They're bringing drugs

They're bringing drugs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSpOjj4YD8c
youtube.com/shared?ci=XI0iCdJOUGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're bringing crime

Trump has been an idiot this past month. Simple truth. He has assumed he has Won, and he can do whatever the fuck he wants. Dismiss the CIA. Throw decades of US-China relations down the crapper. Get into bed with Putin, despite the reports of that same dismissed CIA.

The issue is, Trump is the PRESUMPTIVE President Elect. He is not President Elect until the Electoral College confirms him as such. And the Electoral College, constitutionally, is NOT a Rubber Stamp.

Federalist Papers no. 68 states that the Founders viewed the College as the last, and final line of defense against a man loyal to foreign governments and possessing the little arts of popular demagoguery from ascending to the highest position of the Republic.

With all the shit flying around about Russian meddling in the election. What does Trump do? He nominates Putin's butt buddy Rex Tillerson for Secretary of State.

Now the Electoral College is demanding that the Obama administration brief them on all information the Intelligence community has on Trumps ties to Russia, and Russia's efforts to influence the election.

This is unprecedented. This has NEVER happened. The Electors have NEVER asserted their rights as Constitutional Agents of the Federal Government. Ever. They are doing it now.

And yes, under the US Constitution the College has the power to deny the results of the election. The College was created as a check on the power of the people

They're rapists

And some

kek

I assume

WE DO

WE DO!

>their

KANGS

youtube.com/watch?v=dSpOjj4YD8c

52 seconds after the thread was made.

Copied and ready to be pasted

good work austrailia

It is time to let loos the wolfs of war

are good people

The man is pure genius.

I know you guys never passed government 101, but he's right.

>HE CALLED ALL MEXICANS RAPISTS

So... if the presumptive president elect does not satisfy the etablishment, he may be denied his post from a little group of well known people ?

i agree with him newfaggot

youtube.com/shared?ci=XI0iCdJOUGo

Get out, commie

$500 pesos

also, those digits

Are good people