Redill me on suicide. Why is it a man's thing?

Redill me on suicide. Why is it a man's thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/kabc/My-Twisted-World.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=DI3u7g8PPEA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because men are more likely to get tired of women's bullshit.

Oh my God, you are such a newfag

Women are typically not introspective enough to be capable of overriding their survival instinct in such a manner

The Youth have no purpose anymore in such a degenerate society.

They are told it's heroic to wear women's clothes, or to be a homosexual.

Why would the slave class kill themselves constantly while the parasite class only pretends to want to kill themselves for attention?

GEE I CAN'T IMAGINE

women are taught to seek help and support from others
men are taught to solve their problems by themselves
when men face a problem they cant solve, they hesitate to ask for help and kill themselves

Circular train of thought about own inferiority compared to others in a modern highly competitive work environment combined with lack of macro nutrients, brainwash by media and a nonstop threat of major war

Why do people in the ghetto not commit suicide?

Why do only intelligent people commit suicide? Specifically middle and upper class whites and Asians.

This. Women are shallow and not deep thinkers.
>Exclude Marie Curie
What have women done for science? No women tech billionaires, ever.

Suicide is for cowards.

I don't want to speculate as to why gender gap, makes us look bad.

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you mean micro nutrients. Macro nutrients aren't hard to have covered.

Although females attempt suicide at a higher rate, they are more likely to use methods that are less immediately lethal. Males frequently complete suicide via high mortality actions such as hanging, carbon-monoxide poisoning, and firearms. This is in contrast to females, who tend to rely on drug overdosing.

Schrijvers, Didier. "The gender paradox in suicidal behavior and its impact on the suicidal process". Journal of Affective Disorders. 138 (2): 19–26. doi:10.1016/j.jad.2011.03.050.

Because men can do suicide right and women can't, essentially.

Our lives are formed in service to women. From cradle to grave, we drink our mother's milk to become strong for our women and our brains are wired for precision so that we die precisely when we're meant to on the battlefield so the women don't have to scratch a nail.

We work 12hr days 5 days a week to support a wife who wines and dines and let's the toddler run around the home, we fight for womens' rights and the safety our family and home(land).

We are the guardians to civilization.

So why, you ask, are men the most prevalent for suicide? Because beneath the cold façade and heart we develop when we watch our best friend die in Iraq, because beneath those tired eyes who struggle to maintain the home's wealth, there is a human with a heart and whose heart was forged in pain, fighting and blood. There's a human who had rough housing with his brothers, who would soon die alongside each other in war, police, firefighting or sanitation. We are still humans who have devoted our lives to protect and serve the weak like our fathers and their fathers before them.

What happens when we lose those who we have known only to protect? When our wife dies or leaves us and we lose everything? When we realize that our manliness comes not from strength and aggressiveness but from our tireless pursuit of a better life for our family?

Suicide, user. Because when we realize that we predicated our lives, souls and happiness on that of our family or wife's survival and happiness, we realize that we are nothing but hollow things who filled that void with love that has now passed.

This is probably closest to the truth

Men are too good for this world, women are made to suffer.

jesus christ kys already

No matter how bad a womans life is... there is always a man that will bring her in just so he can have sex. Vagina is the golden ticket to reolve anything now matter how homeless or desperate and broke you are.

Women even have special homelrs shelters. They are cared fpr more

Women usually have much more support around them and people to fall back on when things turn to shit. Men are usually expected to take care of themselves and "man up" when things get hard.

Short version: Women are more like children.

Congratulations faggot, women are no longer your enemy because you just became one.

God bless our men and women who died to protect those who couldn't protect themselves.

God bless those who mustered up the courage.

God bless the 14yr old Irishman who went to the trenches to die for his country.

To the men, black, white, asian, jewish, who sacrifice their lives for the betterment of their nations and families.

This, also men are more likely to pick ways of killing themselves they aren't going to fuck up. Likely because women usually do it as a cry for help whereas men do it because they're done.

>a fucking leaf
>unironically joking about male suicide

Seems like the leaf needs to kys because leaf and the Shillary supporter needs to kys because they think war is fun and games

>he included the cedilla in the loanword

You're a colossal faggot and your attempt to make yourself look smarter is stupid.

Except that one bitch that fucking lied and they believed her and she got to destroy 9 billion dollars because she was a woman

>"next steve jobs"

elizabeth holmes more like elizabeth holmes lied about le company and now company is killed am i rite?

FUKIN SPLIT TAILS GB2 AFRICA AM I RITE????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRAAFAAAAAAAAAARGHAAAAAAAAA

Cedilla? Cedille. Im French nativeborn. We use this word in French and god forbid I know how and when to use the proper symbols

men are biologically expendable, but we drive civilization forward.

