Aus/pol/

Ausfailia Edition

Previous thread:

FIRST FOR WORKING FOR THE DOLE

Get a job you lazy cunts

First for get your gun license.
Nationalist revolution soon lads

Anyone ever see a penis girl at the beach?

t. Out of touch baby boomer

Also, I do have job, albeit a very shitty and insecure one.

Stop posting on Sup Forums and look for a job you useless cunts

I'd rather be dead than be on the dole. I've only worked casual jobs for the last 5 years and it has been tough, but I refuse to go on welfare. Fuck that.
But I don't have 10 years experience doing the job I apply for! You can only get a decent job here if you know someone.

feels bad man

TRIPLED THE NATIONAL DEFECIT

Trump has been an idiot this past month. Simple truth. He has assumed he has Won, and he can do whatever the fuck he wants. Dismiss the CIA. Throw decades of US-China relations down the crapper. Get into bed with Putin, despite the reports of that same dismissed CIA.

The issue is, Trump is the PRESUMPTIVE President Elect. He is not President Elect until the Electoral College confirms him as such. And the Electoral College, constitutionally, is NOT a Rubber Stamp.

Federalist Papers no. 68 states that the Founders viewed the College as the last, and final line of defense against a man loyal to foreign governments and possessing the little arts of popular demagoguery from ascending to the highest position of the Republic.

With all the shit flying around about Russian meddling in the election. What does Trump do? He nominates Putin's butt buddy Rex Tillerson for Secretary of State.

Now the Electoral College is demanding that the Obama administration brief them on all information the Intelligence community has on Trumps ties to Russia, and Russia's efforts to influence the election.

This is unprecedented. This has NEVER happened. The Electors have NEVER asserted their rights as Constitutional Agents of the Federal Government. Ever. They are doing it now.

And yes, under the US Constitution the College has the power to deny the results of the election. The College was created as a check on the power of the people

>Aussie Kids... Are Stupid Kids
Pic related

Canada
>Tasty maple syrup
>Beautiful women
>Intelligent posts

Australia
>Vegemite garbage
>Abbos
>Literal fucking cancer posts

Why are Canadians objectively the superior shitposters?

Why does it feel like the only people on Sup Forums are the 15% unemployed NEET, low-test beta cucks

The one man who refused to hand in his guns.
A Queenslander...

>not getting a medical cert for anxiety
Stupid cunt

Yeah, nah, I prefer my cennobux ay.

Because you only spend your time on aus/pol/

bit hot today in sydney. think i might have a cry about it.

no

How many "bonus points" do you get for being a kebab refugee?

They didn't even do WFtD out where I live 'cause there wasn't enough places to put people to work.

zero fucks given

Should I just do a trade?
I can't imagine anyone taking me on as an apprentice and the commitment frightens me.

Kys unskilled fag

Start questioning why nature wants to kill you first. Fucking Aussies

>cuckstralia

Nah mate not NEET uni student doing manual labour and doing work for a startup as co-founder.
Lots of NEETs on Sup Forums in general
Trades are a great option for people.

Educate yourself and become a skilled worker. Why continue to do unskilled labour? That's for foreigners and aboriginals.

Trades are good shit, but you need to be a hard cunt who can handle the bantz, or you will end up having a mental breakdown.

It's not for soft cunts.

QUICK, SPEND MORE MONEY BUYING SHITMAS PREZZIES

I'm definitely a soft cunt. Diagnosed with actual depression. Used to take jew pills for it. Just an oversensitive puss in general.
What should I do?
>inb4 kys

Apply for the DSP

>not Zhongstralia

kys or man the fuck up and study engineering

nah they'll bant the weakness out of you m8

I'm already on it. It's barely livable and being NEET makes me suicidal.

Yeah, nah m8, trade isn't for you then. Just get on the DSP, make sure you get a good Dr and Psychologist to fill out all the forms properly and you'll be sweet.

anyone else ever realise how we're all retarded compared to people overseas
seriously they dont teach us anything at school, i only just found out who hannibal was yesterday
and they teach us about aboriginals in history classes even though they have no history

im sick of being mad fun of by smarter amerifags and britcucks because i dont know big words or what napolean dynomite or whatever that french guy did

31,000 kicked of DSP onto newstart. Unless your bad you wont get it.

>barely livable
I live very well on DSP. Have saved over $20,000

Lebanon: 2,000,000 refos
Australia: 29 of 30,000 refos

Are compasses really fucked up down there?

And can you see Antarctica from your house?

