Wow, count me in.

Ask Saloth Sar?

>machines destroy jobs

So are farming machines or cars allowed? Do you have a army

Ask your mom, fag.

>unironically being a luddite
lmfao enjoy your agrarian shithole society senpai

If you dont have a job you are drafted

lots of farming equipment will be removed. Hitler did this and it was wildly successful;

>our flag

Why not just fully embrace the machines and eliminate scarcity?

Besides, we can just pay the people who fix the machines.

It isn't good now, but in a few years people will just simply do less for their job, and get paid more because everyone just has more.

Also, >corporate fascist

Its like you want our race to die on this god forsaken marble, at least let some of us get to the red one before we go full retard.

What is this, Primitive Fascism?

>no technology

your graphing skills are shit

>no technology because it destroys jobs

k let's just go back to hand sewing clothes from wool we've sheared ourselves

>anti-technology
>supreme emperor
>gold & silver currency

Caesar, is that you?

Think of a society that will last for millennia.

We just have to find a way to justify the slavery of the new species of robots we create.

Machines don't destroy jobs
Hate this berry picker meme
thinks if automate berry picking, no one will pick berry

MORE TO LIFE THAN PICK BERRY

Bake cake
Neighbor would like a piece
Neighbor has cookies to barter

Business.

>No technology because of "muh jobs"

Nigger why not implement a whole new system where the machines work and the humans benefit from it all.

We could become a society of high knowledge and leisure.

Transhumanism and colonising the galaxy being the ultimate goal.

I just dont believe humans were meant to not work

before jobs we hunted and built with our hands

it is in our nature. if everyone was isolated society would fall apart . wiork brings us together

Your production possibilities frontier (economic output) will be shit, since technology won't be allowed. You could always increase production via increased labor size , etc. but technology will be the most efficient and cost effective solution.

I'd argue that economies that embrace technological advancements (including automation of industries) wouldn't have a loss in jobs, contrary, new jobs and more advanced industries will arise. Instead of the demand being needed for a mechanic, there would be a higher demand for engineering fields, etc.

A man needs peace of mind

being guaranteed a job is better than having to wait years for a degree

It's too safe. Need some sort of economoc wildcard in there to shake things up and innovate, because the second some new problem arises, you won't be able to deal. The tech thing is misguided in the sense that you should be focusing on making tech cheap and mass produceable as a way to maintaining employment, not getting rid of it. If a factory was cheap and easy to set up, losing jobs to machines wouldn't be a big deal, because there would be so many factories

wtf im amish now

If you'd like to do some sort of work, as I reckon most people would, you'd have ample free time and resources to pursue whatever projects you wish. Personally I'd like to have a crack at building my own house, mastering a few more instruments, and writing erotic science fiction.

Agreed besides that it's correct. Besides fascism was about furturism it loved technology and modern science.

I understand the appeal

but we havent had time to evolve and adapt to this. The technology will ruin the brains of the new generation