Rex Tillerson Support for the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)

In 2013, Tillerson outlined his support for the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), stating at the Global Security Forum: "One of the most promising developments on this front is the ongoing effort for the Trans-Pacific Partnership... The 11 nations that have been working to lower trade barriers and end protectionist policies under this partnership are a diverse mix of developed and developing economies. But all of them understand the value of open markets to growth and progress for every nation.”[29]

Does he make that call?

Tell me!

>Does he make that call?

Yes he does actually.

>BUT BUT MUH 72 DIMENSIONAL CHESS

wew

But CEOs and people from the private sector, outside of conventional government, are as far from the swamp as you can get. Now if he'd appointed Mitt Romney that'd be different but I don't see anything wrong with this.

What appointee would have truly "drained the swamp" of according to you? Joe the steel factory worker from Flint, Michigan?

Still won.

yeah with the help of russian meddling

>These people don't own the government

>yeah with yeah with yeah with yeah with yeah with
shillbot overload!

tpp would raise the prices of everything including life saving drugs retard,your a moron if you think the tpp meme is good for the world, aldo, what does your picture have to do with your post you trying to shit post

This mentality is fucking awful. As far as I'm concerned, as long as Hillary is allowed to walk then Trump is a massive flip-flopping piece of shit.

If you claim Trump isn't draining the swamp then that needs to be falsifiable. Obviously established politicians are out, but if private sector is also not okay, who should he appoint according to you?

kill yourself

Trump clearly defined the swamp as career politicians, donors and business interests. He's the one who started this fucking lie. Don't look at me, faggot.

He came into the mix via Condaleeza Rice. Cheney is also a booster. Better material for you than muh tpp lad

Trump's drain the swamp pledge is a five point policy proposal. It's not anything more or less than that. If you define it differently, then you're just making shit up.

Are you too retarded to understand falsifiability? What and who would constitute draining the swamp? If you can't answer that you need to gtfo.

Proofs?

Alex Jones

How about ANYONE OTHER THAN fucking CEOs of oil companies, fast food and banks? You trump apologists are absolutely sickening human beings.

>Cabinet is a bunch of CEOs and a couple Goldman guys thrown in for good measure
Drumpf keeps on draining le swamp!

You fucking simpletons.

The oven is right next to the cabinet.

(captcha was pizza)

I know you're not serious but you're doing a better job than the other guy
You can't name a single person you'd like to see in government. You just want to bitch and moan on the sidelines regardless of what happens.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>8 years of tears