Word of advice frog, it's not used in the English language.

Maybe Catalan, Spanish, and Basque but not here.

How do I give you an upvote

Look, I'm as Nazi, red pilled and alt right as they come, but you're a straight up pussy. You want to talk about this? Men do this stuff because they want to. They sacrifice because they love it. They do it for honor, glory and for the highest ideals of life for their own sake, not so they can silently shed one tear while contemplating "male" suicide.

>bringing up war for no reason

Pussy detected, dude. When men kill themselves they do it quickly, cleanly, and modestly, with a view to the benefit of those around them, and most of them never make as big deal about their own death as you just did about your life in that gay paragraph.

This is honestly the element we need to weed out of this boards. "Men's rights" are for pussies. Looking down on women is for pussies. There is nothing less male, less traditionalist and more cucked than male-centric narcissism and romanticism.

Every individual is free; men tend to choose major sacrifice. Literally billions of men. And they choose it freely. The closest you can get to being special is by doing what billions of men have done.

Because it's what the women want you to do

I don't think war is 'fun and games'.
You're still being a colossal faggot about it.
Losing a son is equally bad to a mother and a father.
The son himself is fucking dead, he doesn't have to feel anything either way.

Thank you, based user.

>word of advice frog
How much of a try hard faggot could you possibly be? I hope you add yourself to those suicide statistics.

>another poster noticed me

Try hard to do what exactly?
Articulate your shit, queer.

There is only Helplessness

Listen to the spurdos, they know what's up when it comes to suicide and depression

fpbp

go to bed Camus

this.

>Because beneath the cold façade
did you actually take the time to go find that character instead of just spelling it facade? kys my man

women always have the "go fuck someone with some money" option. They (even fatties) can get men easily.

Because getting down to basic biology men are always in stock and not very useful in reproduction. One man could probably impregnate the entire female population given the time. Women, life, kind of just disregard men if they are not remarkable. Obviously some women commit suicide but in general they have more options and choices than men do. Unless they are excessively fat or ugly I guess. Even then men are typically more accepting of those things than women are. So I guess it's quite difficult for a woman to be alone and at a dead end in life.

1) Overriding the survival instinct requires a lot of self control.

2) Women have no self control.

3) IRL, people don't tell each other to commit suicide.

abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/kabc/My-Twisted-World.pdf

I loled.

My thoughts on Suicide,
Legally,
I think your body is your property and you could do with it whatever you want.
Morally,
You shouldn't commit suicide if it means breaking a Social Contract.
Economically,
If you're going to kill your self,
join the military.

Suicide and sociopathy are both traits of white males (or eurasian to be precise), that's why their prevalence in other cultures and women is way lesser. That's because those two require a high complexity of the brain and deep inner thoughts, thinking in different planes of existence. (like I personally often think what my career options are and how I can make the most money, while also thinking that money is just a substitute for force in primitive societies and a way to have more power and climb the social ladder, and be more alpha thus more fulfilled, meanwhile I also think my whole life doesn't make any sense if you see the larger scale, I just studied, found a work, do the same thing over and over and ultimately once you're dead, since you no longer are sentient and vanish, it's all pointless, the only thing that could make life worthy would be being immortal, so each day you work or learn or improve yourself will serve to make the rest of your life better, easier and more worthy since you will elevate yourself day after day with knowledge, which is the only thing that we, humans, have that transcends our condition of mere sentient animals, and passing on your genes by having children, while the biological point of our entire organism and the common core of the meaning of life to all life forms from germs to whales, is a mere substitute to living forever, which would give a sense not to life, but to everything , every act you do while you're alive, it will serve your future self or the future humanity while you'll be around to see it and feel fulfillment out of it)
Blacks, arabs and others are incapable of such complex thinking, most of them can't even put themselves in the place of their victims or other people.

Are you saying that men go on Sup Forums and get told to commit suicide, and this is the cause of suicide? interesting theory just trying to clarify

Women actually attempt suicide more often than males. Just another thing men are better at I suppose

Since we're all anonymous here so the issue of people begging for attention is really out of play, has anyone here ever killed themselves?

lol you're a fucking idiot

Women actually attempt suicide more, it's just that men are more likely to use violent methods (gunshots, jumping from a height, jumping in front of a vehicle) that are more successful and women are more likely to use easier to fuck up methods (overdosing on medications, alcohol and other poisons) usually because they don't want to inconvenience others or leave a mess behind.

The causes of most suicide attempts is a sudden severe loss of fortune (losing a lot of money, getting fired, your spouse leaving you, getting kicked out of school, ect) but if your entire life has been shit because you live in a ghetto or a third world country then your fortune can't really decrease that dramatically if you've never really had any. Which is why people living in those types of environments usually only kill themselves for religious reasons or if they're victims of extreme abuse.

