So, why are we about to go to war with China over this clay again?

So, why are we about to go to war with China over this clay again?

For what purpose exactly

>exactly
stopped reading right there

no shit it's the last word

Why

Dude me too. We have so much in common

For some reason, i can see every enemy of USA obtaining chinese weapons and tech since trump is such a big guy

For iPhone's and Galaxy's.

You dont have a single case to make

Phones are gay

Respond Trumpets

because b8
>you stop reading at the last word

international politics 101:
capitalize on your opponent's conflicts to divide and control

"We're gonna make China great again! We're gonna build ANOTHER wall, we're gonna build so good, you're gonna love I guarantee it. And you know what, this wall will be so amazing, the Mongols will never be able to come across OUR border and compromise our security. And believe me, I'll tell you what, it's gonna be underpaid and ahead of schedule, and you know who's gonna pay for it? Mongolia! We're gonna build a wall, it will create so many jobs. And one last thing, before I forget, we are going to start winning back on our military - the South China Sea? Really? It's a complete mess. We're gonna rebuild our military and we're gonna WIN again! We're gonna make Japan and North Korea and the Philippines and all these other countries that are beating us on trade, on the sea, in the military, on an equal playing field. And believe me, you're gonna love it."

We are not going to war over Taiwan. We will sell them some hot new weapons because they are our friend, but nobody is going to war with China. Don't worry about China, China is not trying to keep Donald Trump out of the White House with a corrupt coup.

>too mad to comprehend basic irony
Are chinks born autistic or is it just the ones who post the same threads on Sup Forums every other day?

there will be a war?

You only need to accept that Taiwan belongs to Japan then Japan will fight for Taiwan but USA will do nothing.

1895:Qing emperor(same to Manchu emperor) gave Taiwan to Japan.
1920:Japan-Manchu took alliance.
1945:Japan lost.

Japan may return Taiwan to Manchu but Manchu belongs to Japan so Taiwan belongs to Japan.
Chiang Kai-shek was a general of small area.
KMT had no relation to Taiwan.

China: 200 nukes
US: 7k nukes

lol, a war.

Because fuck China that's why.

but for who?

Taiwan is just a pawn. If China starts shit, America has the casus belli of reinstalling pre-communist China's government-in-exile.

The real issue is the South China sea, which is important for Western trade, but which China seeks to monopolize.

China will invade if the Republic of China drops the pretense of a civil war. They'll take it too; there's nothing we can do.

At that point, it's a question if we respond (which by law we are legally obligated to do) or if China hits us first to cripple our forward deployed Pacific forces.

You are not, because Taiwan is not interested in war with China. Some posturing is nice, bu they know where their interests lie.

>this desu senpai

It's vital to the Chinese too; it's their only route to the Persian Gulf.

>Implying that Russia would not get involved
Russia would almost immediately respond if China was compromised in the sea - not because they are "allies", but because American influence in the South China Sea will ultimately disfavor the Russians

DEMOCRACY IS NON-NEGOTIABLE

We signed a protection treaty with Taiwan that says we will intervene if the mainland attacks Taiwan. We signed this treaty to deter aggression between Taiwan and the mainland by not specifying how much we will support Taiwan- causing the mainland to second guess any hostility towards Taiwan, and Taiwan to second guess big brother's support in a war.

We want stability in the Asian pacific region because it is economically viable to do so.

t. military expert on China 我也会说普通话

The "Chinese/American" "influence" and "we must to protect mah traderoutes!" is a meme. South Chinese sea will remain open for all and secure for trade regardless of outcome.

The whole issue is created by US as attempt to contain China, which they rightfully see. With local countries only issue is not "control over sea" - but access to resources and fishing rights.

Meanwhile, most realized US wants to spark wawr there and thats not in ther interest - and it`ll be easier to just cooperate with China developing those resources and getting investments from it.

The only one to whom China is legitimate threat in the region is Japan - but it itself, has nothingi to search in South Chinese Sea, so will be btfo from it.

