Why not annex Canada?

Russia is now an ally. Canada has almost limitless natural resources. Why don't we annex Canada?

It's like invading Iraq all over again.

because if you ask politely they will give you the stuff free of charge

>Russia is now ally

Please for the love of god, do it.

Just let us be semi autonomous so we dont shit up your electoral system.

We have oil, land, minerals, and 98%of the world's fresh water.

Because the usa cant do shit on there own.

Canda will cuck you in the future.

Death is too kind a fate for the Canadians.

holy shit why are americans so obsessed with us ?

stop making threads about us jealous nigger we know our standard of living and hapiness rate is better

second post best post

t. country that won't stop making leftist american politics threads

Because they are fucking faggots and the natural resources aren't worth dealing with braindead population.

Canada was a shit buffer anyways. Their military couldn't slow down Russia. The US already has the land that borders Russia. I truly don't understand the reason for Canada's existence.

What am I missing?

Missing a grasp on history it seems.

Ayup. As long as the US can buy the natural resources, war is pointless. What they don't like is when countries nationalize them. But Canada is being a good goy.

Don't forget, you would also have to take in French Canadians.

But who is this semen demon?

Because that would involve annexing Canadians.

Day of the rake when?

When we annex them, do we give them political rights? We already have too many leftists here, no need to add the fucks who elected weedman.

Famous Pirate Assassin known only as Combustible.

pls annex us senpai

give the territories, alberta, saskatchewan and manitoba rights. Everyone else can eat shit

You say "war" as if Canada could challenge the US militarily. They can't.

The worst case scenario is a one day "war." The spoils of "war" would pay for it within a week.

i wouldnt even mind tbqh senpai

Problem is the occupation. Sure got expensive in the middle east.

GO AHEAD AND DO IT 1812 2.0 OUR GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN PREPARING US FOR YOUR INVASION FOR 200 YEARS

Ideally, yes, but liberals would throw a massive fit and I don't think we could maintain that

lmfao

amerifat thinks WE'RE the buffer

how can the burgers even compete?

>implying population is armed

Fuck that. Build a northern wall and keep those fucking social justice fucks out!!!

try something fat boy

By importing Mexicans, yes we know.

>cant fight shitskins
>thinks he can annex us

American "education"

You do realize Canada's major city's are like California on steroids and the whites are basicly almost to the point of being a minority right? You annex us and you will get 35 million people used to extreme liberal govt and that will affect the political system in the USA. Now not all Canadians are blue pulled and the majority that live out in the country are fairly conservitive but even they would be like lefties in comparison.

>implying we cant get guns

>they think we have no guns
>don't realize the populace has a huge amount of guns and loves hunting with high power rifles
>think about Russia vs Germany in ww2 2.0

With a population of 35m, lack of military units, and a cuck leader its not that hard.
So whats stopping you guys?

This thread has failed to convince me otherwise.

Annexing Canada is in USA's best interest

Thanks pol for the input

>Why not annex Canada
Do it, please. I beg of you burgers, free the leaf.

>stop discussing politics on the political discussion board.

Not all of Canada. If you promise to take only BC, Alberta, and Saskatchewan, we'll go willingly.

>only country in the world less relevant than we are

Wasn't there a thread the other day about Khazakstani customs mistaking NZ for an Ausrtalian province?

>We will not try to nuke Russia = Russia is now an ally
Lol.

We dont want cucks. Purge them first.

French canadians are the original canadians, anglo canadians are like african canadians.

/thread
right wing retards