space intersecting with multiple qualia dimensions?

Like if I call that system god, do I still get to fuck hookers in heaven according to your belief system. I actually do think Jesus was a great philosopher too.

>Sup Forums is a Christian board

>do I get to sin and fornicate in heaven?

>Am I a Christian if I believe some bullshit
Nope

>What if I put god at the beginning of it all
You're closer than most

>Where the big booty hoes
Burning in a lake of fire, its not enough to have faith, you must follow the commandments as well.

>Jesus was pretty cool
I can get behind that, blessings to you.

South-east is also somehow Russian. Yeah, our nation is not homogenous at all. In the same town you can find Danish looking whites as well as sandnigger looking swarthy whites. All the European nations besides the north Germanic ones are mongrelized.

But this doesn't prevent me from dreaming and LARPing.

Official Thread Theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=AjR_A2pGPrY

>leafpost
>shitpost

There is way too much hate for this board to be Christian. It's literally the embodiment of everything Jesus opposed.

>muh echochamber
kys

Sup Forums is a White board.