I thought it was atheists who hate christmas

i thought it was atheists who hate christmas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nk3CMe1gEKY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgP0aUKlmNw
cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/HWA/k/464/Plain-Truth-About-Christmas.htm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4023932/Terminally-ill-boy-5-dies-Santa-Claus-arms-fulfilling-one-wish-him.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5eBT6OSr1TI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinterklaas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=Nk3CMe1gEKY

Alter boy must have turned him down.

Good for him

did santa avenge them?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgP0aUKlmNw

Christmas is pagan though... ignorant "Christians" are the worst -- this is basic stuff.

cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/HWA/k/464/Plain-Truth-About-Christmas.htm

Look at that nose.

why the hell did he pussy out and leave

that redneck was getting really triggered

>be five
>have terminal illness and told that you are going to die
>be told that you will be going to a special place after you die
>scared because you have never been anywhere without your mom and dont know what to do
>parents cant keep it together when you ask them
>turn to the only person you know that deals with the magical and mystical
>feel yourself slipping away
>ask the nurse to call Santa
>Santa comes and tells you what to say when you get to the special place
>feel confident now that Santa is here and die in his ams

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4023932/Terminally-ill-boy-5-dies-Santa-Claus-arms-fulfilling-one-wish-him.html

>pagan
Pagan is a Christian buzzword, you silly goyim infidel.

Fuck you for that green text. I came here to hate, not to feel.

What a fucking dick.

what a jesuscuck

Bless that man.

I like Christmas.

>t- atheist

God damn it

I mean, he isn't wrong.

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

reminder Santa was an actual Saint and the best Santas take that to heart. even black santas.

>(((Religious Man)))
FTFY

If I was there I would've told him THERE IS NO GOD

>If he thinks children should know Santa isn't real who are we to question his beliefs
You can apply this to everything, it's great because I can't argue my point out loud or I'll sound retarded
>t. Liberal

>celebrating the birth of Jesus is pagan

wew lad can't handle all this autism

>The child then asked if Santa could help save him, but before he could answer, the boy died in his arms

This is too tragic to be real.

DAILY FAIL

youtube.com/watch?v=5eBT6OSr1TI

To be fair Santa's Christmas is basically a satanist paganistic conspiracy to undermine the legitimacy and values of Christianity.

Will you guys tell your kids about Santa?

I've been considering not doing it, or using the lame "well what do you think?" line.

Modern santa is a coca cola marketing scheme
worship jesus and st. nicholas
today in sweden we worship st. lucia

Then i would say ; where are the proofs ?

Christians are as cringeworthy as muslims, but less dangerous. Islam will conquer the world because christians are cucks who would rather spoil christmas for kids than fight islam. Fuck christians and fuck muslims.

tl;dr christians are muslims without balls

Ill tell them its the nsa

Only the true believers would see that , satan claus its even in the name

No I'm a fedora tipper but I recognize a subversive move by globalists to destroy culture when i see it.

I don't believe in god, but this image fucks me off. The fedora tipping nigger and the dirty muslim shill. YouTube in a nutshell

No shit.
>X-mas or Happy Holidays isntead of CHRISTmas
>BUY BUY BUY GOYIM, BUY THE GIFTS

Its heavily perverted by kikes under the guise of "in the season", which is why you see lights go on Thanksgiving night and the tree comes down the 26th of December even though the Christmas seasons doesnt actually start until Christmas Eve and lasts through the first couple weeks of January

Christmas is Jesus-Day. Not Santa-Day

and he's entirely correct

christmas is a celebration of christ's birth.

these parents telling their kids about santas on christmass and egg laying bunnies on easter are just helping the eternal merchant brainwash them into a life of addicted consumerism and consequently debt slavery

they dont even realize theyre hurting their child's minds

MASSIVE KEK

He's a legend

This is why Christianity is a dying religion. Go worship your sacred Jewish sandnigger in private, you fucking annoying faggots. Christmas has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus - it's not his birthday celebration. Do some research.

I would have sent this guy's teeth into the back of his throat if he went around filming my kids whilst trying to purposefully upset them.

This, I always assumed people thought Santa and St. Nicholas were one and the same.

Santa is based on a real person who was ordained a saint so it's weird for a religious person to say he isn't real but believe there are saints who can perform miracles after death.

Most of the people in that line already believe Jesus existed anyway.

>Jesus
>Christmas.
You can literally only pick one, best guess is Jesus was born somewhere during summer or at the end of summer.

santa claus is a jewish coca cola invention praise sinterklaas kek and zwarte piet

> Christmas has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus
r u a 3rd century pagan

This fucking retard just bashed people for celebrating Yule with santa clause..
Fucking lost at "there is no flying reindeer, there is no magical workshop at the north pole"

>Does not accept Jesus
>Says "Muh Santa Claus" when his soul is being tested by St. Peter on the Gates of Heaven
>Burns in the 6th sphere of Hell with idolaters, pagans and other heretics

Haha dude's having his revenge for atheists telling him God (probably) doesn't exist.

>talking this mess.
Average hick logic.

Christmas has both pagan and Christian roots, it isn't solely based on one. In addition, tons of people in America don't celebrate it with the intent of it being pagan, contrary, many celebrate it because of Christianity.

Santa Claus is a bastardization of the Dutch Sinterklaas which is a bastardization of St. Nicholaas

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinterklaas

Why the fuck did you have to post this, I nearly threw up when he said "I thought I'd killed her". Fucking brutal stuff, my heart can't take this.

Santa Claus is 100% pagan bullshit made up to sell plastic trash to children though