LITERAL reminder that humans are the MASTER SPECIES of the planet. How can other species even compete?

LITERAL reminder that humans are the MASTER SPECIES of the planet. How can other species even compete?

>We have the potential to kill hundreds of ants in a moments notice
>We have the potential to cuck ANY species's males, no female mammals can resist the BHC (especially if peanut butter is used). How can male mammals even compete???
>We have the potential to completely annihilate any species we choose, the only reason we don't and the only reason some species even exist today is because we feel like being generous

ANIMALS BTFO, HOMO SAPIENS MASTER SPECIES

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_(Babylonian_astronomy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_correlation_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=4amRA0jl0qI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

diabolically australian thread

>humans

I think you mean whites, friendo, niggers, gooks, and beaners can't do any of those things.

ACHTUNG

>Ausfag declaring superiority over all animals
>Be only country to lose a war to birds

I am Mr. Tree. I'm the bomb! This is the magic of the tree of life. I beat the hunter at the center. Orion is now a trophy on my face. We beat the bombs when we split the Adam. They're a trophy on my name. I have lots and lots of trophies. I'm the winner from the center. I'm the Y-Chromosome. Don't come to the center if you aren't from the center. That's where Man is from!

Ever heard of Adam Tree and the Snake? I win again. You're caught!

The Nibiru men established central patriarchal parochialism at the centers of the continents as a forge of advancement. We of the central parochialism know we will turn into beams of light so long as we follow The Lord. I want to build a pyramid to direct my beam to the belt of Orion like the ancient Kings of Germania.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_(Babylonian_astronomy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_correlation_theory

>Implying that killing a bunch of ants will stop the colony.

Dunno about that m8. Youve lost to animals before as well

This is the king of egypt being betrayed by woman and going to orion's belt.

Warren Buffet knows he will become a beam of light and travel the stars like I do. It is only obvious when you know of the central nibiru patriarchal parochialism.

Advance the universe. You must realize... I want my own pyramid and unlike my leo pharaoh twin from 12,000 years ago I am smart enough to know that I need to die inside of it in order for the shafts to direct me properly.

The ants are not being good because the queen ant is being a traitor.

Homo Sapiens Sapiens reporting in

Grizzly Bears:
>Are 8 feet tall, large males can get to 12 feet tall
>Are 800 pounds
>Razor sharp teeth and claws
>Can shrug off bullets like mosquito bites. Need special penetrating rifles to reliably bring one down
>Can run 35 miles per hour
>Can swim faster than Michael Phelps, except for miles with little effort
>Can climb trees better than any human
>Are extremely intelligent compared to most other animal species
>Have a far better sense of smell, hearing. Can sense earthquakes before they happen

Humans BTFO!!!

>Lack opposable thumbs
>Can't use teamwork
>Go afk for half a year
>Some hunter probably raped a bear once but I guarantee no bear has ever raped a man
>Killing bears for fun is considered a 'sport' to humans.

HOMO SAPIENS MASTER SPECIES

bacteria have done better

Gorillas
>800 pounds
>Stronger in 1 arm than an entire football team
>Can effortlessly rip the doors off car hinges
>Can run 25mph without training, faster than an olympic athlete
>The most intelligent animal species. Can learn 2000 words, solve complex puzzles, speak in sign language
>Can climb trees effortlessly, quite at home swinging around from treetops
>Better sense of smell, hearing than humans.
>Opposable thumbs, hands like steel vices
>Social animals. Form groups, complex mini societies

Effortlessly snapping a tree in half
>youtube.com/watch?v=4amRA0jl0qI

We are the master species, but we have a duty to act as a responsible custodian to that which is under our power.

>spend most of their day chewing their food because they haven't discovered fire

Humans
>can make firearms.
Checkmate animal fag