Putin is just a weak old pathethic man...

Putin is just a weak old pathethic man, your perception of his persona was shaped by the meme magic masters from behind the curtain. You're not the only one who use memes. Stop being a sheep.

I just want the illegals deported goddamnit, it didn't have to be so complicated.

reported
enjoy your execution

Your opinion is 1/50 in your country.

jesus christ his pant legs aren't even tailored it look like he just bought that at NORDSTROM

All I wanna know is who the fuck okayd those pants for him

Russia is full of illegals, it's not some white haven as you want to think.

How can you guys respect Putin if he's actually like 5'4? Obama probably gave him a swirlie during the G20 or something

lets see, a trained ex kgb killer who's actually proven to be good at hand to hand combat vs a pinko nigger who thinks mic drops are tough I wonder who would win.

Pitun is just a talking head, he's not the one who actually run the country.

He has a fucking black belt. He could fuck your wife, while strangling you with his free hand.

Wrong.

>He could fuck your wife
why? he likes boys more

i have also heard that todays putin is a clone. but i dont know waht to believe. i have spocken to russians and many hate him but you get just as many who say that they like him.

>clone
If only you knew how bad things really were

Under clones they meant his doubles, real Putin may be long dead already.

yeah i also think he may be dead already

dey ded now

lmao
He looks like a clowm faggot
Always hated that piece of shit dictator

>meme magic masters from behind the curtain
Oh shit it's Gary!

Time for the whole Johnson.

What is a Leppo

Could you take this post to /fa/ where it belongs?

hahah jokes on you, i m actually employed by the real mememaster medvedev

He's a 3rd Dan. He's got quite a few kids to a few different women. Either him or one of his body doubles likes men also.

15 March 2015 lights out at the Kremlin and Grads hitting the Maiden Chapel.