You're only really seeing the best examples of foreign people though.
Comparing yourself to a rich indian/chinese who moved here due to there being many vacant doctor positions isn't fair.

>tfw based Bob Hawke will never be Prime Minister again

I didn't even finish high school.
At the end of year 11 my teachers all told me I had no motivation and there was no way I could keep up with year 12 workload despite my high marks in the previous year.

Get into HR. You will fit right in you blubbering vagina.

I get $600 a fortnight.

So who's hyped to vote for Pauline in the next Queensland election?

almost missed it you cunt

just passed PFA for adf entry now waiting for kapooka date

what did you fags do today

Go back and finish it. Or learn how to code.

Who blindly accepts teachers advice like that. You really are beta af

>based Bob Hawke
He was in Israel's pocket.

Are you under 21?

I think you got jewed mate.
Year 12 "workload" is a pretty big joke.
As long as you kept up with assignments and went to classes you would've been fine.
I highly recommend you go back and finish it.

Gym and studied for my hospital placement next year.

She'll probably win 1 - 3 seats max, that's assuming her party doesn't implode like PUP between now and the election. It won't be a repeat of the 1998 election.

And they shot him for it

Why do they stop teaching spelling at primary school? English should, atleast at part, be dedicated to grammer and vocabulary.

We read propaganda like The Kikry of Ann Kike ffs.

there were kids at my school who literally watched anime and took every Friday off and still because they satisfied attendance and bothered to hand something in (usually blank piece of paper) they passed

fuck australia

>Both houses next to me are now empty "investment" housing

I agree. Can't wait until China nukes this shitdump.

this is what every neet should be doing unless you have an in somewhere

oath
i cant spell for shit
and we could never even read books because all the fobs pissed off the teacher so much he just gave up

No they had a point. I couldn't stay awake during class in year 11.

I'm being serious here. Convert to islam, commit a terrorist attack on a sporting event or something else Aussies love.

Sacrifice yourself to usher in a Nationalist movement.

You are a depressive blackpilled cunt.

Yeah my school had similar kids.
Education system is a joke.
I highly doubt that mate.
She's gaining a lot of support.
I think even the msm is expecting a hung parliament or a coalition with the libs.

>I'm being serious here. Convert to islam, commit a terrorist attack on a sporting event or something else Aussies love.

Nice try, ASIO

Shes the only grenade we have and we have been sitting on it for 20years. We either vote for her on mass now or we will never get another chance to take down the establishment.

>A

And the MSM was expecting Turnbull to win in a landslide. The election is not until 2018 so anything can happen.

Did you not read my other posts?
I'm way too much of a pussy to do anything like that.

You will get paid more when you turn 21.

lucky you, I have shitskin kids who scream and bounce balls a metre from my window

Simo Häyhä btfo

They'll probably want to review me at some point though. Depression probably isn't a good enough excuse to be on dsp or it won't be forever anyway.

Her in QLD people are going to vote Paulie no matter what. There is a trump effect going on, the media could slander her for 3 years straight and they will still vote for her.
It wouldent be any different to the last 20 years of them shitting on her anyway.

You forgot to add "....and fuck white people" you faggot Canadianese cherry blossom.

How many hours per week are you rated as able to work?

How many aus anons here are fulltime employed, own a house etc?

Been at a large multinational for 5 years paying off a mortgage in eastern subs of melb 30 next week

Whats the go with savings on that shit? I thought they would kick you off or are you hiding it in the walls away from the clutches of the jews?

Which party is better

Labor or Liberal?
As long as they keep Refugees out i'm happy with the Party

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

i dont know my job plan has changed a bunch of times but they never got me to read it
maybe like 10 or something.

Neither.
Both major parties are complete shit.
We need one nation.
We all also need to join one nation to make it great again.

Being labor put forward the notion to ban off shore detention centres so no other government in the future could build one, I'd say libs

C'mon, all the other cool al'kids are doing it.

You can have up to $300,000 in cash and assets before your payment even gets reduced.

It's none of their business what you save or do with the money m8.

Good jobs for a uni student?

What year were you granted DSP?

Labor is marginally better since at least they want to do something about 457 visas and negative gearing.

Third party could never get in desu, It's pointless, a wasted vote. We have to pick out of the two.

Cool, Liberal it is then. Cheers aye.

I had africans that did the same thing. I made an anonymous complaint to their land lord and got them evicted.

Now i just have a quiet arab family. Im pretty sure the father molests the daughter. But apart from that they're quiet.

Keating was the one who introduced offshore detention m8

>Wasted vote
>Preferential voting
Mate you're a fucking idiot