This Is Europa

This Is Europa
youtu.be/tWRF2zOEtks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eNFDD-Y1DKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first

This is Europa

Why do all European cities look the same? I can't even tell what's in OP's picture, Poland Estonia or Austria.

That's obviously Colmar France you uncultured swine, does this not look unique to you?.

Is that because of Christianity?

Looks like Poland desu.

Thats called germany

You're probably one of millions who thought the ending of Willy Wonka and Chocolate Factory took place in Austria, which just goes to show how truly ignorant people are.

Reminder that Europe is still 90 percent white and things aren't nearly as bad as you think they are. Two million immigrants is all it took to start the fire and populist parties are going to be in control across the continent in a matter of years. I believe in them.

Looks like some faggy village in San Francisco. No wonder Eurocucks are pushovers.

You can literally find this kind of architecture in every European country whether it's Czech republic or Holland.

I sure fucking hope so. Watching videos of the "no go zones" boils my blood. I can't comprehend how your government would tolerate that shit. I'm rooting for you.

No, this is Europa.

Can you recognize any US city without the typical landmarks?

I want it :(
Every white here hates their culture, their genes, their ancestors, their inheritance, their country, hard work, monogamy, temperance, virtue, physical strength, and anything white.

A lot of that footage is from an awesome TV show called "The Alps from Above"

you should all watch it if you want a nice white pill of European culture

sure.

There are literally a handful of European cities that fully intact walls. You don't know what you're talking about.

These are proud europeans

*have*

If you talk about down towns yes. Suburbs also look different in many states. But what you guys call the Old towns is all the same.

bait

I lived in Suburbia for 19 years. Suburbs all look the same

God you're full of shit

Looks like a 8-9 bedroom house, those places are very comfy but really expensive to maintain.

This is Estonia. How is different from Austria?

>ywn live in here
Why live?

You can find many places like that in Sweden or Denmark or even Ireland. So whats your point?

>dat mcdonalds tho

Ah, yes. The vast mountains of Denmark.

No, really you can't. The Alps are only in one place for starters. Also Ireland always has overcast weather. I think you truly have trouble envisioning the world in your head.

It's the architecture not the landscape.

Australian in the middle of a Euro trip, ask me anything

I fucking knew Australia was in the middle of Europe

I can already tell the difference, you just can't see the intricacies as pretentious as that may sound. Personally I think all modern metropolises look the same. the only difference is how many shiny neon lights you can put on them like how Shanghai looks more futuristic than New York.

The US is a single country you fucking clown

>come home h'white man

It's mostly 2-3 story long buildings and very narrow streets everywhere in Europe.

can't open image for some reason

I love listening to this song when I'm naked in the shower and get to admire my gloriously sculpted body. I pretend I am a soldier in the Reconquista 2.0 then end up nutting and passing out and hitting my head on the bathtub

Disgusting EU propaganda. There is only greater Germany, nothing more, nothing less.

>That was cringe

That's what I like about it, living in socal, this freeway hell, I love cities where you can actually walk to anywhere and not feel forced to drive everywhere to get basic things like groceries. I think Frankfurt has the potential to be the best looking city in Europe if it fully rebuilds its old town and removes the filth. It can be a great combination of old and new, very varied.

It feels good to live in America

literally the same types of ling block buildings, maybe some are slightly curved, painted different colors.

>come visit europe for two weeks it's only 5k dollars lol

*long

unlike murrca huh?

M8 it's called the Old town, no one lives there.

youtube.com/watch?v=eNFDD-Y1DKM

That looks like heaven

Well at least I can drive my car right to the front door but you can't.

kek

american architecture is lazy and degenerate. germanic and english architecture are the only non-degenerate choices that reinforce pride in the nation state. kys if you think otherwise.

these are relatively large, comfy and inexpensive houses. What's wrong with this when living in the city is going to cost twice as much. you don't have to deal with nogs spics gooks or bombs.

Im 5mins walk from shopping and 10mins from work

White people are so cringe. Holy fuck.

>no one lives here

You mean "2 cool", "(((collage))) educated", people right? Real people in Europe don't have a choice to live in the "Old town"" or Altstadt because that choice is made for them. And you're ignorant to assume there's nothing hip about these places as well, there's clubs, restaurants, universities. All the cool, hip, "relevant" places are shit like Paris, London, Berlin but hey at least you can share your generic photos of those places to your friends.

Its not like America where our old towns are pitifully garbage besides a few ones.

Looks like Leavenworth Washington

Im not saying anything is wrong with them, he was complaining that everything in europe looks the same

Wtf is this shit. Made me cringe. 0/10

This is 0.1% of the whole city. Are you trolling or just 12?

How do you know that? That looks "packed" like how so many people flee from such places to live their generic lives in the suburbs

And this is Stanford.

New attack on titan season looking sharp

Whats your point? That 0.1% people live in the photo? Or is THAT supposed to compete with Europe?

Is that Cuba

My point is that all Europe's old architecture looks the same in almost every country.

You don't know how great it feels to be in a new stucco McMansion . So fucking comfy. You are your own King!

How does this look like Germany though?

And how does this look like France?

It does

>looks German desu
Let me guess, Britain?

And how does look like Italy?

good video . i would probably be more hyped up over it if i wasnt a shitskin beaner

google images for Italy

Germans don't have blue roofs for starters

Italy

Dude, I know what Italy looks like and that does NOT look like Italy, its somewhere in the Netherlands, I forgot where to be exact.

The police are sparing no expense to find the guy that leaked the video.

No joke.

Germans are must be edgy for not painting their roof blue, wew.

>fucking captcha is slow

funny coming from a burger. Stop embarrasing us dude.

More McMansion memes.

This looks like Germany to you, right?

says the jackass who lives in pre-planned grid pattern cities. Between Jew York or Chimpcago, theres a helluva lot less difference then say Venice or Bristol.

People talk tough online, but I swear I would have beaten that shitskin mercilessly if I saw that.
Even if the cucked laws there would send me to prison.
What in the living fuck is wrong with the men over there?
Does nobody lift?

so do Western Europeans, unless you're in Poland or something.

Tbh, I think the most masculine men come out of Australia, America, Boer stock, and East Europe. Some small town Italians and Meds are similar, but most Western Euros are living in lala land.

Yes, this actually is """"free"""" Europa

Germany or Scotland yes.

I hate you, I have to walk 15 minutes to the nearest supermarket and that's considered close. We fucking have to drive EVERYWHERE. It's fucking wretched.

This is Europa

It's got a hint of more depression.

OH JESUS, I ATE AT THAT MICKEY D'S! THAT WAS THE FUCKING BEST MCDONALD'S EVER. IT TASTED FUCKING GREAT, THERE WERE CUTE WHITE CASHIERS, AND I ALMOST GOT ONES NUMBER. FUCK YEAH, I LOVE AUSTRIA.