BAH MUH BOOK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2eLPffZRlM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You put a chinese transvestite's tiny nubby wiener in your mouth.

MAYNSTREAM METEOR

BUYTH MYTH SELTH HEALTH BOOKTH GORILLITH MINDSETH ASTH REATH BYTH STEATHEN MOLYNEATH

I am so glad you posted this thread.

Am i the only person who was shocked when they heard Mike Cernovich's voice?

Like i always saw pictures of him on here and twitter and hes jacked and wrote a book called "gorilla mindset"

and then just the other day for the first time i heard his voice on some skype call he did with same hyde and oh my god..... He has the most pussified bitchfaggot voice ive ever heard, its like some tough guy robot thats being controlled by a gay little elf on the inside, its fucking weird.

I took a short cut through train tracks to the convenience store to get more beer. The Gorilla mindset didn't help, I passed out on the way back.

It's trash

Yeah I was surprised, was expecting something else in my heads for reading his tweets for a long time.

FAK JOH TOO

His faggot voice is part of why he's so effective and hilarious. youtube.com/watch?v=a2eLPffZRlM

He's got the whole Mike Tyson thing going on

He's an intelligent guy though

>I'm not a paid protestor
>y-your mom is a paid protestor!
Holy shit this is golden

I still don't understand why this is entertaining.

Who is this fake rock?

Why are you posting here when you should be writing "Not an arguement" 1000 times on paper?

>The Orangutan Outlook
>The Ape Attitude
>The Capuchin Constitution
>The Baboon Brainframe
>The Marmoset Mindset
>The Primate Philosophy

donkey kong demeanor

kek

y-yes daddy

>intelligent
Yeah, using Trump and the alt-right to try and sell his shit, what a genius. His books and political views are a fucking joke

Please show me anything remotely smart or insightful this manlet has come up with

Stop making these threads

very good

what the fuck is that thing?

Just like Milo and all the YouTube faggots except IA or whatever he calls himself these days. The merchants come flocking the second they detect an exploitable market.

fuck this clown

reported for announcing report

>you lack gowwiwa mindseth!
>see how i reacted?
>thats the gowwiwa mindseth buddy!
>it cant be shaken

TOP FUCKING KEK BABOON THOUGHT PROCESS!!!!!!!

reported for the same thing

>666

Maybe I reported you, my Nordic Arian Gypsyfriend. Who knows?

No, he's a real dipshit. And his voice sounds like its fucked up from choking on dicks.

i have really started finding true success in life after i applied the Baboon Mindframe Chimp Chipset system to my life

now you know why he writes self help books for neets

Why is this guy being posted now. I never used to see threads on his crap.

Also fuck that photo, the ripped neck and croping from the shoulders make him look like a powerlifter when in actuality he's scrawny as fuck and has a whiney high pitched voice.

Mike Cernovich is a true Patriot. He's that gorilla dicked nigga that makes dike pussy wet.