>We want stability in the Asian pacific region because it is economically viable to do so.
Wrong. The whole point you want INSTABILLITY in the asian pacific region, and thats the whole point of your foreign policy. Like in middle east.

Thankfully Philipines, Malaysia and hell even Taiwan itself dont want to play those games. For all the political posturing, Taiwan is length integrated with China and last thing it`d want is conflict with it that makes it into target. It enjoys the pretense protection from US - would not however like to get use of it, since it`d mean loosing its economic integration with China (and you have no idea how deep it is) and just getting glassed.

We're not. The recognition of Taiwan is a bargaining chip.

There is literally nothing they could do. Their current strategy in an all out war would be to hide in the Sea of Okhotsk and launch missile strikes from there.

That's World War III. A limited engagement? They have nothing. Absolutely nothing. The Chinese have a better fleet.

Nice propaganda. Maybe if you stepped outside your bloc housing you'd understand that the view that the US is controlled by elites, and the view that the US wants instability, are incompatible. And it goes without saying that both of these are unfounded.

The second paragraph of your post is laughably wrong. You obviously have no knowledge of the decades of Taiwanese repression of mainland China. You probably do not even know of the Communist Revolution that overthrew the presiding ROC, which fled to Taiwan and established a military state intent on reclaiming the mainland one day. Taiwan, and its people, HATE (read: H.A.T.E.) the mainland.

You should probably go suck on Putin's cock some more, maybe he'll give you a decent standard of living. Or continue to use separatists to attack Ukraine and nuke the Ruble some more, I honestly don't give a fuck.

>Wrong. The whole point you want INSTABILLITY in the asian pacific region, and thats the whole point of your foreign policy. Like in middle east.
Then why were we trying to strengthen our economic ties with them through the Trans-Pacific Partnership?

Why would we willingly set up our economy and our businesses to work in an area that we want destroyed? Your claim is illogical.

They're international waters. China already has their route to the Persian Gulf.
It's purely about China wanting the power to deny merchant traffic as a means of economic warfare.

There's nothing Russia can do without escalating to at least a land-based war of attrition. The best option is to sit it out, so that should involvement become inevitable their forces are still fresh while China and America are exhausted.

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

Asians, insecure as we are, are pretty much always trying to claim something or another as their own. It's not just a ""China thing". So, basically, no matter how you try to label us, or how we label ourselves, we really are all as the same as we look.

I somehow got stuck on this tit gif and didn't read anything else.

It's all good. We (your military) read up on this stuff so you don't have to.

Tank yew fo Collecting da Wecod

Funny how the US Atlantic and US pacific are also international waters, yet we use dominant police force to enforce our clear ownership

Also, exactly who the fuck would Russia have a land based war with? Russia can literally not invade China without nuclear force. Are you saying they would invade Western Europe?

but the country that that flag represents, is the One True China

But if Russian or Chinese ships choose to sail through the Atlantic or Pacific, there's jack shit the US can do to stop it without it being an act of war.
China wants to claim the South China Sea as territorial waters so that they can dictate who does and does not use them, and respond to violations with military force.

I was mostly envisioning a scenario where a land front opened in Korea or something, but my point stands either way. There's nothing Russia can really do to intervene in a South China Sea conflict without going full retard.

Why don't you go read up the Conference of Cairo and Treaty of San Francisco?

Trump's using Taiwan as a tool to get a better trade deal with China

Wasn't Taiwan liberated from Japan by the USA during WWII, and its political status never agreed upon in a treaty? Therefore Formosa isalnd technically still belongs to USA

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

Yes because trump is gonna cause world war 3. There's a reason that nuclear code guy made that commercial about not wanting trump to have the codes. I've got my fallout shelter prepared though...

Pizzagate is fake news. This isn't. This is trump being ignorant and causing turmoil.

>member of the Civil Government of Taiwan detected

51st state, ultimate fuck you to china

just dont fuck with us or fuck us over
everything north of shenzhen river is up to you

>Pizzagate is fake news.
Fuck off shill

what's wrong with owning more clay, don't you want them?