The fuck is this ' t. ' shit?

The fuck is this ' t. ' shit?

What does it mean?

t. circlejerk
t. notameme

learn to taxonomy you faggot nigger jew cuck GO BACK

Trump has been an idiot this past month. Simple truth. He has assumed he has Won, and he can do whatever the fuck he wants. Dismiss the CIA. Throw decades of US-China relations down the crapper. Get into bed with Putin, despite the reports of that same dismissed CIA.

The issue is, Trump is the PRESUMPTIVE President Elect. He is not President Elect until the Electoral College confirms him as such. And the Electoral College, constitutionally, is NOT a Rubber Stamp.

Federalist Papers no. 68 states that the Founders viewed the College as the last, and final line of defense against a man loyal to foreign governments and possessing the little arts of popular demagoguery from ascending to the highest position of the Republic.

With all the shit flying around about Russian meddling in the election. What does Trump do? He nominates Putin's butt buddy Rex Tillerson for Secretary of State.

Now the Electoral College is demanding that the Obama administration brief them on all information the Intelligence community has on Trumps ties to Russia, and Russia's efforts to influence the election.

This is unprecedented. This has NEVER happened. The Electors have NEVER asserted their rights as Constitutional Agents of the Federal Government. Ever. They are doing it now.

And yes, under the US Constitution the College has the power to deny the results of the election. The College was created as a check on the power of the people

t. Newfag

You are not American. Weird copy pasta.

t. Newfag trying to blend in by calling an oldfag a newfag

I'm sorry, but did the Chargers already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Chargers are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC West for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Chargers are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Chargers wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Chiefs just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chargers topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

it's short for the finnish version of regards

t. guy who is sageing this thread

but seriously i've been lurking since '08 and i still don't even understand what's with this t. bullshit

terveisin

can i habe english pls

t. newfag

t. Angry Newfag

Its a bunch of cucks in a circlejerk thinking they are cool

Hipster fag shit

what was the best expansion pack?

lurk moar

habbent seen t. in quite a while.

Lurk moar newfag

t.newfag pretending to be an Oldfag that doesn't understand a stale meme that's been explained 6 million times

KYS faggot

see

i thought as much, but im still curious as to what it's actually meant to mean.

oh allright cheers

Professional Finn here, so you can trust my word.

t. stands for "terveisin" in Finnish, the English equivalent of which is "regards" or "from"

t. Finn

Finnish meme

Go back to wherever you came from, newfag.

and here comes greece to ruin the party yay

It's short for "teh" which is a meme way of saying "the"

It means regards
For example
Someone may post
>Tacos don't exist
I would say
>They do
Followed by
>t. A mexifag

t. newfag

"t." is short for "terveisin," which translates to "regards."

Use, for example:

"Pizza Gate didn't happen
t: totally not illuminati."

"Pizza Gate didn't happen
Regards, totally not illuminati."

Its a meme thats pretty old now, at least a year or so... thats why youre getting called a newfag.

Its from the age of empires re-release, which had an expansion that wasnt in the normal game - the "kings of Africa" or something like that.. anyways, it included Portugal in with the Africa pack, and had that black guy in

Something something T. Alberto Barbosa, the name of the Portuguese guy, is supposed to be the black guy I guess.. so when Portuguese people would post, you would respond "t .Alberto Barbosa"

The meme evolved, and now its an umbrella where you accuse someone of being something by putting that thing after t.

Its like the argentina is white meme, sorta.