Who are Kek's priests?

We know that Moloch has Soros and Rothschild as his chief priests, but who has Kek chosen? It seems that the alt-right is has no leaders but the movement is so well organized that surely they're there somewhere. The media points to figures like Spencer and Yiannopoulos, but they wield little influence on the happenings of the alt-right. Who could they be: Assange, Putin, some dark horse figure in Pennsylvania? We could unknowingly be part of an FBI operation to save America from the Zionists. Somebody's got to have an idea.

Kek's reincarnations? Hitler, Stalin, Mao Tse-Tung to name a few
Trump is obviously one, Putin is a reincarnation of Kek, Assad is most likely one, and I am leaning towards Chairman Xi Jinping as a reincarnation of Kek too since he wants to begin the 1st Muslim Holocaust (((Shoah)))

>hurrrr everyone i like is kek

KeKs biggest secret is that he isn't really alt-right. He is a frog and no one owns him

>WHO IS THE LEADER OF THE ALT-RIGHT?
You have to remember that we unearthed kek from the darkest depths of the internet, he isn't fully awoken, from what we know, he only spreads his message at the moment via RNG (Random Number Jesus), but as he awakens, his followers will grow, and he will call shepherds to guide his flock.

Anyone who studies the sacraments of Kek can perform the rites.

There it is!

Praise Kek.

We are like a swarm of birds
We move in unison despite having no leader
We are order out of chaos

Kek's flock are decentralized, and that is a very good thing. It should stay that way.

This is the real Kek!

kek has spoken

Sup Forums, who else?
watch, my ID is O7tmvenG

he is here

Boom.

PRAISE KEK

12/12 THE NIGHT OF EPIC GETS

Nice try rabbi, you won't name us that easily.

I am one of kek's priests.

Kekism doesn't have priests it has Meme Warlocks.

Styxhexenhammer is a prophet of KEK

All are prophets, all are pilgrims, all are learners full of wisdoms. Praise KEK. Shadilay.

Kek

Pope is me, digits confirm

Praise Kek

other name, same entitiy

Kek represents the flood. Darkness before the light. Don of a new age.

huurrr I worship a dead kike on a stick

What has the Jew on the stick done for us lately?

Has he saved us from the Jew? The Muslim? The heretics?

I would take a chaos god that delivers over a dead Jew that doesn't. Even if their boon is temporary, and the price is the world's destruction, I'll take it - at least I get to take everyone with me.

So you listen to me, you filthy Jews: give me your shekels or I summon Kek and destroy the world!

>its the german Christchurch who takes a Sup Forums meme seriously

More transparent trickery from Moloch to distract us from the true path.

Kek's priests bredren, are those of us who are actively bringing down the wrath of god upon these moloch scum.

Kek has oracles. Everyone is Kek's oracle and the digits determine what is pious.

Let us hear his praise!
Awake Great Kek!
Lead us to the Greatest Happening
Of Our Time!

We all are the priests of Kek