>this post
>namefag

Ha yeah. It's either a slow nagging death from them or a quick shameful one.

fuck, meant for this autist

I almost did once but then I remembered that I'm white.

no just a liberal thing, I wouldn't really say it's very manly unless you're a jap. in the west it's more of a nu male pussy thing

Women's 'attempts' at suicide are bullshit. They take 2x sleeping pill dosage and go to the ER for attention

That's why blacks feel no guilt (lack of empathy) and arabs can't imagine someone painting mohammed because it is sacred to him, not thinking even the glimpse of a second that maybe these people don't believe in the same rubbish like them and therefore have no obligation to respect it, all while they joyfully call jewish satanists or christians "dogs" and not seeing the paradox of their position. Christians sometime think like that, but not almost ALL of them, like it's the case with arabs. Other muslims, euro ones, like bosnians or albanians are far more tolerant and accepting of other religions, because they realise that what they feel towards other religions, other religions must feel about them, so they put some less dividing concept first, like ethnicity or nationalism, and that('s why catholics and muslims fought side by side in kosovo, and bosnians collaborated with croats during WW2 and with croats and serbians during Yugoslav era.
My guess is that enhanced inner thoughts and perspective found in eurasians is a neanderthal trait, since only we have those genes and neanderthals were somehow autistic as studies show, with small groups and superior artwork, more abstract than just depicting lifescenes, to that of sapiens and that this complexity of sentience must be carried on the X chromosome, and most likely recessive, like daltonism, which would explain the higher prevalence of sociopathy and existential crises which sometimes leads to suicide amongst men.
For the philosophical part, you must look on the works of Albert Camus, who was a nihilist and existentialist, who questions if life is worth it, or meaningful, and states suicide is the only true philosophical question. After destroying the meaning of life inspired by religions, humanism etc, he rebuilds it telling you we elect and decide our proper meaning of our proper lives, since sentience allows us to elect one besides mere reproduction.

Only men can comprehend the cosmic horror of existence.

>that 10-14 bar
>that 15-19 bar
heh

Well tell me more about that (((Einstein))).

>Why is it a man's thing?

because it takes courage to pull that trigger.
women prefer to take a few pills or small cuts to make it out alive and get attention

youtube.com/watch?v=DI3u7g8PPEA

They are told it's heroic to kill themselves.

Take your anime tear jurk role play to Sup Forums nigga.

Most women kill themselves or attempt to following everyday life problems though, like their man cheated on them, or they lost their jobs, or they suffered an agression etc. Males kill themselves more often over pure philosophical problems like their life beeing meaningless etc. Women are too into the day to day life to elevate themselves and think in abstract or questioning the whole point of their existence.

Men even in suicide show more godly type machinations.

Starting to believe the whole "made in his image" meme. Only a male can create that mental overdrive that makes him fry his circuitry causing him to say "See yah ladders earf",

Women's myopic intellect makes suicide less likely.

Men's more system way of looking at things makes suicide seem more valid to them

pretty much this

Because women that attempt to commit suicide don't even want to actually do it, they just want attention so they can get coddled and told that nothing is their fault

Meanwhile men who attempt to commit suicide do so because they actually want to fucking die

Basically more men actually die from suicide while women generally use it as a cry for help

Because who the fuck would want to listen to a woman?

how does it feel to be alive

Well this picture pretty much sums up my feelings on 2016, it was worth living just to see this year.

Me too. Me too. It is the year of all time. And it is not over yet. I'm so pumped... Maybe the world really did end in 2012

CHECK EM GUISE

Because a woman, no matter how hideous she is in appearance and personality, can still find a man to take care of her. Especially now that, as long as they can get pregnant, the law will force the man to do so.

For a man, his life can be over. He can be staring down a slow, lonely decline into death over decades of struggle and unhappiness. A woman need only find a man and she is set for life.

Women do not try to commit suicide, they try to attempt suicide. They have no intention of actually dying, they just want attention. If they die, it is a mistake.

A man who attempts suicide does so because he wants to die, and if he survives it is a mistake.

>Why is it a man's thing?
Because once you are red-pilled, death become a relief, not a punishment

Agreed. I've worked hard to and achieved everything that I've ever wanted that I could achieve by myself. Even managed to net a red pilled wife, who is absolutely top tier.

All that's left is the one thing I can't have on my own: kids. And, here's the kicker, the wife went from wanting them to not wanting them. I make an ass ton of money: 42.50/hr in a town where the average rent is 400/month, and an expensive house is 70k, but she still uses it as an excuse (while not working and helping raise her cousins, mind you).

Fucking nags at me man. Constantly makes me wonder if it's me, which gets me horribly depressed. What's the point of it all if you can't raise a family?