Women

Naturally, what do women really want Sup Forums?

Big dick or money. Women tend to have both low mental and emotional IQ and thus those are the only two things that truly appeal

Mass media has changed women.

It's made them become gluttons.

Look around you, most modern women are always starving for something.

Sex, food, drugs, fame, popularity, beauty..

It's the degregation of women.

Money and attention.

Women want babies and somebody to pay for them.

Resources. Women partner up for resources and security. If you can make her laugh, make her cum, and have a little ambition, she'll be yours forever.

A man in every sense of the word. A protector, provider, a leader, a partner in their corner, someone to raise children with and go through life's trials with.

This

more

Bullshit, or women from age 15 to 30 wouldn't be looking for bad boys who are none of those things except a leader.

big Türk cock

Nigger dick
Prove me wrong

To be choked and fucked senseless then told what to do

Social status, attention, money, dick

To be put in their place fucked/impregnated and have children for men

>Naturally, what do women really want Sup Forums?
They want things they lack.

BBC

Well society has ruined a lot of women but primal needs say otherwise, show a woman a man who's these things and you will keep her.

Who is this fluid druid?

to be white knighted, to have plenty of fedora tips, and to be addressed as "m'lady"

Women have a much higher need for emotional stability, and i n most cases achieve that by trading sex for love. there is no enjoyment in the act for many its simply a give and take. When a family is created by and around a woman she is statistically the most content. This need has been usurped by man hating bull dykes that have taken over American feminism, and the emotional void has been filled with self righteous indignation for the family unit. many women do not realize they are betraying deep rooted, biological mechanisms. same thing with homosexuals.

for you to defend their honor online. They are usually looking for a reason to fuck you, and thats a good way to make it happen.

Women tend to have the same thoughts a 15 year old girl has. Women are children. They dont see the world as it really is but rather what they want it to be.

Male attention.

Pretty much the same things men want. Companionship, family, good sex and a comfortable lifestyle. Man you guys really need to get out more. I'll be fucked if I get lumped in with the rest of you woman-fearing autists. I fucking love women, more specifically I love my wife. Grow some fucking balls and you might get some respect from a decent female you beta fucking retards.

>fluid druid

thx 4 the chuckle m8

A free pass after making poor life choices.

status

The smart ones want the same as smart men.

The typical average ones want money, choose and comfort.

The dumb ones just follow their low level evolutionary instincts of fucking alpha guys.

Prestige, mostly.

Women are champions when it comes to piggyback off some poor guys success.

Whatever they're told to want.

it all.

You have to go back

Women want stability more than anything. They want everything to be placid and "normal"

>dark hair/light eyes

they want comfortable/fun survival, now hand over the semen demons

Women want to breed with the best genetic specimen available, and have their children raised by the most nurturing caregiver available.

Why is this some fucking mystery to anyone?

They want to have their cake and eat it. So do men.

Men want to fuck the flightiest bird head around, but want some broad-hipped swiss cow girl to raise their kids.

The solution is social stratification.

Let the nurturing mavens bear the children of the conscientious beta males, and let the warrior elite alpha males marry within their caste but otherwise scatter their seed far and wide.

This system means that aristocratic (noble-born) women will always be sub-standard wives and child-bearers, which is why they are used as diplomatic coin, and even warrior kings prefer peasant wenches. The propensity of alpha males to make children on peasant wives also ensures that their will always be fresh contenders for power from the lower tiers, leading to class mobility, and genetic rejuvenation of the ruling caste.

Why are we having this conversation?

Our ancestors understood how this worked 3000 years ago.

have their cake and eat it too

you fucking faggot timetraveller faggot

I agree with justin bieber ova hea

What women think they want:
>to be men but with vaginas

What women really want:
>to be vulnerable with a man who makes them feel safe

This.

Women want what other women want.

>to be vulnerable with a man who makes them feel safe
Am I a fag for wanting that but with a girl?

They want a guy who is so secure in his life, his occupation, his body, his mind, his social network, that if they ever got out of line they would be dismissed from his life so quickly and without emotion, that they may as well have been teleported onto the street and forgotten like yesterday's garbage. They want to always be chasing a man that is simply too busy achieving in his life to give them anymore attention beyond what they get when they manage to impress him enough to temporarily get it. They want to mate with and follow the biggest baddest beast in the jungle as it pushes down the trees in life and clears a path.

You can be emotionally vulnerable with a woman in private as long as you are at least somewhat physically imposing, and she feels like you can protect her from physical threats.

Meant for

So I have to hide my emotions from women?

This. Women want a man not a little boy. Also learning how to get them off doesn't hurt.

When you first start talking/dating them? Yes.

if your alpha, your dick

if your beta, a sense of security

Power, Dominance, Control

What you teach them to want.

What's popular. They have no inherent morals.

Nice trips. But yea pretty much. Whether its to date long term/get married or just fuck for a night its really all about projecting confidence, power and control.

>inb4 tips fedora

You can't just roll in and come off as a fucking psycho. Subtlety is important.

A canadian without his leaf?

>thinks all women want the same thing

Go outside or get off dating apps. There's more than the bimbo slut that has fucked a dozen dudes to 'free' herself.

The best girls will be in the cheese aisle at the supermarket.

BAHAHA this is Sup Forums in a nutshell. Can't get a date so you get mad at straw men.

This is pretty spot on.

When you miss the trips

Koksal baba can fuck all my bitches

The D

Basically, dick and attention.

You mean /r9k/
But I guess they overlap a lot

This is what everyone wants. The autism in this thread is unreal. Women want an empathetic partner who is reliable and bangable. It's pretty universal. If you aren't emotionally mature enough to relate to someone of the opposite sex, it's no wonder you're afraid of Jews and blacks.

Does this actually happen in straya? because i can tell you it sure as shit doesn't here.

hahaha

previously: resources and safety to raise their offspring.
now: I have no clue.

No. You still have to be her leader and protector and be confidant in that role though. You have to make her earn your vulnerability too, and she has to understand that.

Women essentially want a strong father-figure who will cuddle-fuck them and who won't put up with their bullshit. Being vulnerable with her comes later on, when she's mature enough to handle it, as it elevates her status significantly.

Australians are pretty good parents. Slut shaming is big here and most girls listen to their mothers for moral guidance. So you get a substantial amount of women who don't go clubbing and spend their weekends watching trashy reality shows and patting their cat.

You just need to find an avenue to meet them, because they generally aren't looking for a bf.

Add influence to social network, social network is kind of a silly word for this, POWER is what's important.

Giant dick made out of chocolate that ejaculates money

>tall
>big dick
>big bank
>self confidence
>a "wild side" they get to tame
>socialite
>well dressed
>good looking face
>good genetics

However, what women want and what they'll get are completely different. Case and point: Islam

Something makes me want to pick those girls in the right up by the arm and shorts and throw them into the nearest bush.

>that pic

The future looks bright.

Power too.

They want to latch on to the most powerful man they can and like a parasite they want to leach of of what he has earned or accomplished while subverting and bending him to her will through psychological manipulation. And not a very complex form of manipulation. They make themselves appear weak and in need to manipulate a mans natural urge to protect and provide and in the course of this value exchange they slowly usurp all power from him.

kikeson and delilah is a perfect metaphorical allegory for this. The story just doesn't dig more in depth in terms of delilah's motivation.

We live in a world now run by women. By allowing the equality movement to happen they now hold all the cards.

I guess it isn't that different here. The problem is actually meeting people outside of a partying/bar context. I'm not sure where I'd even start.

This undoubtedly applies to all women, but is only truly weighted substantially if the girl's a bimbo slut. Nowhere in your response do I see "self-made".

Resources

>what do women want?

Women these days basically fuck themselves over.

When they're young, they want an older guy to look after them. If they don't settle down by this point, they'll get older and realise guys their age don't want them because there's plenty of 18-21 year old girls to chase.

With men, we get fucked over early on, but when we get older it becomes an easy chase.

If any femanons are reading this, know that your time is running out and older guys will probably dump you the moment you start shedding your youth. There's no shortage of slutty teens, i.e. most of your peers. Enjoy the downfall.

>holding a pokémon card and a yu-gi-oh card
This triggers my autism.
t. /dng/

Very well rounded answer.

Props

First post honest post.

i've been here for ages dude

If you believe that these traits are keeping you from getting a girlfriend, I posit that you are actually a closeted gay and actually find these traits attractive in men, be it shrouded behind a persecution complex directed towards women.

-A bi dude with a gf.

sums it up perfectly.

1) an alpha who fucks her every day
2) a beta which agrees how nice she is and that she is a living a beautiful life
3) someone who can get her through life when she hit a dead end at 30.

Depends on the woman. I've got a rather ambitious (for a girl anyway) girlfriend. She wants to have a job in sales for big business and is finishing her business degree soon. From what I can tell so far I fit her desires perfectly. I'm ambitious, intelligent, funny, and unabashedly confident. Apparently I'm also cute, though I still don't see how.

Not all women are the same dipshit. I'm sure what my gf wants in a man is substantially different than what a woman that wants to be a housewife wants in a man.

That's adorable you believe that.

>or

This

>Why are we having this conversation?
because women something "better", without realising it can only get far worse for them - they could become both a good exchanged for either their aesthetic or pragmatic value

we've been there once before, and seeing this equality stuff isn't working out we can go there again. There is no power structure which isn't created to the benefit of male dominance

An Alpha Wolf Male

herd mentality paradoxically comboed with the exotic?

here's a reminder

Everything they feel like and it'll never be good enough.

They want dicks and wealth - lots of dick - lots of wealth

You can't really throw all women into one category of money grubbing sluts who just want people to pay for their shit. I know it's hard for a lot of Sup Forums to admit, but there actually are a small % of women out there who are not entirely like that, they are just very hard to find.

At the end of the day women want somebody who they are attracted to and who they are compatible with.

As women age they want somebody who has their shit together, who makes enough money to help support a family. Many of them actually are fine with working and prefer working themselves.

The problem with women is finding loyalty - but you are lying to yourself if you think you aren't going to struggle with that a year or two down the line either. It's really tough, because fucking the same person over and over can start to get really boring after awhile and leave you wanting more.

Then infedlity has like a 70% chance of setting in at some point, either on your end or her end. She will get tired of you and want something else, or what she conceives as more and you will get tired of her and want something else.

Then your relationship will likely end eventually and you will probably jump from women to women to women and she will jump around a few times as well until you end up with somebody who you truly are forced to settle with or because you just dont want to die alone and dont want to waste time going after other people - though the desire might still be there.

The problem is, men are more likely to lose more then women are from a marriage (alimony, child support, their kids) etc so we have to really pick and choose the best (which can be hard) and we probably still will get burned. So in my opinion it's probably best to play the field and settle late when you can deal with the bullshit, because if you settle young you are going to regret it and when you do get burned you wont have the resources to recover.